Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 21030
-
06-01-26 08:57 #20670Senior Member

Posts: 77Great suggestions and advice! Also thank you for the Dallas recommendation BTW; I'll see if I can check her out in the future.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
I'll also toss out a dream I had about Apple Spa. Its in a strip mall kind of area but tucked away in the back. Easy parking. Going in they have a waiting room and you ring the door bell for MMS to greet you. Mama san was 60 - 70 beautiful lady. She asked me if I have been there before; I said yes; and asked for an hour. She told me to get undressed, took the house fee, and left. I got undressed and lay face down on the table. Summer came in a few moments later. I asked for her name and introduced myself. She asked me if I had been there before I lied and said yes, she didn't buy it. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I declined.
Summer started off with a lotion massage. It was mainly pressing. Very little teasing. On the flip we started negotiating; I was really there for an L1 but started off seeing what their pricing was backed down to L1 in the conversation and she said full $. I was a little shocked but thought maybe she's worth it.
She left; talked to Mama san for a bit; a little bit of yelling. She came back acted surprised at the erection that I had and got her tools to get started. I asked her to not use oil. She put oil on. I gave her a little direction; she didn't listen. I tried to get her to drop her top; she said "only touch no see" She was very mechanical and kind of not acting interested at all. After a while she asked me to do. She touched me elsewhere while I took care of business.
When I finished she cleaned me up; she was super bubbly then and said "you come back new girls next week!
I might go back to see a new girl but def won't be back to see summer.
-
05-31-26 22:59 #20669Regular Member

Posts: 12Kyoto. Pepsi
First time going to a L3 place.
Was debating between this and A Theraphy but I saw some report mention possible 2 pops here so I drove the extra distance.
Called Mamasan 40 minutes ahead of arrival to make the appointment. I mentioned I been there before and. 8 for the hour.
I got Pepsi and we headed to the TS, it was good and thorough but throughout the TS and lotion / massage afterwards she didn't seem to excited.
Sauna after the TS which was pretty hot, she came in and mentioned she's only been here for 3 days. After the flip, she asked what I wanted, gave her $ . 60 which she was excited about. Briefly left and came back.
CBJ was okay, felt her teeth but it wasn't painful. FS was decent. She felt a little loose for me but her Kegel / squeezing was great. She cleaned me up, 10 min of cuddling. Was out in 50-55 minutes.
Probably wouldn't repeat with her. Total damage was $$ . 40 which is usually more than enough for a qv from stg and legit massage.
-
05-31-26 22:48 #20668Regular Member

Posts: 12What I meant about Angie is that she ruined my expectations of a L1.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
Her massage was decent / good and ending technique was amazing. Every L1 after won't be the same after having a great time with Angie, hence disappointment with Julie.
-
05-31-26 18:39 #20667Regular Member

Posts: 3Any others
Any others besides her? They don't have to be naturals. MM's are fine too.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:59 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 77Money Laundering
Wild; so they throw in the Money Laundering because the money came from prostitution; not the massage parlor.
Originally Posted by OleDog
[View Original Post]
Real sneaky way to pack on the years / high bond.
-
05-30-26 17:45 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 200Arrests
One lady 52 y / o, one 55 y / o. Money laundering and prostitution. 75,000. Bond. Damn, you would think they killed some guy and not just played with his pecker for 5 minutes.
-
05-30-26 17:44 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 94Cab County Mugshots FB Page shows two ladies that were arrested
First two photos on the FB feed. Money laundering and prostitution. I haven't been there but once a while back, so I don't know these ladies AMP names.
Originally Posted by Lildevil01
[View Original Post]
I'd stay far away from this place now.
-
05-30-26 17:39 #20663Senior Member

Posts: 307Cab county
I just saw a Cabarrus County website that someone got picked up Asian age 55. You can see it on their site.
Originally Posted by Bruce2345
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 16:29 #20662Senior Member

Posts: 94They have an ad up as of today.
I called just to be curious and they told me they were open and to come on over. Granted, I will not be coming on over.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
I think I'm taking a break from AMPs that are exposed / standalone / in a strip mall / etc. Between what happened in Louisville, now CE, Gibbon, Cool Cave getting blasted on TikTok. There may be some noise for a few weeks or so. I've got a few spots that I go that don't post anywhere and one spot that is legit where I've got something going with a gal.
Stay safe.
-
05-30-26 16:24 #20661Senior Member

Posts: 94I think many getting raided are for tax evasion
But they are still running up in these places while they've got resources in the area to work on this. Wouldn't surprise me with what happened on Sugar Creek at the hotel is giving Law Enforcement a little capacity to check these spots for trafficking. As long as it's just adults working, and they aren't on the radar due to owners who have previously been busted, they just come in, flip sofa cushions, check closets, inspect the health of the girls working, and they hit the road. Mainly post up with a dozen cars or whatnot to make it known to mongers and the residents that they tried.
Originally Posted by MrCreative
[View Original Post]
Just stay aware, turn off Face I'd on your phones, and keep your lips zipped if you happen to be on a spot that gets raided.
-
05-30-26 15:02 #20660Senior Member

Posts: 118Kannapolis Comfort quick driveby
Was in Concord for an event today and thought I'd swing by CE Comfort just to take a look. The sign at the front and the back said Open and was turned on. No cars on the side or in the back, which is not unusual. If I decide to visit in the coming weeks provided it's still open, I may stick to DM on it. Arrest records from the county show one arrest was made on the day of the reported bust for prostitution and money laundering.
Not sure what it all means, just sharing info.
Originally Posted by MrCreative
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:57 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 1455I saw that yesterday and now, the author deleted it as I accidently left the ad up. Doubt the advertisement being posted was a setup as it was posted prior to it being reported on here as I seen the ad while browsing.
.
Originally Posted by RandomFrankP
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:28 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 169Candlelight
Stopped by today around 11 am.
Doors were locked and lights were off.
Called and phone not working.
TheFog.
-
05-30-26 11:19 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 55Ce
I think they may have raided the place thinking they could be involved in a trafficking situation. But obviously CE is not that. The attendants are about 50 and dress in professional attire and they do conduct business professionally. I can't imagine they found anything illegal at this spot.
Originally Posted by RandomFrankP
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 09:45 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily at Comfort?
This is another spot that is in a bad spot, with the eye doctor office next door. I was there yesterday around 11 am. Lily is very sweet. Hopefully they are okay.
Originally Posted by Alpacapacino
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






