Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20680

    CE comfort info

    I did some digging this morning on ce comfort and found some of the court documents.

    Apparently this investigation started on 3/5/26 so the investigation went on for a few months.

    The charges are for promotion of prostitution and having funds from prostitution and money laundering.

    For gibbons I can't even find an arrest record.

  2. #20679
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    https://kissofangel88.com/

    Have been reading on the gas house board about G-Spa (Angel House). Headed out that way this weekend. Might stop by. Heard the attendant showers with you during the tableshower? Can anyone here validate?
    That sounds amazing and might make it worth the trip out there. Also what is this "gas house board" you speak of?

  3. #20678

    Gastonia G-Spa

    https://kissofangel88.com/

    Have been reading on the gas house board about G-Spa (Angel House). Headed out that way this weekend. Might stop by. Heard the attendant showers with you during the tableshower? Can anyone here validate?

  4. #20677

    Angel House / G Spa

    New talent seems disappointing, though my prior experience with Ella had my hopes high.

    Ella was. Ravenous. I'd see exclusively her if I could.

  5. #20676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    All Asia L3 at Kyoto.

    Mixed variety at Le Fleur, typically only L1 and sometimes L2.
    That's all I needed to hear, thanks my man. Will report back.

  6. #20675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Spat3005  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, in from out of town and hoping for a favor. I'm trying to decide between Le Fleur or Kyoto. I haven't been to either yet so just looking for a recommendation between the two. Thanks!
    All Asia L3 at Kyoto.

    Mixed variety at Le Fleur, typically only L1 and sometimes L2.

  7. #20674

    Le Fleur or Kyoto

    Hey gents, in from out of town and hoping for a favor. I'm trying to decide between Le Fleur or Kyoto. I haven't been to either yet so just looking for a recommendation between the two. Thanks!

  8. #20673
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Bruhhhhhhh, I'm sorry, was my free information not good enough for you? Not even a "thank you"? How about some contributions to the board? You know that's how this platform works right? Maybe go pay them a visit and report back what you find? You can start by calling them and letting them know you have a desire for ladies who are similar to Dallas. If they don't give you a response then you have to old school and visit them, ask for a line up. If you don't see what your looking for, then either roll the dice with a lady or turn around and leave. FYI, if you do that its kinda a dick move and you should at least tip them for wasting their time. Know that these ladies discuss all the clients with each other, you dont want to be known as a flake or waste of time.
    Great suggestions and advice! Also thank you for the Dallas recommendation BTW; I'll see if I can check her out in the future.

    I'll also toss out a dream I had about Apple Spa. Its in a strip mall kind of area but tucked away in the back. Easy parking. Going in they have a waiting room and you ring the door bell for MMS to greet you. Mama san was 60 - 70 beautiful lady. She asked me if I have been there before; I said yes; and asked for an hour. She told me to get undressed, took the house fee, and left. I got undressed and lay face down on the table. Summer came in a few moments later. I asked for her name and introduced myself. She asked me if I had been there before I lied and said yes, she didn't buy it. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I declined.

    Summer started off with a lotion massage. It was mainly pressing. Very little teasing. On the flip we started negotiating; I was really there for an L1 but started off seeing what their pricing was backed down to L1 in the conversation and she said full $. I was a little shocked but thought maybe she's worth it.

    She left; talked to Mama san for a bit; a little bit of yelling. She came back acted surprised at the erection that I had and got her tools to get started. I asked her to not use oil. She put oil on. I gave her a little direction; she didn't listen. I tried to get her to drop her top; she said "only touch no see" She was very mechanical and kind of not acting interested at all. After a while she asked me to do. She touched me elsewhere while I took care of business.

    When I finished she cleaned me up; she was super bubbly then and said "you come back new girls next week!

    I might go back to see a new girl but def won't be back to see summer.

  9. #20672
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Kyoto. Pepsi

    First time going to a L3 place.

    Was debating between this and A Theraphy but I saw some report mention possible 2 pops here so I drove the extra distance.

    Called Mamasan 40 minutes ahead of arrival to make the appointment. I mentioned I been there before and. 8 for the hour.

    I got Pepsi and we headed to the TS, it was good and thorough but throughout the TS and lotion / massage afterwards she didn't seem to excited.

    Sauna after the TS which was pretty hot, she came in and mentioned she's only been here for 3 days. After the flip, she asked what I wanted, gave her $ . 60 which she was excited about. Briefly left and came back.

    CBJ was okay, felt her teeth but it wasn't painful. FS was decent. She felt a little loose for me but her Kegel / squeezing was great. She cleaned me up, 10 min of cuddling. Was out in 50-55 minutes.

    Probably wouldn't repeat with her. Total damage was $$ . 40 which is usually more than enough for a qv from stg and legit massage.

  10. #20671
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.

    Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.

    DM me if you want UTR L3.
    What I meant about Angie is that she ruined my expectations of a L1.

    Her massage was decent / good and ending technique was amazing. Every L1 after won't be the same after having a great time with Angie, hence disappointment with Julie.

  11. #20670

    Any others

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Dallas at Le Aqua / Le Fleur had some big ones!! Got some Russians from her in the past.
    Any others besides her? They don't have to be naturals. MM's are fine too.

  12. #20669

    Money Laundering

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    One lady 52 y / o, one 55 y / o. Money laundering and prostitution. 75,000. Bond. Damn, you would think they killed some guy and not just played with his pecker for 5 minutes.
    Wild; so they throw in the Money Laundering because the money came from prostitution; not the massage parlor.

    Real sneaky way to pack on the years / high bond.

  13. #20668

    Arrests

    One lady 52 y / o, one 55 y / o. Money laundering and prostitution. 75,000. Bond. Damn, you would think they killed some guy and not just played with his pecker for 5 minutes.

  14. #20667

    Cab County Mugshots FB Page shows two ladies that were arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Lildevil01  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a Cabarrus County website that someone got picked up Asian age 55. You can see it on their site.
    First two photos on the FB feed. Money laundering and prostitution. I haven't been there but once a while back, so I don't know these ladies AMP names.

    I'd stay far away from this place now.

  15. #20666

    Cab county

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce2345  [View Original Post]
    Was in Concord for an event today and thought I'd swing by CE Comfort just to take a look. The sign at the front and the back said Open and was turned on. No cars on the side or in the back, which is not unusual. If I decide to visit in the coming weeks provided it's still open, I may stick to DM on it. Arrest records from the county show one arrest was made on the day of the reported bust for prostitution and money laundering.

    Not sure what it all means, just sharing info.
    I just saw a Cabarrus County website that someone got picked up Asian age 55. You can see it on their site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape