Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 5759
-
05-29-26 11:24 #5624Regular Member

Posts: 22Wow! Sounds like a fun time. Interesting! I went to New Energy three different times in a year and I was turned down at the door because she doesn't take in customers without an appointment and was usually with a customer at all of those times. Also, if I'm not wrong, she's (Kim) the only one who works there and I wasn't much into her looks because of her face had too much makeup, like a lot lot.
Originally Posted by Merc965
[View Original Post]
Linkin Park.
-
05-28-26 20:22 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 91New Energy Massage
I had to go to Columbia for work today. I stopped by Bliss and they were too busy and told me to come back in an hour. That wasn't going to work so I pulled into New Energy Spa. I was greeted by a Korean woman with nice bolt ons. I paid for the hour and stripped while she started the table shower. She came and got me and led me to the shower by holding my junk instead of my hand. The table shower was very thorough, making sure everything was clean. After the shower, off to the dry sauna, then to the massage table. The massage was good. A lot of long flowing strokes, kind of like a Swedish massage. During the massage, she filled me in about the Chinese women at Bliss, saying they were not as open as she was. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, and I opted for L1, since this was my first time there. She dropped her dress and was down to her panties and started the ending which was above average. I'm sure there is more on the table and will return for another session. 80 at the door and. 6 for a tip. This was probably the best and most fun massage I've had in a long time.
-
05-28-26 12:51 #5622Regular Member

Posts: 22Most cities have strict rules and ordinances for massage businesses, like requiring them to close by 10:00 pm and keeping their front doors unlocked at all times. So chances of AMPs staying open after 10 pm are almost zero.
Originally Posted by JohnJenkins44
[View Original Post]
Linkin Park.
-
05-26-26 09:01 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 91Zen Spa Lexington
Any info on Zen Spa in Lexington? Close to my area and it would be nice to have a great massage with a HE included.
-
05-25-26 17:26 #5620Regular Member

Posts: 13Anything open late?
Does anyone know of any massage parlors open later? Like until midnight? Have only gone to 4 seasons a few times and I know they're not open that late. Most places seem to be until 9 or 10 pm online. Thanks in advance.
-
05-23-26 18:02 #5619Regular Member

Posts: 13Additionally have to recommend H. At metro great massage she knows how to stretch you and good finish.
Originally Posted by MoLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 19:13 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 64Bliss
I would recommend Bliss. Great massage and leave with smile.
Originally Posted by MoLife
[View Original Post]
https://blissasianspa.com/
-
05-21-26 09:07 #5617Regular Member

Posts: 17Muscle spasm
Is there anywhere to get a real massage for a muscle spasm and leave happy as well?
-
05-19-26 06:12 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 53King Spa. Angie
Stopped by King Spa, drew Angie, petite Korean not very attractive face but nice body. I had to ask for a table shower, she didn't seem to want to do it but it was OK, no tease. Good massage, I asked for medium pressure and she still dug in pretty hard, I'd not like a hard one from her. On the flip there was no discussion, she went right to work with a fine Level 1 finish. Might repeat, it was just OK.
https://kingspacolumbia.com/
-
05-18-26 17:17 #5615Regular Member

Posts: 22Mimi
Stopped by 4 seasons today. Actually called ahead to verify Mimi was there and would be available. Great time to be had. Go see her. As someone said previos. Milfy with great C+'s.
-
05-12-26 12:00 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 46Explanation
I have seen her multiple times over the years. I keep coming back! That should tell you that I've had great seesions with her. Sometimes she is chill and everything is awesome. Sometimes she acts like she is high as F. Sometimes L3 is available, sometimes L1 only. No consistency. She has a killer body. She's in awesome shape. Best NURU I've had. Just talks crazy sometimes. It is worth ignoring. Especially if she is in a generous mood.
Originally Posted by FireStorm778
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 01:06 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 58Can you elaborate on the insanity?
What was she doing that was whacked out? Was the place clean? Did you get the full tantric packages? I was thinking about seeing her.
Originally Posted by Ed6163
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 13:59 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 91And.
Did you receive L1 L2 or #.
Originally Posted by BetterTogether
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 15:25 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 252I had one of those at my regular spot in Atlanta, Laurel Spa, back at the turn of the century. Never claimed my free massage, but membership in the program provided better treatment by the management.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:08 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 94Sun spa
Where is it located.
Any xtrras??









Reply With Quote





