Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17299
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Undecided if I will repeat so DM if want to know more (Also interested in comparing experiences if you saw her).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9cc385c81bf
    Is she Indian?

  2. #17298

    Jessyka

    Undecided if I will repeat so DM if want to know more (Also interested in comparing experiences if you saw her).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9cc385c81bf

  3. #17297
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's kinda chunky. She's Asian so she's whale status- you can literally see the fat pushing out her tight clothes.
    I agree. My rule going fwd is no ppm for any chunky / fat chicks. I can pick up fat chicks at any age without paying a dime. I'll take them out to a dinner / drinks (obviously they like stuff), but that's about it.

  4. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Similar here. Asked for 1. 2 I offered 5. She dropped to 7. I passed cause I had another compatible option at 5. Otherwise I would have proceeded given she's 23 with pretty hot body.
    Good to know that her true price is 7. I will just wait. Crazy that someone is actually giving her 4 figure.

  5. #17295

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with her when she initially joined the site couple of months ago. She agreed on.

    M&G but didn't proceed fwd after that. Sweet girl though.
    Update on this one. I reconnected and agreed on private meeting. 5 for covered. Hoping she might open up for more. Blonde, blue eyes, skinny hot body. Little over 25 but given all the other factors I'm ok with that here.

  6. #17294
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wants $ before meeting, like monthly. Scam obviously.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a31c9ab6206c
    The photos look TGTBT. She probably wants money upfront cause it's likely a catfish. Agree on this being a scam.

  7. #17293
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember her name - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-a5e28e191c4e.

    Expects to be compensated for her time if meeting for dinner. Then for a private meeting expects an additional $1 k firm.

    Zar - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-163c60cb4197.

    Dtf, asks for 750.
    The first link doesn't work for me but she better be under 23 and hit as fuck if she's asking for all that.

    Second one quoted me 700 firm about a month ago. I passed as I already had a better option for lower amount.

  8. #17292
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Your link got mangled somehow. Corrected link:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-be860ae90273

    At least you got further than I did. I messaged her, she read it, but never responded.
    She's kinda chunky. She's Asian so she's whale status- you can literally see the fat pushing out her tight clothes.

  9. #17291
    Don't remember her name - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-a5e28e191c4e.

    Expects to be compensated for her time if meeting for dinner. Then for a private meeting expects an additional $1 k firm.

    Zar - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-163c60cb4197.

    Dtf, asks for 750.

  10. #17290
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Reservations this week are fucked.
    I think it's back up now. I just put a reservation in and it went through. Hopefully LOL.

  11. #17289
    Reservations this week are fucked.


    Dayuse.com Down

  12. #17288

    Dayuse is down

    Rooms this week are fucked.

  13. #17287

    Dayuse is down

    Big issue with rooms this week.

  14. #17286
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Agreed.

    She also reached back out after a long ass delay, quoting 600.
    Ended up seeing her. Didn't discuss ppm at all until she was leaving. Damage was 400, required covers. Apparently going through a separation / divorce.

  15. #17285
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I wish I have contacted her earlier. I have feeling that she is already getting her ask so not entertaining anything lower for now? Maybe I will wait and ping her again later.
    Not convinced she's getting a constant 1 k. She has quite a few self harm marks. I messaged her for months with no response on sdm, she only responded on sa for me. Not really interested in repeating at that price point. Way too many willing to do more for less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape