Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 17038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16903
    Quote Originally Posted by JayChitown  [View Original Post]
    Bad link, you linked to your inbox and not to the profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724

  2. #16902
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-97e539e3f227

    She is really hyped up and looks like the worst version of her pics. Her skin is so loose you can't even really hold onto her butt. I def don't recommend but she is fine with BBFS so there's that.
    Bad link, you linked to your inbox and not to the profile.

  3. #16901
    Quote Originally Posted by Slvgg1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    Anyone here think they can help a brother out with some contact info.

    Account recently ended don't want to do another month just to reach out to one person.

    I post good content always try to help others out.

    Now I'm here to ask for a hero LOL.
    Shot a dm.

  4. #16900

    Amy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    Anyone here think they can help a brother out with some contact info.

    Account recently ended don't want to do another month just to reach out to one person.

    I post good content always try to help others out.

    Now I'm here to ask for a hero LOL.

  5. #16899

    Amy on seeking

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-97e539e3f227

    She is really hyped up and looks like the worst version of her pics. Her skin is so loose you can't even really hold onto her butt. I def don't recommend but she is fine with BBFS so there's that.

  6. #16898

    Isabella on SA

    Anyone ever see a girl on seeking names Isabella (She also goes by Avalon) and lives in Logan Square. I blocked her a while back but used to see her. She's pretty emo with a lot of tats including a big neck tat, but she's relatively easy to schedule with and is down for anything. BBFSCIP, even DP or GB. $$ the first time and then less after. You have to uber her.

  7. #16897
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.
    I met her once, she left early, was kind of a dead fish in bed, and barely spoke when we had coffee together. Not as good looking as her pics. Not a bad person or anything, but just kind of the definition of lackluster. Afterwards she kept bugging me to meet again, but at finally got the message when I said I wouldn't pay her that money again unless she stayed the whole night and we didn't use protection 😂.

  8. #16896

    Stay away!

    Went by enchanting charmer and many other names.

    Pathological narcissistic lier and failed tests.

    Going through a lot of legal issues and is ruining marriages as she saves all convos threatens to send it to familys.

    Watch out.

    Pm for details, any info appreciated back. Husbands legal is contacting people for their divorce too.

    She is actively seeing someone around Milwaukee every 2 or so weeks as well as Rockford and Gurnee area. Wrap it up guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260529_102544_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260529_102515_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260529_102520_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260529_102518_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #16895

    Ele

    This post makes me want to hit the "like button", if one existed. Great reply (I'm being completely serious).

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.

  10. #16894
    I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Dead fish will always be a dead fish. Ironically enough she still continues to contact me.

  11. #16893
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzieHubby  [View Original Post]
    I never take it as a good sign. Most of the time when I have met a pushy girl I lost.
    Dead fish will always be a dead fish. Ironically enough she still continues to contact me.

  12. #16892

    She's weirdly pushy

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm in Chicago for a week in the near future, and Ele seems like the blonde next door I like, however in 2025 there were less than flattering reviews here. Has anyone got an update for 2026 indicating things have changed or stayed the same?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Thanks in advance, SP.
    I never take it as a good sign. Most of the time when I have met a pushy girl I lost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ele.jpg‎  

  13. #16891

    I don't mind WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    This one is the worst imo. Most women on there legit think its a paid M&G which somehow sets the rate for coffee / lunch / dinner and increases the ppm if you get that far. I refuse to pay (cash) for dates when I am paying for the transport and meal as well. If you see an SB on WYP, you can typically clarify thay the rate you sent was a PPM and not a M&G rate, but there are a ton of Grey area women on there just getting paid to go on dates and eat fancy meals. I have had one or two work out from that site but got so frustrated, I left. Good luck but I would pass unless you want to be brutally honest with each woman but that's a ton of effort compared to other options. And if you are successful, make sure its only ppm after that point bc they will say they want to get to know you better and try to get paid for every date. F that.
    But I am brutally honest. I'm not paying to have a cup of coffee. The meet's at a hotel, the donation happens when we part, and the price I listed is the price. These sites only work for you if you set your number and your expectations and stick to both.

  14. #16890
    I actually have found WYP more productive than Seeking, though that is a low bar to clear. I've had far more real conversations and meetups there. There are a fair number of fakes who accept an offer then never reply. And some are definitely only looking for a free meal, with no intent of anything further. But I've come to view the offer as more of a finders fee, and not as an actual offer for intimacy. If you are respectful and honest, you get some real conversations that can lead to real dates. If you go in defensive or presumptuous you are going to have a very low hit rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    This one is the worst imo. Most women on there legit think its a paid M&G which somehow sets the rate for coffee / lunch / dinner and increases the ppm if you get that far. I refuse to pay (cash) for dates when I am paying for the transport and meal as well. If you see an SB on WYP, you can typically clarify thay the rate you sent was a PPM and not a M&G rate, but there are a ton of Grey area women on there just getting paid to go on dates and eat fancy meals. I have had one or two work out from that site but got so frustrated, I left. Good luck but I would pass unless you want to be brutally honest with each woman but that's a ton of effort compared to other options. And if you are successful, make sure its only ppm after that point bc they will say they want to get to know you better and try to get paid for every date. F that.

  15. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    New to this site. How does it work? Is the first date incentive price what they are asking for sex?
    This one is the worst imo. Most women on there legit think its a paid M&G which somehow sets the rate for coffee / lunch / dinner and increases the ppm if you get that far. I refuse to pay (cash) for dates when I am paying for the transport and meal as well. If you see an SB on WYP, you can typically clarify thay the rate you sent was a PPM and not a M&G rate, but there are a ton of Grey area women on there just getting paid to go on dates and eat fancy meals. I have had one or two work out from that site but got so frustrated, I left. Good luck but I would pass unless you want to be brutally honest with each woman but that's a ton of effort compared to other options. And if you are successful, make sure its only ppm after that point bc they will say they want to get to know you better and try to get paid for every date. F that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape