Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 25681
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25231

    North of Dayton

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/819951221256

    Hiya Gents, just curious if anyone had any info on this one. Say North of Dayton. Any idea how far North? Troy, Piqua? Or how good of a service. I know the donation seems high for just a BBBJ. Checking here first before I reach out later. Thanks on any info.

  2. #25230

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a working number for Lauren, please pm!? Thanks!
    Box cleared.

  3. #25229
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    The hacked ad is now down so there is no way to get her number. I've been given permission to give it out to seniors. She is available and needs some help for rent today. PM me for the digits. I can't attach pics to a PM you'll have to ask her for them.
    Who is that? What does she offer? What does she look like?

  4. #25228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Witchy Kitty

    The hacked ad is now down so there is no way to get her number. I've been given permission to give it out to seniors. She is available and needs some help for rent today. PM me for the digits. I can't attach pics to a PM you'll have to ask her for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    You might have heard that this provider's account was hacked and that a senior member was giving out her number for members who asked for it. Well I finally decided to partake yesterday. I always get a hhr or QV (if available) on my first visit just to see if she's going to work out. She offers a QV so I scheduled it. We chatted for a little bit since the activities on her hacked ad do not coincide with what she offers. Anyway, comms were good and she told me to come up to the door once I told her I was there. East side small but clean apartment. She has cats if that's a problem. None of them bothered us during the visit. She is just like her pics a tiny little spinner. Started off with BBJ and then I went to DATY. Tasted good, big lips and a little vocal. Finished with a BJ and CIM and she will swallow. I didn't partake in FS this time but definitely next time. Her number is available on the ad if you click on the CALL ME button. I can see her becoming a new regular. For some reason STG will not remove the hacked ads so this has hurt her business unfortunately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...y/346162682677

  5. #25227

    Lauren

    Fat Daddy your inbox I'd full. Please send her digits as she is close to me now. Thanks.

  6. #25226

    Lauren

    Hey FatDaddy. Your inbox is full so just messaging you here in the hopes you'll see it. I was a regular of Lauren's and always treated her well. I live in the Cincinnati area so her new location is likely not too far for me. I'd love to connect with her if you wouldn't mind shooting me her contact info. I always treated her well.

    Many thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Lauren has moved to northern KY, about 90 minutes south. Has a real job and it doing well. Monday and Tuesday are her days off and she would like to connect with old friends south Dayton if she could get a ride.

  7. #25225

    RE: Kjym

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    As ads come and go best to include the photos she uses.
    Every one needs to start reporting her ads to STG, I have reported her three times so far, if enough of us report the ripoff *****, maybe they will suspend her, it is worth a try!!

  8. #25224
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM me her deets? I have a massive hankering for Latinas, seem hard to come by these days.
    Me too. Can any of you mongers do an old guy a favor? I been out of the hobby for awhile but I'd really like to meet this girl!

  9. #25223

    Busty Bella

    https://tryst.link/escort/bustybella619

    Said she was planning to visit Dayton but did not know when. She is leaving Indy either May 30th or 31st. Has not made up her mind as of yet. She said her donations are $$ hhr and $$$$ hr. I tried doing a search but too many 'Bella' results. Anyone seen her? Feel free to DM.

  10. #25222
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    As ads come and go best to include the photos she uses.
    Thanks for the assist. I'm still kind of computer illiterate LOL, know the basics. BTW, if anyone wants her address, send me a PM, be happy to share with everyone.

  11. #25221

    Lauren new number

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a working number for Lauren, please pm!? Thanks!
    Please message me as well if anyone has a working number for Lauren. Thanks!

  12. #25220

    Lauren new number?

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Lauren has moved to northern KY, about 90 minutes south. Has a real job and it doing well. Monday and Tuesday are her days off and she would like to connect with old friends south Dayton if she could get a ride.
    If anyone has a working number for Lauren, please pm!? Thanks!

  13. #25219

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    As ads come and go best to include the photos she uses.
    She keeps changing her profiles descriptions and change pictures a bit so she's not recognized but please avoid her like a plague.

  14. #25218
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her also if her number could be shared.
    I would like to see her.

  15. #25217

    Kym

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    This skanky ass hoe has set up 3 of our fellow mongers in the past 8 months to be robbed at gunpoint when they went to her place for an incall. Her name is Kym, she stays in a small 4 unit 2 story apartment bldg a stones throw from from the corner of Catalpa and Salem Ave. Our latest victim was late last week (he posted in ripoff reports) and that skank had nerve enough to post her ad on STG today looking for another victim. I say enough is enough. Let's shut this biatch down once and for all. Let's keep her on the front page to get the word out, for all mongers to steer clear of her. This is about having fun, not putting up with her BS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/374786454602
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I see Kym's still at it. Luring unsuspecting gents to her incall on Catalpa to have her thug BF rob them at gunpoint. Stays in a brick 2 story 4 unit apartment bldg. Previous report reported if you're standing on Catalpa looking at it, her unit is bottom right. "Stay away!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/431269914082
    As ads come and go best to include the photos she uses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260529_124954_Firefox.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape