Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 928 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13918
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13603

    OC FBSM with a nice ending

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town again and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an OC FBSM with a nice ending.

    I keep contacting people who seem a little sketchy to me.
    What is OC FBSM?

  2. #13602

    Any Recommendation

    Coming into town again and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an OC FBSM with a nice ending.

    I keep contacting people who seem a little sketchy to me.

  3. #13601
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her as well. There's also Camila: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208812876.
    Haven't tried her but a deep search has her teamed up with Angel Wings.

    https://mojovillage.com/adult-18/the...nd-more_409049

    Her Tryst ad is $400 an hour for a massage and I'm sure the upsell will cost, with outcalls being $1000. So expect to hear a price tag or upsell when ya get there.

    (Found them together ina TikTok video at a pool).

    Just found a review of them doing a duo and the reviewer said it was nothing but upsell city, $200 for a happy ending no FS

  4. #13600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 498

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her as well. There's also Camila: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208812876.

  5. #13599

    Latin Sasha


  6. #13598
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's even real? Deposit for incall is usually a hug red flag and she seems TGTBT.
    Check the prices, QV went from 500 to 250 in less than a day. Don't think she's TGTBT but that she is being pressured by the dude in the pictures perhaps. She looks like someone who might be willing to TOFTT, and maybe that could be you? LOL.

  7. #13597
    Quote Originally Posted by TiburonSR22  [View Original Post]
    What more do you need to know? Based on her post, sounds like she's open to hugging. And that's about it.

    Menu:

    QV- $400.

    HHR- $700.

    HR- $1000.

    NO bareback!! NO greek!! NO head!!

    Incalls ONLY & 20 $ deposit REQUIRED.
    Honestly it read like her bf might have typed it out. It started out at:

    QV- $500 in the morning and by the evening if you check the link was down to.

    QV- $250. She is at the motel 6 on Boulder and I think she's real but being pressured by her bum bf trying to figure out how to pimp her out enough to make them money. But like he doesn't exactly want to. Idk that's my take. M.

  8. #13596
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.
    Are you sure she's even real? Deposit for incall is usually a hug red flag and she seems TGTBT.

  9. #13595

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.
    What more do you need to know? Based on her post, sounds like she's open to hugging. And that's about it.

    Menu:

    QV- $400.

    HHR- $700.

    HR- $1000.

    NO bareback!! NO greek!! NO head!!

    Incalls ONLY & 20 $ deposit REQUIRED.

  10. #13594

    Needy

    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.

  11. #13593

    Correct AD

    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Here is a link to the correct ad, https://tryst.link/escort/miss-marielabelle312.

    Beware of scammers & Fake Accounts!
    please be aware of websites such as https://marielabellexx.website as it is fake/an impersonator as well as any other accounts including https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/marie-labelle-414645
    as this is not her either. Her only website is missmarielabelle.com

  12. #13592
    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Four reviews all but people with less than six months history. Two claim she did CIM and one says swallows but the other two said she doesn't. Her high dollar amount makes a concern the validity of the reviews. Not sure I'd invest that to be let down. Good luck if ya do. Be curious how it turns out.

  13. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Fixed your link.

    Marie Labelle.

    https://marielabellexx.website/

  14. #13590

    Looking for some feedback

    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.

  15. #13589
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    No intel. But looking at her pictures big stretch marks and flabby stomach. Those rates are crazy for that.
    Yep. She's either cloned (had a kid) or she was grossly overweight at some point. No way she's worth $600 an hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape