Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 556 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 8327
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8102

    Loriann

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town soon, wondering if Loriann (or "Lorianna") is still active these days? Anyone seen her recently? THANKS!
    Yes she still provides. Saw her about a month or so ago. She still gives value for your donation. Nice safe incall. She has aged in the past couple years, especially her facial features, like a chick who has spent a lot of time in the sun. Her body is clean, nice and her tits are worth the price of admission. One of the best boob jobs in the valley. But she is also not as flexible as before. Has periodic problems with her back, knees, neck, etc. So you get what is available for that day. She usually offers bb only to guys she's been with several times. Rarely on first dates, especially if you're from out of town. 50/50 if I'll continue. But nice lady.

  2. #8101
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    As much as guys talk about this chick and she has bad hygiene? Hard no.
    Yea I wouldn't repeat. To answer the other persons question yes she is still BB, but the whole room was a smoke cloud and she def smelled as if she just got back from a hard cardio session and let it stagnate till it dried kind of sticky on her. Wasn't good LOL.

  3. #8100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn805  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times this year after not seeing her for more than a year and a half. She's still a sweet girl but she's really aging quickly and I doubt I'll repeat.
    How's the body looking? Still nice?

  4. #8099

    Loriana Update

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town soon, wondering if Loriann (or "Lorianna") is still active these days? Anyone seen her recently? THANKS!
    I saw her a couple times this year after not seeing her for more than a year and a half. She's still a sweet girl but she's really aging quickly and I doubt I'll repeat.
    Last edited by Brooklyn805; 06-01-26 at 11:51. Reason: spelling

  5. #8098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigi10  [View Original Post]
    Does she still do BBFS? Last I heard, she was only doing covered CFS.
    Heard the same thing no go for me anymore!

  6. #8097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town soon, wondering if Loriann (or "Lorianna") is still active these days? Anyone seen her recently? THANKS!
    Her 3 years ago not as active as she once was I mean she is in her 60's but got the job done back then!

  7. #8096
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Seemed about the same as always other then she was in dire need of a shower. Hygiene was lacking. But same old Tasia, cool girl, good looking and what your expecting. But a shower would have been nice.
    As much as guys talk about this chick and she has bad hygiene? Hard no.

  8. #8095
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigi10  [View Original Post]
    Does she still do BBFS? Last I heard, she was only doing covered CFS.
    Every chick I have ever banged says "covered only" with the exception of Nikki bro. Text and ask.

  9. #8094
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Is there some bug with LC? Tons of profiles have (maybe?) unrelated photos at the end. The tranny clearly isn't her and then there's random black woman.
    I've seen that happening for years, I always just skip those profiles. They will be pimp run or fake accounts that the persons has run numerous scams on the account and lose track of the pics they used.

  10. #8093

    LC photos

    Is there some bug with LC? Tons of profiles have (maybe?) unrelated photos at the end. The tranny clearly isn't her and then there's random black woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Take a good look at all her pictures. When you find Mr. Winky, you'll have the answer to your question.

  11. #8092
    Quote Originally Posted by SirNasty64  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this chick posting a bunch. Wanted to know if anyone's tried her out and what the good / bad / ugly is all about. Hope she is decent just can't find any reviews. Thanks for the help.

    -SN.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/208959800
    Take a good look at all her pictures. When you find Mr. Winky, you'll have the answer to your question.

  12. #8091

    Lexy

    I've seen this chick posting a bunch. Wanted to know if anyone's tried her out and what the good / bad / ugly is all about. Hope she is decent just can't find any reviews. Thanks for the help.

    -SN.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/208959800

  13. #8090
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her few days ago and she was great.
    Does she still do BBFS? Last I heard, she was only doing covered CFS.

  14. #8089

    Loriann??

    Coming to town soon, wondering if Loriann (or "Lorianna") is still active these days? Anyone seen her recently? THANKS!

  15. #8088

    Tasia

    I saw her few days ago and she was great.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Is she worth seeing now? I had heard about her over the years, and it seemed like several years ago, she was worth seeing, given that she had a very open menu and relatively low prices, but reports from more recent years seem to indicate that service, attitude, and menu have gone pretty far downhill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape