Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 17038
-
05-25-26 17:37 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 36Secretbenefits and sugardaddy dot com are bith the same site with the same back end plumbing. The girls sign up for secretbenefits and their profile is on both and vice versa. I have had a lot of great arrangements from both but decided to limit my credits to SD instead of both. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HockeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 16:33 #16887Senior Member

Posts: 254Secret Benefits
Guys, do not waste your time or money on the Secret Benefits site. The chance of finding a REAL profile is less that 10%. The site is filled with fake profiles. You will get a message and they all say the same thing like "hey, how are you? If you respond you will never hear back again. In fact if you ever hear back from one on their it is someone who has GPS.
The funniest one I got was a message saying this was their first time on a site like this. Oh really, that was the same thing in their profile from over 4 years ago. There are profiles on there at least 4 years old with all the same old pictures.
-
05-25-26 11:38 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 761New to this site. How does it work? Is the first date incentive price what they are asking for sex?
Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:56 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 36Reply back here if you are successful. I am interested as well. Good luck!
Originally Posted by SeekingItNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 16:32 #16884Regular Member

Posts: 9Agreed and that makes sense. I was thinking the 650 figure the other post mentioned. If she's firm that high it's kind of a hard pass. She hasn't actually given an amount yet despite a few messages. Guess we'll see.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 16:30 #16883Regular Member

Posts: 9I had her over once. Wasn't big on kissing and required protection. I thought she was a nice young lady overall though. Haven't been in a hurry to repeat, but wouldn't be opposed to going at it again. She was at least reasonably energetic in the experience.
Originally Posted by SecretPleasure
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 11:24 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 39Ele -- revisit part 3
Gents.
Last try re Ele.
This is what happens when you've been away from here for a long time.
Maybe its a sign.
Below is the link that opens Ele's page for me successfully:
Members. seeking.com/ member / ac6 f493 d-49 be-4095-9 fe1-efeb5 ed0 a61 a.
The previous post about all this has a picture of her profile with same link.
-
05-24-26 08:52 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 270The new link you gave is a link to your mesaages and not the profile.
Originally Posted by SecretPleasure
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 02:38 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 39OOOOPS. Ele Revisited. Wrong profile number
Sorry guys, I used an old listing for Ele from a while ago. Hopefully this one works, just looking to see if she has improved since reviews of 2025.
Members. seeking.com/ messages / inbox /4891 a4 ae-8 c68-4368-a155-86165 b92 b32 f.
-
05-23-26 21:50 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 384Profile not available (even after a bunch of refreshes of the page).
Originally Posted by SecretPleasure
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 17:56 #16878Regular Member

Posts: 19Price for value
First time, she said 800, second time 900. That's why I call her GPS. Rules should be proportional to offer that's why I call them excessive.
Originally Posted by SeekingItNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 17:11 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 39Ele -- any revisits
Gentlemen,
I'm in Chicago for a week in the near future, and Ele seems like the blonde next door I like, however in 2025 there were less than flattering reviews here. Has anyone got an update for 2026 indicating things have changed or stayed the same?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a
Thanks in advance, SP.
-
05-21-26 10:25 #16876Regular Member

Posts: 9Finally heard back from her. She's firm on at least $$ 5 she'll pass if you try to go lower. Insists on protection and doesn't like much spit. Seems like she's near Palos not the city.
Originally Posted by SeekingItNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 10:16 #16875Regular Member

Posts: 9I reached out rules don't seem too crazy to me. She basically just said protection the first time and she wanted test results for uncovered oral and no greek. If I can get her to the lower part of the range mentioned in the other post I'll probably check it out.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:34 #16874Regular Member

Posts: 11Sugar Baby gangbang
I have an 18 year sugar baby that is looking for a gang bang tomorrow. PM me if interested. It's not a sure thing yet and it might be a quick notice thing. But right now, might be shooting for sometime in the after tomorrow (may 15) around lisle. Plans got thrown to shit when we found out 15th ave ABS is 21+.









Reply With Quote




