Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 37366
-
05-31-26 12:17 #36691Senior Member

Posts: 300Sensual Massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/511525070829
Took a shot with this one this weekend. Post didn't have a name so I didn't have anything to search. I'm sure some guys here have met her. She's at a notel near Rosies on Midlothian. A few guys hanging outside the rooms, but I went in anyways.
She wanted to go pay for her room with the donation soon as I got there but I wasn't feeling that so she didn't go.
Bbj was good but the rest was just okay. Put the cover on and went in mish. Her dirty feet threw me off and she had plenty of time to wash before I got there. I didn't stay much longer. She has a nice personality, but the area and hygiene will prevent me from repeating.
-
05-31-26 07:21 #36690Senior Member

Posts: 300Winter
Yeah. There's always a YMMV thing. But shoutout to Jjd. I was up from Tidewater for the weekend and Winter was as he said. BBBJ was top notch. She was certainly extra cautious and did several things to put herself at ease about me not being LE which almost all were ridiculous (like when they ask if you are affiliated with LE) but at this point you go with it.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
Box was tight, and I've been told I'm thick, but she took it like a champ. Book with confidence.
-
05-30-26 22:30 #36689Regular Member

Posts: 11Catch me while you can
Any info on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/393286836455
-
05-30-26 22:12 #36688Regular Member

Posts: 73Yeah seen a couple charges for communication with minor.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 20:24 #36687Senior Member

Posts: 208I'm almost certain it was a sting. Check the henrico arrests reports the last couple days.
Originally Posted by MansRuin
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 18:52 #36686Senior Member

Posts: 312She is pretty cautious about LE at the moment so maybe that was a contributing factor. I never discussed details with her. Took a shot that nothing had changed since I last saw her a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 16:51 #36685Senior Member

Posts: 106You asked what? If she was working? You can't say that to a veteran like winter. That's very unc sounding. That's probably what happened. Act like you seen her before and you done this before. Ways of asking without asking. Be smart be safe.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 13:37 #36684Senior Member

Posts: 103About Winter
You must be a regular because I asked if she did that and she told me straight out no. I wasn't going way down south for something standard that I can get on the lower end.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 08:45 #36683Senior Member

Posts: 337Ohhhh
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
Hmm Testing
Originally Posted by PerfectGent247
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 07:32 #36682Regular Member

Posts: 73Pixie
Had a very nice dream with her. Always top notch service. Very cool girl.
-
05-29-26 22:02 #36681Senior Member

Posts: 312Winter
Just had a good visit with Winter. She is further south that I usually go but it has been quite some time. Still gives one of the sloppiest bbbjs that I have gotten in some time. She is looking for some dates but is unable to post ads. She said it was ok to give her number out. She does her only little screening. SM only please.
-
05-29-26 20:18 #36680Senior Member

Posts: 312Either. I was seeing her a couple times a month and she was a go to up until she went on her vacation. Since she got back from that vacation I'm lucky if I ever get a text back from her and if I do it's days or weeks later.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 20:04 #36679Senior Member

Posts: 68Manic Pixie
I have tried multiple times with multiple numbers to get ahold of her and have never once gotten so much as a text back.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 15:32 #36678Regular Member

Posts: 73[Deleted by Admin]
There is one thing we never, ever post about not for any reason,.
Yes I know it was a good faith effort trying to warn guys but pedos use posts like this one to find their prey. Don't make it easier for them.
If anything, make an anonymous tip to one of the NGO's or LE that are their for this.
A2
-
05-29-26 15:14 #36677Senior Member

Posts: 98Leah looking for help this weekend
She is still looking for dates to keep that room paid. Take a look at the pic for digits. Conveniently located by Rosies.










Reply With Quote






