Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 8321
-
06-09-26 06:51 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 348I seen her years ago with a woman I play with. She was larger than her pictures. I suppose that could have changed. Really good with the woman, was fine with me. No way I'd see her at those rates. At no point did I think bbfs was ever an option.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:01 #8110Regular Member

Posts: 19Kelsey's add
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:11 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 54Heather
Heather does not provide BBFS, at least it wasn't offered and I've seen her several times.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
But her BBBJ skills are very good!
-
06-08-26 17:27 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 54Kelsey
What her #? Can you Pm me?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:33 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 3418Female condoms
They don't feel anything like BBFS if you ask me. Just feels like I'm fucking a warm sandwich bag. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:16 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 239Reviewers have commented she uses female condoms.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 10:35 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 69Wondering About.
"Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?
Thanks!
-
06-03-26 17:41 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 64Tasia
Anyone seen tasia recently since her return? How was it?
-
06-03-26 08:35 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey
She's definitely still around!
Originally Posted by Ampallang
[View Original Post]
She's as amazing as ever- loves what she does and is addicted to creampies!
-
06-03-26 01:20 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 130Loriann
Yes she still provides. Saw her about a month or so ago. She still gives value for your donation. Nice safe incall. She has aged in the past couple years, especially her facial features, like a chick who has spent a lot of time in the sun. Her body is clean, nice and her tits are worth the price of admission. One of the best boob jobs in the valley. But she is also not as flexible as before. Has periodic problems with her back, knees, neck, etc. So you get what is available for that day. She usually offers bb only to guys she's been with several times. Rarely on first dates, especially if you're from out of town. 50/50 if I'll continue. But nice lady.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 00:51 #8101Douchebag

Posts: 158Yea I wouldn't repeat. To answer the other persons question yes she is still BB, but the whole room was a smoke cloud and she def smelled as if she just got back from a hard cardio session and let it stagnate till it dried kind of sticky on her. Wasn't good LOL.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:18 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 252How's the body looking? Still nice?
Originally Posted by Brooklyn805
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 11:40 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 78Loriana Update
I saw her a couple times this year after not seeing her for more than a year and a half. She's still a sweet girl but she's really aging quickly and I doubt I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Brooklyn805; 06-01-26 at 11:51. Reason: spelling
-
06-01-26 07:30 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Heard the same thing no go for me anymore!
Originally Posted by Gigi10
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 07:28 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 2989Saw
Her 3 years ago not as active as she once was I mean she is in her 60's but got the job done back then!
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






