Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 25687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25237

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    Nessa's comm sucks donkey's ass. You may get lucky getting a response in less than a day. I've never been that lucky. Jane is reported under Emma here a few times. She suffering narcolepsy and I would stay clear of her.
    I have a good reason to doubt if Nessa is in Ohio. Gorgeous but likely you will never meet her.

  2. #25236
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganSon  [View Original Post]

    https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-over-and-let-lick-that-dick-escort-eebd8 d.
    Why do you split these up like this?

    https://dayton.myescort.network/fema...-escort-eebd8d

    EDIT: I see it is an automatic formatting thing. Okay then.

  3. #25235

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohioan38  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla will have her BF rob you.
    Nessa's comm sucks donkey's ass. You may get lucky getting a response in less than a day. I've never been that lucky. Jane is reported under Emma here a few times. She suffering narcolepsy and I would stay clear of her.

  4. #25234
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganSon  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I was poking around for some new providers, checked the search reviews here before I posted, and couldn't find any definitive results. Any insight on:

    Nessa (only one ask).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/430852147746

    Jane (no reviews under that name, asks for "supplies" in ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/222438967192

    MissMonroe (on STG and Tryst) but nothing comes up here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmonroe1980

    Vanilla (some reviews say wants you to come now and gets agitated).

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/day...ale/9372382936

    https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-over-and-let-lick-that-dick-escort-eebd8 d.
    Vanilla will have her BF rob you.

  5. #25233

    Nessa Jane Vanilla MissMonroe

    Hi, I was poking around for some new providers, checked the search reviews here before I posted, and couldn't find any definitive results. Any insight on:

    Nessa (only one ask).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/430852147746

    Jane (no reviews under that name, asks for "supplies" in ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/222438967192

    MissMonroe (on STG and Tryst) but nothing comes up here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmonroe1980

    Vanilla (some reviews say wants you to come now and gets agitated).

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/day...ale/9372382936

    https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-over-and-let-lick-that-dick-escort-eebd8 d.

  6. #25232

    Please NO MAS!

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it imo. Full of bots and you pay for 'credits' just to send messages only to find out it's a bot.
    Mistakes after mistakes keep happening please just don't send any money, its that simple. No prepay, no to content sellers, no Steam / Game cards, no babysitter money, no trust money, these girls have NO intent in meeting. Its that simple, you are throwing money away, and keeping these scammer pockets full. No money up front that simple of a rule.

  7. #25231

    WYP is a scam

    Don't do it imo. Full of bots and you pay for 'credits' just to send messages only to find out it's a bot.

  8. #25230

    WYP Advice

    I have a membership to WYP. I have had luck but also some problems. With the recent report I will provide some advice.

    Use the messaging board on WYP as long as possible. Many of these ladies give you their cell number quickly and ask you to text them because it is easier. Yes it is but once you start texting the start with the I need money texts. Yes I have been a victim of it. They will never see you. They will text you endless sob stories and use different numbers.

    If you do not text them and use the messaging they usually stop messaging you quickly and you know their game. If they ask for money on the messaging you can report them and the administrators can ban them.

    The key is take it slow and be smart. Think with the big head not the little one.

  9. #25229

    Scammed me, YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I have another one for you -- Crysta, on WYP.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...P2lP95Z2xR16zv

    24, chocolate or half, hot, beautiful, sexy, no kids, smart, in school.

    Covered.

    I will share digits with mongers who have sent me or posted a good PM over the years.
    Sent her a deposit and never heard back. I'd avoid.

  10. #25228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Very sus

    Reached out to this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto.../835917128796. Sent two text and she (started getting rude and demanding I call and stop texting. Wouldn't give a location. A quick search of the number shows alot of bad reviews. I'll pass.

  11. #25227

    Cherry

    She goes by cherry, she has reviews. She is real. Do your research & make reports. Once you make senior people will be more inclined to answer you.

  12. #25226

  13. #25225

    Hoeflation is Real

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/819951221256

    Hiya Gents, just curious if anyone had any info on this one. Say North of Dayton. Any idea how far North? Troy, Piqua? Or how good of a service. I know the donation seems high for just a BBBJ. Checking here first before I reach out later. Thanks on any info.
    I believe she's in Troy. Was texting her a few weeks ago, she mentioned Troy. Her hoeflation is real. Last week it was $, now $. 10.

  14. #25224

    North of Dayton

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/819951221256

    Hiya Gents, just curious if anyone had any info on this one. Say North of Dayton. Any idea how far North? Troy, Piqua? Or how good of a service. I know the donation seems high for just a BBBJ. Checking here first before I reach out later. Thanks on any info.

  15. #25223

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a working number for Lauren, please pm!? Thanks!
    Box cleared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape