Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 21026
-
05-30-26 19:59 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 77Money Laundering
Wild; so they throw in the Money Laundering because the money came from prostitution; not the massage parlor.
Originally Posted by OleDog
[View Original Post]
Real sneaky way to pack on the years / high bond.
-
05-30-26 17:45 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 200Arrests
One lady 52 y / o, one 55 y / o. Money laundering and prostitution. 75,000. Bond. Damn, you would think they killed some guy and not just played with his pecker for 5 minutes.
-
05-30-26 17:44 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 94Cab County Mugshots FB Page shows two ladies that were arrested
First two photos on the FB feed. Money laundering and prostitution. I haven't been there but once a while back, so I don't know these ladies AMP names.
Originally Posted by Lildevil01
[View Original Post]
I'd stay far away from this place now.
-
05-30-26 17:39 #20663Senior Member

Posts: 307Cab county
I just saw a Cabarrus County website that someone got picked up Asian age 55. You can see it on their site.
Originally Posted by Bruce2345
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 16:29 #20662Senior Member

Posts: 94They have an ad up as of today.
I called just to be curious and they told me they were open and to come on over. Granted, I will not be coming on over.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
I think I'm taking a break from AMPs that are exposed / standalone / in a strip mall / etc. Between what happened in Louisville, now CE, Gibbon, Cool Cave getting blasted on TikTok. There may be some noise for a few weeks or so. I've got a few spots that I go that don't post anywhere and one spot that is legit where I've got something going with a gal.
Stay safe.
-
05-30-26 16:24 #20661Senior Member

Posts: 94I think many getting raided are for tax evasion
But they are still running up in these places while they've got resources in the area to work on this. Wouldn't surprise me with what happened on Sugar Creek at the hotel is giving Law Enforcement a little capacity to check these spots for trafficking. As long as it's just adults working, and they aren't on the radar due to owners who have previously been busted, they just come in, flip sofa cushions, check closets, inspect the health of the girls working, and they hit the road. Mainly post up with a dozen cars or whatnot to make it known to mongers and the residents that they tried.
Originally Posted by MrCreative
[View Original Post]
Just stay aware, turn off Face I'd on your phones, and keep your lips zipped if you happen to be on a spot that gets raided.
-
05-30-26 15:02 #20660Senior Member

Posts: 118Kannapolis Comfort quick driveby
Was in Concord for an event today and thought I'd swing by CE Comfort just to take a look. The sign at the front and the back said Open and was turned on. No cars on the side or in the back, which is not unusual. If I decide to visit in the coming weeks provided it's still open, I may stick to DM on it. Arrest records from the county show one arrest was made on the day of the reported bust for prostitution and money laundering.
Not sure what it all means, just sharing info.
Originally Posted by MrCreative
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:57 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 1455I saw that yesterday and now, the author deleted it as I accidently left the ad up. Doubt the advertisement being posted was a setup as it was posted prior to it being reported on here as I seen the ad while browsing.
.
Originally Posted by RandomFrankP
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:28 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 169Candlelight
Stopped by today around 11 am.
Doors were locked and lights were off.
Called and phone not working.
TheFog.
-
05-30-26 11:19 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 55Ce
I think they may have raided the place thinking they could be involved in a trafficking situation. But obviously CE is not that. The attendants are about 50 and dress in professional attire and they do conduct business professionally. I can't imagine they found anything illegal at this spot.
Originally Posted by RandomFrankP
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 09:45 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily at Comfort?
This is another spot that is in a bad spot, with the eye doctor office next door. I was there yesterday around 11 am. Lily is very sweet. Hopefully they are okay.
Originally Posted by Alpacapacino
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 09:26 #20655Senior Member

Posts: 70Set up?
An ad on CL was posted today for this place. A set up? Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 08:59 #20654Senior Member

Posts: 64Radio
Ha! Yes, distracting in a surreal way. Guys making jokes on the radio while Asian woman has her tits in my face.
Originally Posted by RHMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 08:57 #20653Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks. One more question.
That's a great overview thank you. Is there some sort of I'd or verification required in advance? Or just call, make appointment, and away we go?
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 23:44 #20652Senior Member

Posts: 118It's too bad
Thanks for sharing. It's really too bad. I went once and had a top-five experience in my "career. " Pretty much everything I personally look for. Even though I think they let you park and enter in the back, it's super exposed on the busiest road in town. Would love to hear if Cici or Keke land somewhere.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




