Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18311
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17291
    Don't remember her name - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-a5e28e191c4e.

    Expects to be compensated for her time if meeting for dinner. Then for a private meeting expects an additional $1 k firm.

    Zar - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-163c60cb4197.

    Dtf, asks for 750.

  2. #17290
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Reservations this week are fucked.
    I think it's back up now. I just put a reservation in and it went through. Hopefully LOL.

  3. #17289
    Reservations this week are fucked.


    Dayuse.com Down

  4. #17288

    Dayuse is down

    Rooms this week are fucked.

  5. #17287

    Dayuse is down

    Big issue with rooms this week.

  6. #17286
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Agreed.

    She also reached back out after a long ass delay, quoting 600.
    Ended up seeing her. Didn't discuss ppm at all until she was leaving. Damage was 400, required covers. Apparently going through a separation / divorce.

  7. #17285
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I wish I have contacted her earlier. I have feeling that she is already getting her ask so not entertaining anything lower for now? Maybe I will wait and ping her again later.
    Not convinced she's getting a constant 1 k. She has quite a few self harm marks. I messaged her for months with no response on sdm, she only responded on sa for me. Not really interested in repeating at that price point. Way too many willing to do more for less.

  8. #17284
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Good looking and young, under 25, but 2 k is way too inflated of a price. Maybe for one and done, and everything better be uncovered and things like anal and cip / cim included. More realistic is something in the neighborhood of 1 k but nothing more.

  9. #17283
    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    I'd also add I hope no one is entertaining some of these women that have crazy valuations for themselves either. I've seen things like 1 k for just a meet and greet which is insane. Some things I wouldn't do even if I was a billionaire just off principle.
    I truly hope not and knowing lot of folks that are partaking in the bowl, I don't know of anyone that is doing it. I mean if anyone does that, hope they know they are fucking idiot.

  10. #17282

    Crystal

    Wants $ before meeting, like monthly. Scam obviously.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a31c9ab6206c

  11. #17281
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She's 23 and looks good, but that's a ridiculous PPM ask. At the end of the day she's just a temporary hole for me to put my dick in and for 2 k I can get 4 other pussies. Hard pass.

  12. #17280
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I met her a couple months ago. She did ask for 1 k+. I think we settled at 700. She was a good time, just talked about her ex boyfriend a little too much.
    Similar here. Asked for 1. 2 I offered 5. She dropped to 7. I passed cause I had another compatible option at 5. Otherwise I would have proceeded given she's 23 with pretty hot body.

  13. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Gaby. I had her for 600. It was worth it. She'll only do covered though.
    Nice enough girl. But one and done. Maybe she wasnt into me but she was done after she came in 15 minutes. So its a no.

  14. #17278
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I met her a couple months ago. She did ask for 1 k+. I think we settled at 700. She was a good time, just talked about her ex boyfriend a little too much.
    Nice. I wish I have contacted her earlier. I have feeling that she is already getting her ask so not entertaining anything lower for now? Maybe I will wait and ping her again later.

  15. #17277

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape