rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20665

    They have an ad up as of today.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I saw that yesterday and now, the author deleted it as I accidently left the ad up. Doubt the advertisement being posted was a setup as it was posted prior to it being reported on here as I seen the ad while browsing.
    .
    I called just to be curious and they told me they were open and to come on over. Granted, I will not be coming on over.

    I think I'm taking a break from AMPs that are exposed / standalone / in a strip mall / etc. Between what happened in Louisville, now CE, Gibbon, Cool Cave getting blasted on TikTok. There may be some noise for a few weeks or so. I've got a few spots that I go that don't post anywhere and one spot that is legit where I've got something going with a gal.

    Stay safe.

  2. #20664

    I think many getting raided are for tax evasion

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    I think they may have raided the place thinking they could be involved in a trafficking situation. But obviously CE is not that. The attendants are about 50 and dress in professional attire and they do conduct business professionally. I can't imagine they found anything illegal at this spot.
    But they are still running up in these places while they've got resources in the area to work on this. Wouldn't surprise me with what happened on Sugar Creek at the hotel is giving Law Enforcement a little capacity to check these spots for trafficking. As long as it's just adults working, and they aren't on the radar due to owners who have previously been busted, they just come in, flip sofa cushions, check closets, inspect the health of the girls working, and they hit the road. Mainly post up with a dozen cars or whatnot to make it known to mongers and the residents that they tried.

    Just stay aware, turn off Face I'd on your phones, and keep your lips zipped if you happen to be on a spot that gets raided.

  3. #20663

    Kannapolis Comfort quick driveby

    Was in Concord for an event today and thought I'd swing by CE Comfort just to take a look. The sign at the front and the back said Open and was turned on. No cars on the side or in the back, which is not unusual. If I decide to visit in the coming weeks provided it's still open, I may stick to DM on it. Arrest records from the county show one arrest was made on the day of the reported bust for prostitution and money laundering.

    Not sure what it all means, just sharing info.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    I think they may have raided the place thinking they could be involved in a trafficking situation. But obviously CE is not that. The attendants are about 50 and dress in professional attire and they do conduct business professionally. I can't imagine they found anything illegal at this spot.

  4. #20662
    I saw that yesterday and now, the author deleted it as I accidently left the ad up. Doubt the advertisement being posted was a setup as it was posted prior to it being reported on here as I seen the ad while browsing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFrankP  [View Original Post]
    An ad on CL was posted today for this place. A set up? Be safe out there.
    .

  5. #20661

    Candlelight

    Stopped by today around 11 am.

    Doors were locked and lights were off.

    Called and phone not working.

    TheFog.

  6. #20660

    Ce

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFrankP  [View Original Post]
    An ad on CL was posted today for this place. A set up? Be safe out there.
    I think they may have raided the place thinking they could be involved in a trafficking situation. But obviously CE is not that. The attendants are about 50 and dress in professional attire and they do conduct business professionally. I can't imagine they found anything illegal at this spot.

  7. #20659

    Lily at Comfort?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpacapacino  [View Original Post]
    Just called Lily and was about to leave as she answered the phone got done showering and now the phone is turned off, I mean no way they just got Busted right?
    This is another spot that is in a bad spot, with the eye doctor office next door. I was there yesterday around 11 am. Lily is very sweet. Hopefully they are okay.

  8. #20658

    Set up?

    An ad on CL was posted today for this place. A set up? Be safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.

  9. #20657

    Radio

    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather have nothing at all for music, but I used to wonder if someone was ever there back when John Boy and Billy were on?
    Ha! Yes, distracting in a surreal way. Guys making jokes on the radio while Asian woman has her tits in my face.

  10. #20656

    Thanks. One more question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    K girls Pros:

    No dance around a so so massage.

    Shower with the provider nude.

    Known Service, BBBJ for instance.

    Usually good pictures of provider and often reviews.

    K girls Cons:

    Cost.

    House boy, not so with KSweaties (TOS).
    That's a great overview thank you. Is there some sort of I'd or verification required in advance? Or just call, make appointment, and away we go?

  11. #20655

    It's too bad

    Thanks for sharing. It's really too bad. I went once and had a top-five experience in my "career. " Pretty much everything I personally look for. Even though I think they let you park and enter in the back, it's super exposed on the busiest road in town. Would love to hear if Cici or Keke land somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.

  12. #20654
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.
    Went there a couple of months ago and there was a brown Dodge It was Parked same position. I told them and won them but that it was pretty odd that they could see the people coming in and out. I knew they were going to get in trouble. I even showed them where the car was parked by the time I got out I was gone but I was there for about 10 minutes my son was looking in the car sitting there and they would have before I was there. I also told them kannapolis is not a good area police are on same thing for Concord.

  13. #20653

    Lily

    Just called Lily and was about to leave as she answered the phone got done showering and now the phone is turned off, I mean no way they just got Busted right?

  14. #20652
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.
    We've got one that opened over in Hendersonville, right in the downtown area, a block from the Chamber of Commerce. I know it's got to be on the radar already, and the local gentry won't stand for it to be there for very long.

  15. #20651

    Fuckin christ

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.
    Cops busting people for busting nuts. That's crazy. I think they need to find something productive to do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape