Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 17038
-
06-01-26 22:47 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 15https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724
Originally Posted by JayChitown
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:31 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 32Bad link, you linked to your inbox and not to the profile.
Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:52 #16901Regular Member

Posts: 9Shot a dm.
Originally Posted by Slvgg1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:07 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 51Amy
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
Anyone here think they can help a brother out with some contact info.
Account recently ended don't want to do another month just to reach out to one person.
I post good content always try to help others out.
Now I'm here to ask for a hero LOL.
-
06-01-26 17:48 #16899Regular Member

Posts: 15Amy on seeking
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-97e539e3f227
She is really hyped up and looks like the worst version of her pics. Her skin is so loose you can't even really hold onto her butt. I def don't recommend but she is fine with BBFS so there's that.
-
06-01-26 17:28 #16898Regular Member

Posts: 15Isabella on SA
Anyone ever see a girl on seeking names Isabella (She also goes by Avalon) and lives in Logan Square. I blocked her a while back but used to see her. She's pretty emo with a lot of tats including a big neck tat, but she's relatively easy to schedule with and is down for anything. BBFSCIP, even DP or GB. $$ the first time and then less after. You have to uber her.
-
06-01-26 14:27 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 67I met her once, she left early, was kind of a dead fish in bed, and barely spoke when we had coffee together. Not as good looking as her pics. Not a bad person or anything, but just kind of the definition of lackluster. Afterwards she kept bugging me to meet again, but at finally got the message when I said I wouldn't pay her that money again unless she stayed the whole night and we didn't use protection 😂.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 23:31 #16896Regular Member

Posts: 6Stay away!
Went by enchanting charmer and many other names.
Pathological narcissistic lier and failed tests.
Going through a lot of legal issues and is ruining marriages as she saves all convos threatens to send it to familys.
Watch out.
Pm for details, any info appreciated back. Husbands legal is contacting people for their divorce too.
She is actively seeing someone around Milwaukee every 2 or so weeks as well as Rockford and Gurnee area. Wrap it up guys.
-
05-29-26 12:12 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 67Ele
This post makes me want to hit the "like button", if one existed. Great reply (I'm being completely serious).
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 22:01 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 754I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:03 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 572Dead fish will always be a dead fish. Ironically enough she still continues to contact me.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 18:40 #16892Regular Member

Posts: 19She's weirdly pushy
I never take it as a good sign. Most of the time when I have met a pushy girl I lost.
Originally Posted by SecretPleasure
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 23:19 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 754I don't mind WYP
But I am brutally honest. I'm not paying to have a cup of coffee. The meet's at a hotel, the donation happens when we part, and the price I listed is the price. These sites only work for you if you set your number and your expectations and stick to both.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 22:45 #16890Regular Member

Posts: 21I actually have found WYP more productive than Seeking, though that is a low bar to clear. I've had far more real conversations and meetups there. There are a fair number of fakes who accept an offer then never reply. And some are definitely only looking for a free meal, with no intent of anything further. But I've come to view the offer as more of a finders fee, and not as an actual offer for intimacy. If you are respectful and honest, you get some real conversations that can lead to real dates. If you go in defensive or presumptuous you are going to have a very low hit rate.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:41 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 36This one is the worst imo. Most women on there legit think its a paid M&G which somehow sets the rate for coffee / lunch / dinner and increases the ppm if you get that far. I refuse to pay (cash) for dates when I am paying for the transport and meal as well. If you see an SB on WYP, you can typically clarify thay the rate you sent was a PPM and not a M&G rate, but there are a ton of Grey area women on there just getting paid to go on dates and eat fancy meals. I have had one or two work out from that site but got so frustrated, I left. Good luck but I would pass unless you want to be brutally honest with each woman but that's a ton of effort compared to other options. And if you are successful, make sure its only ppm after that point bc they will say they want to get to know you better and try to get paid for every date. F that.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





