Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17309
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Not that I'd ever pay anyone that ridiculous amount, but just out of curiosity, what is she offering in return for 6 k per month?
    Aside of pussy nothing.

  2. #17308
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
    I tried to interact but she didn't respond to any of my messages.

  3. #17307

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.
    What else would you expect from a trashy ass like her. All the dicks is she's taking up her ass are messing up her mind.

  4. #17306
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    I see "Em" is back in the area again.

    See maryland board for more info.

    She is the local n*zi.

    Edit: "them" to "Em"
    Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.

  5. #17305

    Roro

    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd

  6. #17304

    "Em"

    I see "Em" is back in the area again.

    See maryland board for more info.

    She is the local n*zi.

    Edit: "them" to "Em"

  7. #17303
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her. Didn't discuss ppm at all until she was leaving. Damage was 400, required covers. Apparently going through a separation / divorce.
    Can you clear your DMs.

  8. #17302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I agree. My rule going fwd is no ppm for any chunky / fat chicks. I can pick up fat chicks at any age without paying a dime. I'll take them out to a dinner / drinks (obviously they like stuff), but that's about it.
    Agree. I find it insulting when I see fat chicks looking for arrangements and PPMs. And there is a pretty good number. How do I tell them in a nice way that just because you have a pussy, it's not worth paying for a single dollar. Hell, some of them are so chopped they should be paying me to be with them instead.

  9. #17301
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants $$ sent after FaceTime. Lead her on. And finally told her not my type. Looking for 6 k month. Smh.
    Not that I'd ever pay anyone that ridiculous amount, but just out of curiosity, what is she offering in return for 6 k per month?

  10. #17300
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wants $ before meeting, like monthly. Scam obviously.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a31c9ab6206c
    Wants $$ sent after FaceTime. Lead her on. And finally told her not my type. Looking for 6 k month. Smh.

  11. #17299
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Undecided if I will repeat so DM if want to know more (Also interested in comparing experiences if you saw her).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9cc385c81bf
    Is she Indian?

  12. #17298

    Jessyka

    Undecided if I will repeat so DM if want to know more (Also interested in comparing experiences if you saw her).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9cc385c81bf

  13. #17297
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's kinda chunky. She's Asian so she's whale status- you can literally see the fat pushing out her tight clothes.
    I agree. My rule going fwd is no ppm for any chunky / fat chicks. I can pick up fat chicks at any age without paying a dime. I'll take them out to a dinner / drinks (obviously they like stuff), but that's about it.

  14. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Similar here. Asked for 1. 2 I offered 5. She dropped to 7. I passed cause I had another compatible option at 5. Otherwise I would have proceeded given she's 23 with pretty hot body.
    Good to know that her true price is 7. I will just wait. Crazy that someone is actually giving her 4 figure.

  15. #17295

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with her when she initially joined the site couple of months ago. She agreed on.

    M&G but didn't proceed fwd after that. Sweet girl though.
    Update on this one. I reconnected and agreed on private meeting. 5 for covered. Hoping she might open up for more. Blonde, blue eyes, skinny hot body. Little over 25 but given all the other factors I'm ok with that here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape