Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 504 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7558
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7348

    Gaby

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I just left their location, 120 door fee and didn't leave happy, had to clean my own oil since she didn't do a good job, draped the complete time. I won't repeat. No roaming or hints, even when the drape felt off, she quickly put it back. She is cute but worth the 120. Also the massage was just a light touch not even a massage, she used a vibrating gun at one point which didn't even felt like it was working. But YMMV.
    Wow. Thanks, sounds like I should cancel my appointment. You said "their" - different therapists there? Did you get the girl in the picture?

  2. #7347
    I just left their location, 120 door fee and didn't leave happy, had to clean my own oil since she didn't do a good job, draped the complete time. I won't repeat. No roaming or hints, even when the drape felt off, she quickly put it back. She is cute but worth the 120. Also the massage was just a light touch not even a massage, she used a vibrating gun at one point which didn't even felt like it was working. But YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...935621738.html


    Any reviews, picture accurate? Quotes me 120 for hour.

  3. #7346

    Gaby

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...935621738.html

    Any reviews, picture accurate? Quotes me 120 for hour.

  4. #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate everyone's response, I haven't had time to reach out to her again. I'll probably try sometime this week and hopefully get in contact with her.
    Everything is on the table.

  5. #7344

    Lisy, 3rd link

    Texted Lisy in the 3rd link, she wanted $150 for an hour. She works with Hannah (she advertises as Juli in her recent ads) and Emma (redhead who goes by Lucy now in her ads) at their OBT office space. They all have GPS now, after they have you on their table all horned up, they want $200 for a handjob. Mind you, they started out at Cozy where I met them all. They were getting $50-$60 tips for a topless HJ then. Every once in awhile I catch one of them horny and could get a topless BJ for $80.
    I avoid them now, better options.

    CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9  [View Original Post]

  6. #7343

  7. #7342

    Isa

    Appreciate everyone's response, I haven't had time to reach out to her again. I'll probably try sometime this week and hopefully get in contact with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice, maybe three? It's been nearly year but the first time was four hands with another girl that had rooms next to each other. I don't remember the exact price but both were naked and a covered L2 from both. But the other girl did 75% of that. The next time was a couple weeks later with her and she acted like she never seen me before. Obviously less was offered. I find her attractive but the language barrier is hard so she's very quiet with me. I don't think I went back. I know just enough Spanish to have basic conversation and a slow speed and usually the girls enjoy the effort or think it's funny that I try. It definitely breaks the ice after a few minutes of silence, I start talking in broken Spanish. I know this is transactional for them but they aren't robots.

  8. #7341
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    Seen her twice, maybe three? It's been nearly year but the first time was four hands with another girl that had rooms next to each other. I don't remember the exact price but both were naked and a covered L2 from both. But the other girl did 75% of that. The next time was a couple weeks later with her and she acted like she never seen me before. Obviously less was offered. I find her attractive but the language barrier is hard so she's very quiet with me. I don't think I went back. I know just enough Spanish to have basic conversation and a slow speed and usually the girls enjoy the effort or think it's funny that I try. It definitely breaks the ice after a few minutes of silence, I start talking in broken Spanish. I know this is transactional for them but they aren't robots.

  9. #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the Dominican bbw that does manscaping her ad expired.
    If its the one on Conway that also went as AS Spa, I believe this is it.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...933551522.html

  10. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    I don't know, the Isa that's been around for a while (which is the one in the picture in your post) looks a little different than the one in the CL ad. Also, the phone number is different, I don't remember the old number but it was a different area code for sure. My experience was meh, decent massage I thought for something like $80 and then $100 upgrade for full naked very uninspired L1 finish. Full roaming though.

  11. #7338
    Does anyone have the Dominican bbw that does manscaping her ad expired.

  12. #7337

  13. #7336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.
    Here is a link to her. Search Alma on here.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1424427_alm...134763_orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would also be great. Could you share the cost? Thank you.
    It's been a while man I don't remember the pricing details. Also I was a regular at one time and rates were reasonable for what I got. Just text the ad and ask her what she charges. She does outcalls also for an extra fee but like I said no drama or worries about her coming over to the hotel.

  14. #7335

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.
    A little more info would also be great. Could you share the cost? Thank you.

  15. #7334
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    The gal on the right has been reviewed before by me and others. Good massage and plenty of fun to be had. Incall over by the airport and I had no issues or drama with her. Big tits and a big ass that she will let you play with. I don't know anything about the other girl. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape