Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 7554
-
06-04-26 17:03 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 228Is there a link.
Originally Posted by Landman1978
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:59 #7358Regular Member

Posts: 24Elly
Saw Elly a few days ago.
Cute girl and it is her in the pics though she might have gained a few pounds. She gave a relaxing massage. Language barrier can make talking to her difficult so I gave up after a while. She gave a standard L1 finish but clothes stay on. Would repeat because of price and location though.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...938696525.html
-
06-01-26 22:01 #7357Regular Member

Posts: 11Quench
I saw occasional posts from her pop up on Craigslist and a few other sites.
Pics are legit.
Girl is down. That's all I can say guys. She wants to keep a real low profile no reviews.
-
05-29-26 17:13 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 85Tits
Did she pop out those nice tits and does she allow roaming?
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 16:20 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 53Selma
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...937230995.html
Went and saw her for manscaping and a massage $150 total very nice job with the manscaping. Awesome massage. On the flip, very nice and relaxing L1. She does her work out her apartment. She's a little thick but I like that. I have a feeling there might be more after more visits. I will be repeating as I thought she was a cool chick and it was a great massage.
-
05-20-26 22:21 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 249Hey brother, Mia is Jesmina the once who has the certificates on the wall. She is the one who controls the texts from CL. When I got there she ask if I had text I said yes and she said it was Mia. Mia was busy with someone so she asked me if I wanted to wait or go with her. Since I didn't want to wait so I went with her, my bad for taking your slot. I aske her name in the room and she said Gaby. When I was walking out I saw Mia or Jesmina since not many people can pronounce it right she goes by Mia. Not even a water was given as a consolation gift, LOL. I won't go back. Also Gaby's background is cosmetology so facials and skin is her thing, the massage Sucked. I don't even want to call it a massage.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:57 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 168No worries, that's what I love about this board. Lots of good input so we can spend where it is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:49 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 207Gaby
Thanks guys I cancelled and scheduled with Liss instead.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:27 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 168"Gaby"
I just missed you Latin! I had an appointment set up for 4 pm today, it was a make-up appointment from this past Sunday when I got ghosted by "Gaby". In her response to me she said 1 pm would work for her, she sent me the address and when I got there I texted to ask if it was at "an optometrist office" cause that was the address she sent me. Never responded, I called her and she never picked up. Waited 15 minutes and then I skedaddled. Today she gave me the "correct" address, but just the building #, no suite number. I texted when I got there and called and never got a response. Left her a voice mail letting her know if she treats all her clients like this, she ain't going to have many left.
Looks like maybe it was a good idea she did ghost me by the sound of your visit. By the way, when I asked her name, she said it was "Mia".
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:51 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 99Gps
$200 for HJ. They lost their minds at that place. Used to get bbjws nude for that price, I guess they are getting guys paying rates.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:24 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 249So there are 2 girls working Gaby and Jimena who goes by Mena. She is the owner and doesn't look like pics on her Instagram, a few ponds heavier. Gaby hair is black now, she is the girl on the pic but they aren't dress like that. More like tight scrubs, I saw both of them when I was leaving.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:06 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 207Gaby
Wow. Thanks, sounds like I should cancel my appointment. You said "their" - different therapists there? Did you get the girl in the picture?
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:23 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 249I just left their location, 120 door fee and didn't leave happy, had to clean my own oil since she didn't do a good job, draped the complete time. I won't repeat. No roaming or hints, even when the drape felt off, she quickly put it back. She is cute but worth the 120. Also the massage was just a light touch not even a massage, she used a vibrating gun at one point which didn't even felt like it was working. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 16:13 #7346Senior Member

Posts: 207Gaby
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...935621738.html
Any reviews, picture accurate? Quotes me 120 for hour.
-
05-20-26 06:59 #7345Regular Member

Posts: 17Everything is on the table.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




