Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20620

    AMPs vs UTRs vs Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Like you, I frequent AMPs. Not SkipTheGames escorts.

    Generally speaking, I'm happy. Huge benefits over escorts. I get a sober, reasonably good looking "friend," and if I don't I can walk out with a nasty look at worse. I usually get a nice massage and am treated well. I get a kick out of the "ohhh, you must work out!" pleasantries, and so on. And I find it safe, from both the location to the LEO component to the fear of a pimp nearby.

    The only downside versus escorts: it's going to cost me $250-ish for FS, versus (say) $200 for a mid-level escort.

    Now tell me, you guys who read the MASSAGE thread: do you concur? Do you dip into the escort pool as well?
    When I started mongering 30+ years ago, I was pretty much an Escort guy, only mid-to-high end. No AMPs in part because I was unaware and then I didn't really want a mediocre rub and doubtful tug. Then with backpage, it became more Escorts, Asian incalls, some AMPs UTRs. With the demise of backpage it's mostly AMPs, UTRs and AMP take-outs, hardly any escorts. Driven I think mostly by pricing.

  2. #20619
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm looking for a place that has a girl with some large naturals in the Charlotte area.

    I've gotten a hit every now and again but they usually are on rotation and rotate out of Charlotte.

    Dms welcome if you have a place you know of.
    Dallas at Le Aqua / Le Fleur had some big ones!! Got some Russians from her in the past.

  3. #20618

    Looking

    Hey all, I'm looking for a place that has a girl with some large naturals in the Charlotte area.

    I've gotten a hit every now and again but they usually are on rotation and rotate out of Charlotte.

    Dms welcome if you have a place you know of.

  4. #20617
    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Like you, I frequent AMPs. Not SkipTheGames escorts.

    Generally speaking, I'm happy. Huge benefits over escorts. I get a sober, reasonably good looking "friend," and if I don't I can walk out with a nasty look at worse. I usually get a nice massage and am treated well. I get a kick out of the "ohhh, you must work out!" pleasantries, and so on. And I find it safe, from both the location to the LEO component to the fear of a pimp nearby.

    The only downside versus escorts: it's going to cost me $250-ish for FS, versus (say) $200 for a mid-level escort.

    Now tell me, you guys who read the MASSAGE thread: do you concur? Do you dip into the escort pool as well?
    Brother, I take it anyway I can get it. I agree, the AMPs are great, have met a lot of great ladies there, many I end up meeting outside of the spa (only the American ones). Places are normally clean, no unsavory characters, for the most part the ladies are clean too. You don't get ghosted by a spa. You don't have to give them your number or long delayed texts / calls back and forth. They are open set hours which is great for a guy like me who typically doesn't plan his monger and driven purely by need. The down side, IMO, the very reasons that make them great places to visit, are also their negatives. EVERYONE knows right where they are, much easier to be seen coming in and out of them. Most people think they are dens of iniquity (are they wrong? However, I seem to visit independents a lot more. Part of it is financially driven, the other is relationship; having a stable full of known fillies makes it a lot easier to have fun, most have their own place and treat it more like you are the exboyfriend popping in for a booty call. I've visited ladies I know and gotten a 15 minute massage, BBBJ, bls, rimming, and HJ for $$. I've also spent $$ and had a horrible experience. Spent. 6 and had an awesome time. All the variables can make it fun or frustrating, or both! Having a list of known dependable ladies makes a big different, I used to want different ladies all the time, now I just want zero drama and to get my nutt. I can't say NO to any form of monger, but there are some I just don't partake in. Like SWers, I saw one the other day near the WL QT, super hot looking blonde with a tube top and tight jeans. Lifted her sunglasses to look at me and gave me a big smile and wave. I almost drove off the road. I was half tempted to try my luck out, but that voice said "don't do it", one minute later a blue and white drives by. Probably wasn't a sting but could have been awkward!

  5. #20616

    My and your take on AMPs versus escorts

    Like you, I frequent AMPs. Not SkipTheGames escorts.

    Generally speaking, I'm happy. Huge benefits over escorts. I get a sober, reasonably good looking "friend," and if I don't I can walk out with a nasty look at worse. I usually get a nice massage and am treated well. I get a kick out of the "ohhh, you must work out!" pleasantries, and so on. And I find it safe, from both the location to the LEO component to the fear of a pimp nearby.

    The only downside versus escorts: it's going to cost me $250-ish for FS, versus (say) $200 for a mid-level escort.

    Now tell me, you guys who read the MASSAGE thread: do you concur? Do you dip into the escort pool as well?

  6. #20615

    Monroe Rd

    Went by Kyoto today but they were closed for the holiday. Didn't expect that. I knew there were other places in area, but not that familiar. Found Nice Spa on Maps and remembered the name so drove by there. When I got there the sign outside said CTS spa. Neither words Nice nor CTS is easy to search in this forum, so was flying a bit blind on if I was in right spot or what was offered. I walked in CTS but it didn't look like I expected and was worried not in the right place so I left.

    Cool Cave is right down the road and went there not knowing what to expect other than did know they were legit. Holly cow. Place was busy (four cars in parking lot that were gone when I left) and there were still three girls available. One was a 10/10, one a 9/10 and the other was a pass. I was blown back but then started to wonder what cost was. Well. That place is expensive. After the .7 house fee, I brought the $$ I usually pay Kyoto and that did not go far. Only HE, but did go twice in the journal that was nice. There was $$$ option, but didn't fully follow what it was, think full nude HE, but was a HE variation. The next level was $$ and I was not prepared for that. Super hot girl, eye contact during the deed and seemed enthusiastic and fun to be around. Expensive, but certainly a higher level experience.

  7. #20614

    A Therapy

    Was in the area today, looking to try something new, sign off door locked. Maybe just holiday? Anyone know?

  8. #20613

    G Spa Ella. Gastonia

    I really need to try other places when I'm in town but I like to go where I'm already comfortable and since they rotate it works out for me I guess.

    Anyway, I pulled Ella. Here pics don't show her D cups so not entirely sure the pics are real but she was a pleaser for sure. Nice table shower with some titty f-ing and a BBBJ preview.

    Back to the room and she was into the LFK. I asked to skip the massage and ask that she give me a quick one after the deed. So got right back into a solid BBBJ, She offered 69 but I wasn't in the mood. So went right into CG then a little rcg. A few pumps of doggy and I knew I wasn't going to last long LOL so ended up finishing in standing mish. She has some good kegels, between that and her moans she was trying to make me finish for sure. So bring your A game. Breathe, think about baseball or whatever you do.

    Anyway good session nice 5-10 min massage to finish it off. I usually ask for 45 minutes and give the tip in advance so they know what's up.

  9. #20612
    Most likely not going to get much in FM. Maybe L1 at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    New place in FM opened last week with Asian staff. Can't confirm if it's legit yet, but wanted to let you all know. Happy hunting!

  10. #20611

    Pure Heal Spa

    New place in FM opened last week with Asian staff. Can't confirm if it's legit yet, but wanted to let you all know. Happy hunting!

  11. #20610

    Apple

    Hearing reports of Bebe / Vivi I decided to make my way up to NC because I've wanted to have a dream about a Latina for a while now. At Apple I tried to request Bebe / Vivi but Mama's English skills were not very good at all. I barely understand her and vice versa. But she told me the wait would be about 15 min so I assume there was only one girl there. After the 10 min a tiny 5 ft nothing Asian girl comes in. Petite standard Asian build with decent Cs, maybe in her 30's. I was a bit disappointed at first but she was a sweet girl. TS was nice and full of teasing. No real massage just light touches and straight to the main event. Probably the most GFE experience I've ever had and I was $$.4 lighter after I woke up. Still want to dream about a Latina once but may go back looking once gas comes down.

  12. #20609

    Is she still there

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLui  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how long she'll be here for?
    She gave no indication she was leaving soon, but best way to out find call ahead.

  13. #20608

    3429

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't matter what time of day or night. They are always up for a good time, threesomes if they are both available. Book ahead of time.
    I went here last week, have been many times. Didn't ask names but this one had a shine to the face from makeup, sweat, oils or something. Massage was okay, but after negotiations were complete and fun was occurring, her kitty smelled like a sewer. All I could do was stop. I hope that was just an off day. I was like damn, take a shower.

  14. #20607
    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    It says "temporarily closed". Which I think that the property owner can request an edit, and they didn't want to say "permanent" at least yet.
    That's correct but it can also be marked closed by enough user reports. I don't think it says which is which. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out if it reopens.

  15. #20606

    Is she still there?

    Do you know how long she'll be here for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420  [View Original Post]
    Vivi is Cuban if memory serves correctly, so a rarity at a K girl spa. She has been there on and off for a while now 3rd or 4 time drawing her. I skipped TS as hers have been straight forward min teasing plus I was freshly showered. Her and I have developed a good report. She is attractive and fit, my original review she had some extra lbs but since lost weight and IMO looks great. Prob full C / D up top, thick ass but not fat. Massage was solid used a forearms alot for good pressure. Allowed roaming around kitty and ass during massage. On flip she performed nice CBJ with DT which was nice and enjoyable. Then to CG for a good bit, then to RCG where she really went to town, great view. Was going to hold off to go doggy but said F it and blasted in bag. Nice clean up and out the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape