Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18342
-
06-02-26 15:31 #17307Regular Member

Posts: 193Bunny
What else would you expect from a trashy ass like her. All the dicks is she's taking up her ass are messing up her mind.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:32 #17306Regular Member

Posts: 38Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:21 #17305Regular Member

Posts: 193Roro
Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
-
06-02-26 10:44 #17304Senior Member

Posts: 83"Em"
I see "Em" is back in the area again.
See maryland board for more info.
She is the local n*zi.
Edit: "them" to "Em"
-
06-02-26 10:22 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 81Can you clear your DMs.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:48 #17302Regular Member

Posts: 79Agree. I find it insulting when I see fat chicks looking for arrangements and PPMs. And there is a pretty good number. How do I tell them in a nice way that just because you have a pussy, it's not worth paying for a single dollar. Hell, some of them are so chopped they should be paying me to be with them instead.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 08:57 #17301Senior Member

Posts: 247Not that I'd ever pay anyone that ridiculous amount, but just out of curiosity, what is she offering in return for 6 k per month?
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:39 #17300Senior Member

Posts: 91Wants $$ sent after FaceTime. Lead her on. And finally told her not my type. Looking for 6 k month. Smh.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:33 #17299Senior Member

Posts: 91Is she Indian?
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 19:53 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 112Jessyka
Undecided if I will repeat so DM if want to know more (Also interested in comparing experiences if you saw her).
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9cc385c81bf
-
06-01-26 16:29 #17297Senior Member

Posts: 247I agree. My rule going fwd is no ppm for any chunky / fat chicks. I can pick up fat chicks at any age without paying a dime. I'll take them out to a dinner / drinks (obviously they like stuff), but that's about it.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:08 #17296Regular Member

Posts: 13Good to know that her true price is 7. I will just wait. Crazy that someone is actually giving her 4 figure.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:39 #17295Regular Member

Posts: 193Lina
Update on this one. I reconnected and agreed on private meeting. 5 for covered. Hoping she might open up for more. Blonde, blue eyes, skinny hot body. Little over 25 but given all the other factors I'm ok with that here.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:31 #17294Regular Member

Posts: 193The photos look TGTBT. She probably wants money upfront cause it's likely a catfish. Agree on this being a scam.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:28 #17293Regular Member

Posts: 193The first link doesn't work for me but she better be under 23 and hit as fuck if she's asking for all that.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
Second one quoted me 700 firm about a month ago. I passed as I already had a better option for lower amount.













Reply With Quote





