Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 928 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13917
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13617
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I look into it. Any suggested AMPs?

    Tbh, I'm kindve leaning towards just refraining from the hobby while I'm out there.
    I went too NN Spa last December based on the reviews back in December when visiting. Not sure about now since girls rotate in that city more so than home.

  2. #13616

    Searching here is.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For future reference, you can simply go to the top of a city thread, and over on the upper right there's a "Search Thread" link. Type a name or search term in that, and it checks all the sub-threads. All of the sub-threads have that as well if you already know what you're looking for. Farah is in multiple subs which is why I said go up to the top city thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...?582-Las-Vegas
    I know the admins will hate this. But honestly the search function here is crap. Sorry but it's true!

    Personally when I search this is what I do. A lot easier and quicker. Google and type in the keywords. Always start with usasexguide. Nl then the city then name and forum title, even partial will work but full is better. See examples in the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-31 113401.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-31 113842.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-31 113958.jpg‎  

  3. #13615
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    In your budget range you may want to try an AMP. At least I enjoyed that option the last time I was in town. Also found easier than going through ads, texting and waiting for replies.
    Thanks. I look into it. Any suggested AMPs?

    Tbh, I'm kindve leaning towards just refraining from the hobby while I'm out there.

  4. #13614
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.

    Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?
    I see you are a monger from south Jersey. I've creampied quite a few there and in the Philly area back in the day: Shayla, Ms Frisky, Carly Gold, to name a few, and an extensive list of bareback Backpage skanks. I've made only two trips to Vegas, though, and creampied a few backpage skanks that were substandard, but managed to avoid the casino catfish. I did creampie three in your price range, though, who I could recommend. Porn star Brianna Elite aka Brianna Wildman would be my first choice for decent looks and stellar service, at least she was about 8 years ago. Mrs Jones was fat when I bred her, but I see she looks like she's in better shape now in the pics in her ads. I had prengotiated BBFS with test papers with both of those, by email, prior to the date. They were satisfied with HIV test papers only, they did not ask for the other stuff. Then there was Diamond / Redd, if you prefer younger, reproductive aged girls, who was great, no test papers needed, easy CIP. All 3 of these were great performers with nice DFK and skilled BBBJ as well. There is a rumor about Diamond, though, which if true might be a deal breaker. But forum rules are that I can't tell you what that rumor is in a public post. I kind of doubt that it's true anyway. But I do have pics I took of Diamond which I don't think I've ever posted publicly that I can share by email if interested. I realize this is 8 to 10 year old Intel, but in my experience, they do often improve with age! So I hope this is of some help!

  5. #13613
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.

    Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?
    In your budget range you may want to try an AMP. At least I enjoyed that option the last time I was in town. Also found easier than going through ads, texting and waiting for replies.

  6. #13612
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.

    Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?
    Yea, $300 - is some solid 30 min AMP action. Or LTLV (Asian agency. Littletokyolv (dot) com for 30 minutes. You're not going to find much for $300 - look at tryst (dot) link and search by price. Anything that says $200 - is only to the room charge. Anything else is a lot more. You can look at some of the LC sites for 30 minutes or car dates. But research, research and more research. Kind of depends on what you're looking for too. If you don't visit often. I would up the budget, my personal fav is k-agency. Known prices, pictures never match (but never had an ugly one), but 99% solid service. Anything else look for reviews or this board. AMPs are hit or miss, don't believe all the reviews in the massage forum.

  7. #13611

    Is it worth mongering when I visit in a few weeks if I'm on a budget?

    Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.

    Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?

  8. #13610

    Farah

    Thanks for the assists fellow mongers!

  9. #13609
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    What Vegas forum? I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.
    For future reference, you can simply go to the top of a city thread, and over on the upper right there's a "Search Thread" link. Type a name or search term in that, and it checks all the sub-threads. All of the sub-threads have that as well if you already know what you're looking for. Farah is in multiple subs which is why I said go up to the top city thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...?582-Las-Vegas

  10. #13608

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.
    Here's the thread to her link.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7610561

  11. #13607

    What Vegas forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She's an older Thai lady, still looks great, imo. Gives a really good massage and will make you happy. Just search for her on the Vegas forum and you'll find her recent ads. I recommend her because I know she does outcall. I don't know about others since I'm an incall guy.
    I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.

  12. #13606

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the confusion: OC=OutCall FBSM=Full Body Sensual Massage.

    Any recommendations?
    She's an older Thai lady, still looks great, imo. Gives a really good massage and will make you happy. Just search for her on the Vegas forum and you'll find her recent ads. I recommend her because I know she does outcall. I don't know about others since I'm an incall guy.

  13. #13605
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    What is OC FBSM?
    Sorry for the confusion: OC=OutCall FBSM=Full Body Sensual Massage.

    Any recommendations?

  14. #13604

    Oc fbsm

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    What is OC FBSM?
    If I have to guess, he's looking for OutCall Full-Body Sensual Massage..

    Unless it's the OTHER OC FBSM

    Original Content FaceBook Social Media..

  15. #13603

    OC FBSM with a nice ending

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town again and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an OC FBSM with a nice ending.

    I keep contacting people who seem a little sketchy to me.
    What is OC FBSM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape