Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 17041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16906

    Scammer Alert. MissPrettiesstx

    Scammer Alert. Will set up date, meet, want money up front and make up an excuse to leave!

    Found her in SB. Had very brief and disjointed communications. Pics looked hot and worked out terms of deal. She wants discretion and did not want to be seen in public so we agreed to meet at hotel. She claimed she was getting an uber but turned out to be a driver or who knows. Wanted me to get the room first as she refused to stand around waiting and possibly be seen (you would think she is a celebrity but in hindsight she probably didn't want to be caught on cameras). I usually want to see them in person before I get the room but the little head was in control. Got the room. She comes a few minutes later. She comes and wants to sit and talk first. Then she asks for all the allowance up front. I refused and said that I do not do that because I had been ripped off before. We discussed a few minutes and I told her about some past bad experiences which have been reported in here before including one time when I was shot at. Anyway I said since she came out here in an Uber (later proven to be false) I agreed to send half. The second after the money was co firmed, she changes her attitude. She says the vibe from me was too negative and she no longer wanted to go through with things. She said she was calling for an Uber to take her home. Then she walks out the door and gets into the car that brought her here. No way that's an Uber because she never called for one. And it was the same car and there was no time. Her profile is.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...Pt4MC7tJine1jL

    Number used ended in 1245 but likely a fake number.

    She is an attractive brunette. Get pics look like she is possibly mixed but she says she is Macedonian. She has an accent. Cute face. Nice body. Fake boobs from the pics and appears to work out a lot. Be careful fellas and don't let wasted money (hotel room money) cause you to throw away other good money.

    Fortunately this story has two happy endings! After the girl left I quickly reached out to others that I had been talking to. One of them was able to come and we had a lot of fun.

  2. #16905

    Danni on SA

    Ok: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-c8d3232aa001.

    She's not very attractive and has maybe the biggest boobs I've ever encountered. For some reason she's always coming by right from work where I think she's some type of security guard maybe and she has on a bright yellow high visibility jacket that she leaves and and just kinda goes to down. She's very open and has great rates, but you kinda got to close your eyes and think about someone else.

  3. #16904

    Re-Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    I met her once, she left early, was kind of a dead fish in bed, and barely spoke when we had coffee together. Not as good looking as her pics. Not a bad person or anything, but just kind of the definition of lackluster. Afterwards she kept bugging me to meet again, but at finally got the message when I said I wouldn't pay her that money again unless she stayed the whole night and we didn't use protection 😂.
    I saw her last week. She is super weird but kinda funny too. She gives good head but def looks like a dude a little and says weird shit throughout.

  4. #16903
    Quote Originally Posted by JayChitown  [View Original Post]
    Bad link, you linked to your inbox and not to the profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724

  5. #16902
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-97e539e3f227

    She is really hyped up and looks like the worst version of her pics. Her skin is so loose you can't even really hold onto her butt. I def don't recommend but she is fine with BBFS so there's that.
    Bad link, you linked to your inbox and not to the profile.

  6. #16901
    Quote Originally Posted by Slvgg1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    Anyone here think they can help a brother out with some contact info.

    Account recently ended don't want to do another month just to reach out to one person.

    I post good content always try to help others out.

    Now I'm here to ask for a hero LOL.
    Shot a dm.

  7. #16900

    Amy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    Anyone here think they can help a brother out with some contact info.

    Account recently ended don't want to do another month just to reach out to one person.

    I post good content always try to help others out.

    Now I'm here to ask for a hero LOL.

  8. #16899

    Amy on seeking

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-97e539e3f227

    She is really hyped up and looks like the worst version of her pics. Her skin is so loose you can't even really hold onto her butt. I def don't recommend but she is fine with BBFS so there's that.

  9. #16898

    Isabella on SA

    Anyone ever see a girl on seeking names Isabella (She also goes by Avalon) and lives in Logan Square. I blocked her a while back but used to see her. She's pretty emo with a lot of tats including a big neck tat, but she's relatively easy to schedule with and is down for anything. BBFSCIP, even DP or GB. $$ the first time and then less after. You have to uber her.

  10. #16897
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.
    I met her once, she left early, was kind of a dead fish in bed, and barely spoke when we had coffee together. Not as good looking as her pics. Not a bad person or anything, but just kind of the definition of lackluster. Afterwards she kept bugging me to meet again, but at finally got the message when I said I wouldn't pay her that money again unless she stayed the whole night and we didn't use protection 😂.

  11. #16896

    Stay away!

    Went by enchanting charmer and many other names.

    Pathological narcissistic lier and failed tests.

    Going through a lot of legal issues and is ruining marriages as she saves all convos threatens to send it to familys.

    Watch out.

    Pm for details, any info appreciated back. Husbands legal is contacting people for their divorce too.

    She is actively seeing someone around Milwaukee every 2 or so weeks as well as Rockford and Gurnee area. Wrap it up guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260529_102544_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260529_102515_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260529_102520_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260529_102518_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #16895

    Ele

    This post makes me want to hit the "like button", if one existed. Great reply (I'm being completely serious).

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.

  13. #16894
    I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Dead fish will always be a dead fish. Ironically enough she still continues to contact me.

  14. #16893
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzieHubby  [View Original Post]
    I never take it as a good sign. Most of the time when I have met a pushy girl I lost.
    Dead fish will always be a dead fish. Ironically enough she still continues to contact me.

  15. #16892

    She's weirdly pushy

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm in Chicago for a week in the near future, and Ele seems like the blonde next door I like, however in 2025 there were less than flattering reviews here. Has anyone got an update for 2026 indicating things have changed or stayed the same?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Thanks in advance, SP.
    I never take it as a good sign. Most of the time when I have met a pushy girl I lost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ele.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape