Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 25684
-
06-07-26 19:08 #25234Senior Member

Posts: 109Vanilla will have her BF rob you.
Originally Posted by LoganSon
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 13:28 #25233Regular Member

Posts: 12Nessa Jane Vanilla MissMonroe
Hi, I was poking around for some new providers, checked the search reviews here before I posted, and couldn't find any definitive results. Any insight on:
Nessa (only one ask).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/430852147746
Jane (no reviews under that name, asks for "supplies" in ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/222438967192
MissMonroe (on STG and Tryst) but nothing comes up here.
https://tryst.link/escort/missmonroe1980
Vanilla (some reviews say wants you to come now and gets agitated).
https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/day...ale/9372382936
https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-over-and-let-lick-that-dick-escort-eebd8 d.
-
06-07-26 09:24 #25232Senior Member

Posts: 1248Please NO MAS!
Mistakes after mistakes keep happening please just don't send any money, its that simple. No prepay, no to content sellers, no Steam / Game cards, no babysitter money, no trust money, these girls have NO intent in meeting. Its that simple, you are throwing money away, and keeping these scammer pockets full. No money up front that simple of a rule.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 07:56 #25231Senior Member

Posts: 205WYP is a scam
Don't do it imo. Full of bots and you pay for 'credits' just to send messages only to find out it's a bot.
-
06-07-26 06:25 #25230Senior Member

Posts: 150WYP Advice
I have a membership to WYP. I have had luck but also some problems. With the recent report I will provide some advice.
Use the messaging board on WYP as long as possible. Many of these ladies give you their cell number quickly and ask you to text them because it is easier. Yes it is but once you start texting the start with the I need money texts. Yes I have been a victim of it. They will never see you. They will text you endless sob stories and use different numbers.
If you do not text them and use the messaging they usually stop messaging you quickly and you know their game. If they ask for money on the messaging you can report them and the administrators can ban them.
The key is take it slow and be smart. Think with the big head not the little one.
-
06-06-26 13:06 #25229Regular Member

Posts: 12Scammed me, YMMV
Sent her a deposit and never heard back. I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:50 #25228Senior Member

Posts: 1419Very sus
Reached out to this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto.../835917128796. Sent two text and she (started getting rude and demanding I call and stop texting. Wouldn't give a location. A quick search of the number shows alot of bad reviews. I'll pass.
-
06-05-26 17:30 #25227Senior Member

Posts: 109Cherry
She goes by cherry, she has reviews. She is real. Do your research & make reports. Once you make senior people will be more inclined to answer you.
Originally Posted by Joshua88
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:15 #25226Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone have any info?
-
06-04-26 12:44 #25225Banned Member

Posts: 489Hoeflation is Real
I believe she's in Troy. Was texting her a few weeks ago, she mentioned Troy. Her hoeflation is real. Last week it was $, now $. 10.
Originally Posted by OneMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:09 #25224Senior Member

Posts: 189North of Dayton
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/819951221256
Hiya Gents, just curious if anyone had any info on this one. Say North of Dayton. Any idea how far North? Troy, Piqua? Or how good of a service. I know the donation seems high for just a BBBJ. Checking here first before I reach out later. Thanks on any info.
-
06-03-26 10:31 #25223Senior Member

Posts: 218Lauren
Box cleared.
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 11:31 #25222Senior Member

Posts: 55Who is that? What does she offer? What does she look like?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 10:19 #25221Senior Member

Posts: 982Re: Witchy Kitty
The hacked ad is now down so there is no way to get her number. I've been given permission to give it out to seniors. She is available and needs some help for rent today. PM me for the digits. I can't attach pics to a PM you'll have to ask her for them.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:31 #25220Senior Member

Posts: 335Lauren
Fat Daddy your inbox I'd full. Please send her digits as she is close to me now. Thanks.








Reply With Quote





