Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 37344
-
05-29-26 09:05 #36669Senior Member

Posts: 76Hit or miss
This group always has gorgeous professionals but they can either be the greatest experience or the most boring event of your life! 1 out of 3 puts on an award winning performance.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 19:41 #36668Banned Member

Posts: 158Any information?
This one popped up in my filter results (I'm picky about girls) like what I read exchanged text and pictures then she went off blabbing to much information that could have been saved for later on naked and balks deep she gave the hints in her profile iykyk. If any information dm or could be sting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/127892482845
-
05-28-26 16:42 #36667Senior Member

Posts: 102Manic Pixie
She is using an 804 number that was posted on her STG ad but I haven't heard anything from her and I texted her in the morning.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 12:17 #36666Senior Member

Posts: 185Manic Pixie
I've reached out to her a handful of times with no response. She posted this AM and removed it. I've been using the 757 number. Not sure what her current number is, maybe I've been using an outdated number this whole time but she was always quick to get back to me and always for me into her schedule. Not sure what's going on or if I have an old number. Let me know what you hear.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:58 #36665Senior Member

Posts: 102Manic Pixie
Have anyone gotten in contact with her? Everytime I try and the latest I've contacted was an hour later. I can just never seem to catch her, have anyone else dreamed with her recently?
-
05-28-26 09:31 #36664Senior Member

Posts: 488Damage?
What was the damage? BBBJ included?
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 15:59 #36663Senior Member

Posts: 299Free time
Hey Richmond! I have some free time this weekend and thinkin about making the drive up for some play time.
Any intel on these to help me narrow down choices would be greatly appreciated. I tried to search the forum but couldn't find much if anything on them. Thanks in advance.
Rain.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/973492120419
Take a Load off.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...d/855795680663
Your Favorite.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/000371623656
Stormy (Ashland).
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/208605415
Tsunami.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/208602026
YaYa Dior.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...e/728678045212
-
05-27-26 07:50 #36662Senior Member

Posts: 61Kyote
She's does a lot of social media. If you wanted to you could put your 2 cents in. Share your story in website reviews. Maybe save others. Up to you. That's messed up she did that though. Appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 07:44 #36661Senior Member

Posts: 61Kyote
She's does a lot of social media. If you wanted to you could put your 2 cents in. Share your story in website reviews. Maybe save others. Up to you. That's messed up she did that though. Appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:16 #36660Senior Member

Posts: 97Leah info
She is still looking and it would help if number was correct. Look at the new pic attached for correct number.
Apologies fellow mongers. Tried making it easier to avoid all the PMs. Epic fail lol
-
05-26-26 18:19 #36659Senior Member

Posts: 102Same here
Same for me as well.
Originally Posted by Wizzard
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:44 #36658Senior Member

Posts: 106Guess not
Texted her twice and got no reply.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:34 #36657Senior Member

Posts: 97Typo on number. Starts with 571-
Sorry guys.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:33 #36656Senior Member

Posts: 97Leah old regular from mildo
She needs help keeping her room (familiar story). She has biggest titties on the block LOL. She is available tonight, hit her up. She put her number on the pic.
-
05-26-26 16:14 #36655Senior Member

Posts: 68Definitely learned my lesson on it. You are correct.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






