Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 18421
-
06-02-26 17:28 #17311Senior Member

Posts: 99Interesting line in her profile. Already seems entitled.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
I'm Arab and have my dads black Amex.
-
06-02-26 17:10 #17310Senior Member

Posts: 329Just cleared it out.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:59 #17309Senior Member

Posts: 99Aside of pussy nothing.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:46 #17308Senior Member

Posts: 270I tried to interact but she didn't respond to any of my messages.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:31 #17307Regular Member

Posts: 197Bunny
What else would you expect from a trashy ass like her. All the dicks is she's taking up her ass are messing up her mind.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:32 #17306Regular Member

Posts: 41Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:21 #17305Regular Member

Posts: 197Roro
Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
-
06-02-26 10:44 #17304Senior Member

Posts: 83"Em"
I see "Em" is back in the area again.
See maryland board for more info.
She is the local n*zi.
Edit: "them" to "Em"
-
06-02-26 10:22 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 82Can you clear your DMs.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:48 #17302Regular Member

Posts: 82Agree. I find it insulting when I see fat chicks looking for arrangements and PPMs. And there is a pretty good number. How do I tell them in a nice way that just because you have a pussy, it's not worth paying for a single dollar. Hell, some of them are so chopped they should be paying me to be with them instead.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 08:57 #17301Senior Member

Posts: 270Not that I'd ever pay anyone that ridiculous amount, but just out of curiosity, what is she offering in return for 6 k per month?
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:39 #17300Senior Member

Posts: 99Wants $$ sent after FaceTime. Lead her on. And finally told her not my type. Looking for 6 k month. Smh.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:33 #17299Senior Member

Posts: 99Is she Indian?
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 19:53 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 112Jessyka
Undecided if I will repeat so DM if want to know more (Also interested in comparing experiences if you saw her).
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9cc385c81bf
-
06-01-26 16:29 #17297Senior Member

Posts: 270I agree. My rule going fwd is no ppm for any chunky / fat chicks. I can pick up fat chicks at any age without paying a dime. I'll take them out to a dinner / drinks (obviously they like stuff), but that's about it.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






