Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36675

    Manic Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone gotten in contact with her? Everytime I try and the latest I've contacted was an hour later. I can just never seem to catch her, have anyone else dreamed with her recently?
    I have tried multiple times with multiple numbers to get ahold of her and have never once gotten so much as a text back.

  2. #36674
    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is one thing we never, ever post about not for any reason,.

    Yes I know it was a good faith effort trying to warn guys but pedos use posts like this one to find their prey. Don't make it easier for them.

    If anything, make an anonymous tip to one of the NGO's or LE that are their for this.

    A2

  3. #36673

    Leah looking for help this weekend

    She is still looking for dates to keep that room paid. Take a look at the pic for digits. Conveniently located by Rosies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4355.jpg‎  

  4. #36672

    Tasha in Midlo (for now)

    Dreamt that I met up with this one this am. White girl that grew up in the black community (which I'm into). I think the makeup in her ad makes her look more "trashy" than IRL.

    She was NOT 10 years older, she was NOT 20+ lbs heavier than expected, and she doesn't seem like one to BS. She was in a private budget motel off trnpke, but told me she's finding a better spot today. I went for qv (to check her out). Damage was a Benji and two Jacksons.

    Great comms, No catfish, No Monkey (she said no drugs—cept weed), No Handler, Solid Service. PM me up if you need more info. Book with confidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...a/775093990466

  5. #36671

    Carrier

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Seems it may be a LE sting posting; the number comes up with the phone carrier provider as Twillo that is a VoIP cloud-based communications business "type" platform which different from VoIP user-based platforms like textnow. I doubt very seriously she would be using a business-based VoIP platform.
    I didn't check carrier but I wouldn't have known about the VoIP anyways and just assumed burner app. Good information. I was trying to link up with her out of state but she gave to much information which is a no no without verification. I'll skip.

  6. #36670
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up in my filter results (I'm picky about girls) like what I read exchanged text and pictures then she went off blabbing to much information that could have been saved for later on naked and balks deep she gave the hints in her profile iykyk. If any information dm or could be sting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/127892482845
    Seems it may be a LE sting posting; the number comes up with the phone carrier provider as Twillo that is a VoIP cloud-based communications business "type" platform which different from VoIP user-based platforms like textnow. I doubt very seriously she would be using a business-based VoIP platform.

  7. #36669

    Hit or miss

    This group always has gorgeous professionals but they can either be the greatest experience or the most boring event of your life! 1 out of 3 puts on an award winning performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one and had a good time. Definitely the girl in the pics (same tattoos). The only misleading part is her eyes. Those are contacts in the picture. She's Latina. Petite frame, big bolt ons that aren't normally my style but these were much better done than some others I've seen recently.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9699215.htm

  8. #36668

    Any information?

    This one popped up in my filter results (I'm picky about girls) like what I read exchanged text and pictures then she went off blabbing to much information that could have been saved for later on naked and balks deep she gave the hints in her profile iykyk. If any information dm or could be sting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/127892482845
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260528_183956_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #36667

    Manic Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her a handful of times with no response. She posted this AM and removed it. I've been using the 757 number. Not sure what her current number is, maybe I've been using an outdated number this whole time but she was always quick to get back to me and always for me into her schedule. Not sure what's going on or if I have an old number. Let me know what you hear.
    She is using an 804 number that was posted on her STG ad but I haven't heard anything from her and I texted her in the morning.

  10. #36666

    Manic Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone gotten in contact with her? Everytime I try and the latest I've contacted was an hour later. I can just never seem to catch her, have anyone else dreamed with her recently?
    I've reached out to her a handful of times with no response. She posted this AM and removed it. I've been using the 757 number. Not sure what her current number is, maybe I've been using an outdated number this whole time but she was always quick to get back to me and always for me into her schedule. Not sure what's going on or if I have an old number. Let me know what you hear.

  11. #36665

    Manic Pixie

    Have anyone gotten in contact with her? Everytime I try and the latest I've contacted was an hour later. I can just never seem to catch her, have anyone else dreamed with her recently?

  12. #36664

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one and had a good time. Definitely the girl in the pics (same tattoos). The only misleading part is her eyes. Those are contacts in the picture. She's Latina. Petite frame, big bolt ons that aren't normally my style but these were much better done than some others I've seen recently.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9699215.htm
    What was the damage? BBBJ included?

  13. #36663

    Free time

    Hey Richmond! I have some free time this weekend and thinkin about making the drive up for some play time.

    Any intel on these to help me narrow down choices would be greatly appreciated. I tried to search the forum but couldn't find much if anything on them. Thanks in advance.

    Rain.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/973492120419

    Take a Load off.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...d/855795680663

    Your Favorite.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/000371623656

    Stormy (Ashland).
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/208605415

    Tsunami.
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/208602026

    YaYa Dior.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...e/728678045212

  14. #36662

    Kyote

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Definitely learned my lesson on it. You are correct.
    She's does a lot of social media. If you wanted to you could put your 2 cents in. Share your story in website reviews. Maybe save others. Up to you. That's messed up she did that though. Appreciate the heads up.

  15. #36661

    Kyote

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Definitely learned my lesson on it. You are correct.
    She's does a lot of social media. If you wanted to you could put your 2 cents in. Share your story in website reviews. Maybe save others. Up to you. That's messed up she did that though. Appreciate the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape