Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 5759
-
06-13-26 09:09 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 68Angelinas
Stopped by yesterday after a no-go earlier down south and everything else looking dead here. Looked like 2 girls working and I drew Linda. A little 4 foot nothing, 30 ish with a good body and good looking but not beautiful. Everything on the menu and she was eager to please but was rushing. All-in 0.8 and 1.8 seems the usual now. Didn't see the other girl. Left happy but no rub and when your done session is done.
-
06-12-26 01:28 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 80I hope not!
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler11
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 08:52 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 480Rose
Stopped by Rose Spa yesterday.
Seems they've gone legit, or is just me.
I've never had issues there leaving happy but yesterday I saw a tall thin younger lady and she walked on my back etc but wouldn't play with my ass as I like and then on the flip not even a graze.
I asked and she said new owner. Massage only.
Oh well. Guess this one is off the list.
However it was a good legit massage.
-
06-05-26 02:02 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 45Ginger
Anyone seen Ginger recently? No response to SMS for making an appointment. Did she retire?
-
06-04-26 19:19 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 870Madison White
Has anybody's been to see her lately? Been a couple months since I spoke to her. I see she still advertising. I'd love to get an updated report before I schedule an appointment. Thanks guys be safe.
-
06-04-26 14:38 #5634Regular Member

Posts: 8"On Vacation"
Decided to try this place out; unfortunately Mimi was "on vacation" so I drew a "new girl". Coco.
Originally Posted by Bartheis
[View Original Post]
Opted for hr w / TS. Nice pressure with massage and ended w L1/ L2. Nicely done, left relaxed and happy. Good enough to repeat.
-
06-04-26 06:01 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 302Corrected
Interesting! Guess I drew the short stick because my provider hurriedly fixed the sheet any time it slid and revealed too much. Despite its convenience, I still probably won't give it another try. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 00:09 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 988Re: Lily
That was not my experience. Three visits, 2 with no-problem HE and one with lots of tease but had to finish myself.
Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
06-03-26 17:49 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 302Lily's
In case anyone was wondering, Lily's on Gervais is strictly legit. That had been my assumption when I passed by it but it's close to my house and saw an ad for it on stg so I thought I'd give it a try. Decent massage though she was a little too frantic for it to be relaxing. Absolutely no teasing.
-
06-02-26 15:15 #5630Regular Member

Posts: 8Fun time at New Energy
I saw your post and as I was driving home decided to stop in. I agree a very fun time. I will be back.
Originally Posted by Merc965
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:08 #5629Regular Member

Posts: 13Any updates on this place? L1,2,3 offered? Will be in Sumter area next week and may check it out.
Originally Posted by BetterTogether
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:07 #5628Regular Member

Posts: 13Makes sense, thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 22:06 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 124Why why why
I have been going to AMPs since I was 18 never turned away. What did you do?
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 20:18 #5626Regular Member

Posts: 22Kim
Kim is 100% the only one. I've seen her so many times. She is great but if someone is there she's.
Originally Posted by Merc965
[View Original Post]
Going to have you come back for sure. Keep trying. She's a good one. NGreatest rack ever makes up for the makeup for sure.
-
05-29-26 20:00 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 91There were no cars in the parking lot. When I got there. I parked at the upper. Level of the parking lot and walked down. She asked where my car was. She was wearing a lot of make up and her lips looked like they had been enhanced. That didn't bother me. She never asked about an appointment, but I was there early, around 11 am.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



