Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16946

    Not Blocked

    I can't view profile either, the site says she needs to complete additional verification. She may have been reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    I might be blocked but no profile comes up.

  2. #16945

    Jai

    Anyone has seen this one? She is talking good and about to bite but sounds a bit too good LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-3dddb6cee7f3

  3. #16944

    Maybe I'm blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    This is the dumb broad who tried to rob me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5f8deebde6d9
    I might be blocked but no profile comes up.

  4. #16943

    Looks like she's trying again

    This is the dumb broad who tried to rob me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5f8deebde6d9

  5. #16942
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!
    They don't think it is the "moral thing" to do. They are envious loser simps, and there is sadly no cure for that.

  6. #16941
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!
    So Johnny to your point, I have had similar situation happen to me. Now when I post a baby with her picture and her link that means I am done with them, I am offering them to the board, so I do not care if someone on this site rat me out.

  7. #16940

    Absolutely not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1112  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind including. Link with the Review?
    Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!

  8. #16939

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    She sure gets around, this is the reason I love this site, someone usually have information on these babies.
    Hahaha yep these chicks are still hoes remember. I fucked her twice and got BBJ both times pretty good too. She can take a pounding but doesn't ride. You can tell she is young from how she talks. I would keep seeing her but I'm tired of hosting. Trying to get her to host.

  9. #16938
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    I had her as well. She doesn't give BBBJ. The sex ok but her body looks good.
    She sure gets around, this is the reason I love this site, someone usually have information on these babies.

  10. #16937

    How about a link to their profile?

    Would you mind including. La ink with the Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    If you just post their body pics with the reviews. Block out their faces, so that these tattle tales won't know exactly who you're talking about. They won't know who to run to, to tell them about a review on this site. Don't post links either. The tattle tales will know exactly where to message them. Posting phone numbers is a big waste of time, since you can't post their full numbers on here. Just post reviews with body pics and face blocked out, so we can at lest get a glance at their body type.

  11. #16936

    She ok

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of sampling this youngster. Nice tight body, very sexy in person and if your negotations skills are good you can have her for under $200. Will not do BBJ unless you have your test result.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843
    I had her as well. She doesn't give BBBJ. The sex ok but her body looks good.

  12. #16935

    SDM Review Daddysbaby21

    Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74692693
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png‎   2.png‎  

  13. #16934

    SDM Review Prettymarie

    Had the pleasure of sampling this youngster. Nice tight body, very sexy in person and if your negotations skills are good you can have her for under $200. Will not do BBJ unless you have your test result.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png‎   2.jpg‎  

  14. #16933

    SDM Review Janylajefferson1

    Had the pleasure of sampling this baby. Contacted her and as usual wanted big dollars for a meet. A few weeks later she reached out wanted to meet up because her rent was due, so being the kind person that I am I got her at a bargain basement price. I had her for a few hours and she is a petite girl, the box was very tight and I had a blast. I have been hitting her off and on.

    Feel free to throw your shot, she lives in Forest Park.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74698094
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails J1.png‎   J2.png‎   J3.png‎  

  15. #16932

    Eloise


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape