Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 7558
-
06-09-26 18:42 #7363Banned Member

Posts: 962180 for L1?
Fellas, for a buck eighty, you get a great TS, an even better 45 minute massage, and light GF / FS up in Lake County! I don't care how pretty this girl is, anything more than 120 for a full hour rub and a five minute tug is simply ridiculous! Plus, there are endless numbers of local AMPs all over Gotham that offer REAL GFE service for two uncle bens and two Jacksons, so why spend a buck eighty on this gal?
Just my. 02, nothing more.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by CarloG
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 13:48 #7362Regular Member

Posts: 24St. Cloud Masseuse
Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.
-
06-09-26 11:47 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 346She's on MF.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49495/
Originally Posted by CarloG
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:00 #7360Another Happy Shill

Posts: 52Elly
Anyone have her digits? Not seeing her post anymore.
Originally Posted by Walrus007
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:03 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 228Is there a link.
Originally Posted by Landman1978
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:59 #7358Regular Member

Posts: 24Elly
Saw Elly a few days ago.
Cute girl and it is her in the pics though she might have gained a few pounds. She gave a relaxing massage. Language barrier can make talking to her difficult so I gave up after a while. She gave a standard L1 finish but clothes stay on. Would repeat because of price and location though.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...938696525.html
-
06-01-26 22:01 #7357Regular Member

Posts: 11Quench
I saw occasional posts from her pop up on Craigslist and a few other sites.
Pics are legit.
Girl is down. That's all I can say guys. She wants to keep a real low profile no reviews.
-
05-29-26 17:13 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 86Tits
Did she pop out those nice tits and does she allow roaming?
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 16:20 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 53Selma
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...937230995.html
Went and saw her for manscaping and a massage $150 total very nice job with the manscaping. Awesome massage. On the flip, very nice and relaxing L1. She does her work out her apartment. She's a little thick but I like that. I have a feeling there might be more after more visits. I will be repeating as I thought she was a cool chick and it was a great massage.
-
05-20-26 22:21 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 252Hey brother, Mia is Jesmina the once who has the certificates on the wall. She is the one who controls the texts from CL. When I got there she ask if I had text I said yes and she said it was Mia. Mia was busy with someone so she asked me if I wanted to wait or go with her. Since I didn't want to wait so I went with her, my bad for taking your slot. I aske her name in the room and she said Gaby. When I was walking out I saw Mia or Jesmina since not many people can pronounce it right she goes by Mia. Not even a water was given as a consolation gift, LOL. I won't go back. Also Gaby's background is cosmetology so facials and skin is her thing, the massage Sucked. I don't even want to call it a massage.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:57 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 169No worries, that's what I love about this board. Lots of good input so we can spend where it is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:49 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 207Gaby
Thanks guys I cancelled and scheduled with Liss instead.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:27 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 169"Gaby"
I just missed you Latin! I had an appointment set up for 4 pm today, it was a make-up appointment from this past Sunday when I got ghosted by "Gaby". In her response to me she said 1 pm would work for her, she sent me the address and when I got there I texted to ask if it was at "an optometrist office" cause that was the address she sent me. Never responded, I called her and she never picked up. Waited 15 minutes and then I skedaddled. Today she gave me the "correct" address, but just the building #, no suite number. I texted when I got there and called and never got a response. Left her a voice mail letting her know if she treats all her clients like this, she ain't going to have many left.
Looks like maybe it was a good idea she did ghost me by the sound of your visit. By the way, when I asked her name, she said it was "Mia".
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:51 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 99Gps
$200 for HJ. They lost their minds at that place. Used to get bbjws nude for that price, I guess they are getting guys paying rates.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:24 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 252So there are 2 girls working Gaby and Jimena who goes by Mena. She is the owner and doesn't look like pics on her Instagram, a few ponds heavier. Gaby hair is black now, she is the girl on the pic but they aren't dress like that. More like tight scrubs, I saw both of them when I was leaving.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




