Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 13918
-
06-01-26 15:06 #13618Regular Member

Posts: 21Lexie Fox?
AKA Lucy Fox aka Lexie Fux. (https://tryst.link/escort/lucyfox144)
Hi Folks. Can anybody here give the lowdown on this young lady? I am particularly interested in whether BBFS is available.
Thank you.
-
05-31-26 23:15 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 76I went too NN Spa last December based on the reviews back in December when visiting. Not sure about now since girls rotate in that city more so than home.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 14:36 #13616Senior Member

Posts: 1866Searching here is.
I know the admins will hate this. But honestly the search function here is crap. Sorry but it's true!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Personally when I search this is what I do. A lot easier and quicker. Google and type in the keywords. Always start with usasexguide. Nl then the city then name and forum title, even partial will work but full is better. See examples in the photo.
-
05-31-26 12:38 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks. I look into it. Any suggested AMPs?
Originally Posted by TaxMan225
[View Original Post]
Tbh, I'm kindve leaning towards just refraining from the hobby while I'm out there.
-
05-31-26 07:23 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 420I see you are a monger from south Jersey. I've creampied quite a few there and in the Philly area back in the day: Shayla, Ms Frisky, Carly Gold, to name a few, and an extensive list of bareback Backpage skanks. I've made only two trips to Vegas, though, and creampied a few backpage skanks that were substandard, but managed to avoid the casino catfish. I did creampie three in your price range, though, who I could recommend. Porn star Brianna Elite aka Brianna Wildman would be my first choice for decent looks and stellar service, at least she was about 8 years ago. Mrs Jones was fat when I bred her, but I see she looks like she's in better shape now in the pics in her ads. I had prengotiated BBFS with test papers with both of those, by email, prior to the date. They were satisfied with HIV test papers only, they did not ask for the other stuff. Then there was Diamond / Redd, if you prefer younger, reproductive aged girls, who was great, no test papers needed, easy CIP. All 3 of these were great performers with nice DFK and skilled BBBJ as well. There is a rumor about Diamond, though, which if true might be a deal breaker. But forum rules are that I can't tell you what that rumor is in a public post. I kind of doubt that it's true anyway. But I do have pics I took of Diamond which I don't think I've ever posted publicly that I can share by email if interested. I realize this is 8 to 10 year old Intel, but in my experience, they do often improve with age! So I hope this is of some help!
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 02:30 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 76In your budget range you may want to try an AMP. At least I enjoyed that option the last time I was in town. Also found easier than going through ads, texting and waiting for replies.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 00:52 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 432Yea, $300 - is some solid 30 min AMP action. Or LTLV (Asian agency. Littletokyolv (dot) com for 30 minutes. You're not going to find much for $300 - look at tryst (dot) link and search by price. Anything that says $200 - is only to the room charge. Anything else is a lot more. You can look at some of the LC sites for 30 minutes or car dates. But research, research and more research. Kind of depends on what you're looking for too. If you don't visit often. I would up the budget, my personal fav is k-agency. Known prices, pictures never match (but never had an ugly one), but 99% solid service. Anything else look for reviews or this board. AMPs are hit or miss, don't believe all the reviews in the massage forum.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 20:34 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 40Is it worth mongering when I visit in a few weeks if I'm on a budget?
Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.
Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?
-
05-30-26 20:30 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 108Farah
Thanks for the assists fellow mongers!
-
05-30-26 20:00 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 3415For future reference, you can simply go to the top of a city thread, and over on the upper right there's a "Search Thread" link. Type a name or search term in that, and it checks all the sub-threads. All of the sub-threads have that as well if you already know what you're looking for. Farah is in multiple subs which is why I said go up to the top city thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...?582-Las-Vegas
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 18:27 #13608Senior Member

Posts: 1866Farah
Here's the thread to her link.
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7610561
-
05-30-26 17:18 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 108What Vegas forum?
I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 13:58 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 3415Farah
She's an older Thai lady, still looks great, imo. Gives a really good massage and will make you happy. Just search for her on the Vegas forum and you'll find her recent ads. I recommend her because I know she does outcall. I don't know about others since I'm an incall guy.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 13:44 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 84Sorry for the confusion: OC=OutCall FBSM=Full Body Sensual Massage.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Any recommendations?
-
05-29-26 17:50 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 1866Oc fbsm
If I have to guess, he's looking for OutCall Full-Body Sensual Massage..
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Unless it's the OTHER OC FBSM
Original Content FaceBook Social Media..










Reply With Quote



