Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17314
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Personality of a rock and wants 1500 a week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2a886c8cb913
    Lmao. I had her a couple of months ago. 400 was the damage. She's very high mileage. Doesn't kiss, required covers for everything but said for 1 k she would go uncovered.

  2. #17313
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Interesting line in her profile. Already seems entitled.

    I'm Arab and have my dads black Amex.
    Reads like an ad on a regular dating site. It doesn't look like she wants to sugar.

  3. #17312

    Bri

    Personality of a rock and wants 1500 a week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2a886c8cb913

  4. #17311
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
    Interesting line in her profile. Already seems entitled.

    I'm Arab and have my dads black Amex.

  5. #17310
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Can you clear your DMs.
    Just cleared it out.

  6. #17309
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Not that I'd ever pay anyone that ridiculous amount, but just out of curiosity, what is she offering in return for 6 k per month?
    Aside of pussy nothing.

  7. #17308
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
    I tried to interact but she didn't respond to any of my messages.

  8. #17307

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.
    What else would you expect from a trashy ass like her. All the dicks is she's taking up her ass are messing up her mind.

  9. #17306
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    I see "Em" is back in the area again.

    See maryland board for more info.

    She is the local n*zi.

    Edit: "them" to "Em"
    Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.

  10. #17305

    Roro

    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd

  11. #17304

    "Em"

    I see "Em" is back in the area again.

    See maryland board for more info.

    She is the local n*zi.

    Edit: "them" to "Em"

  12. #17303
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her. Didn't discuss ppm at all until she was leaving. Damage was 400, required covers. Apparently going through a separation / divorce.
    Can you clear your DMs.

  13. #17302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I agree. My rule going fwd is no ppm for any chunky / fat chicks. I can pick up fat chicks at any age without paying a dime. I'll take them out to a dinner / drinks (obviously they like stuff), but that's about it.
    Agree. I find it insulting when I see fat chicks looking for arrangements and PPMs. And there is a pretty good number. How do I tell them in a nice way that just because you have a pussy, it's not worth paying for a single dollar. Hell, some of them are so chopped they should be paying me to be with them instead.

  14. #17301
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants $$ sent after FaceTime. Lead her on. And finally told her not my type. Looking for 6 k month. Smh.
    Not that I'd ever pay anyone that ridiculous amount, but just out of curiosity, what is she offering in return for 6 k per month?

  15. #17300
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wants $ before meeting, like monthly. Scam obviously.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a31c9ab6206c
    Wants $$ sent after FaceTime. Lead her on. And finally told her not my type. Looking for 6 k month. Smh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape