Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 8324
-
06-01-26 11:40 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 78Loriana Update
I saw her a couple times this year after not seeing her for more than a year and a half. She's still a sweet girl but she's really aging quickly and I doubt I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Brooklyn805; 06-01-26 at 11:51. Reason: spelling
-
06-01-26 07:30 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Heard the same thing no go for me anymore!
Originally Posted by Gigi10
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 07:28 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 2989Saw
Her 3 years ago not as active as she once was I mean she is in her 60's but got the job done back then!
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 02:09 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 252As much as guys talk about this chick and she has bad hygiene? Hard no.
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 02:08 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 252Every chick I have ever banged says "covered only" with the exception of Nikki bro. Text and ask.
Originally Posted by Gigi10
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 01:51 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 239I've seen that happening for years, I always just skip those profiles. They will be pimp run or fake accounts that the persons has run numerous scams on the account and lose track of the pics they used.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 01:31 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 581LC photos
Is there some bug with LC? Tons of profiles have (maybe?) unrelated photos at the end. The tranny clearly isn't her and then there's random black woman.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 00:27 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 311Take a good look at all her pictures. When you find Mr. Winky, you'll have the answer to your question.
Originally Posted by SirNasty64
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 19:58 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 90Lexy
I've seen this chick posting a bunch. Wanted to know if anyone's tried her out and what the good / bad / ugly is all about. Hope she is decent just can't find any reviews. Thanks for the help.
-SN.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/208959800
-
05-31-26 13:31 #8090Regular Member

Posts: 15Does she still do BBFS? Last I heard, she was only doing covered CFS.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 11:10 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 69Loriann??
Coming to town soon, wondering if Loriann (or "Lorianna") is still active these days? Anyone seen her recently? THANKS!
-
05-31-26 08:51 #8088Senior Member

Posts: 581Tasia
I saw her few days ago and she was great.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 00:58 #8087Douchebag

Posts: 159Seemed about the same as always other then she was in dire need of a shower. Hygiene was lacking. But same old Tasia, cool girl, good looking and what your expecting. But a shower would have been nice.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 21:15 #8086Senior Member

Posts: 1301Has anyone seen her? Is she worth seeing now? I had heard about her over the years, and it seemed like several years ago, she was worth seeing, given that she had a very open menu and relatively low prices, but reports from more recent years seem to indicate that service, attitude, and menu have gone pretty far downhill.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:59 #8085Senior Member

Posts: 581Tasia
She's leaving Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





