Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 384 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 5758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5623

    New Energy Massage

    I had to go to Columbia for work today. I stopped by Bliss and they were too busy and told me to come back in an hour. That wasn't going to work so I pulled into New Energy Spa. I was greeted by a Korean woman with nice bolt ons. I paid for the hour and stripped while she started the table shower. She came and got me and led me to the shower by holding my junk instead of my hand. The table shower was very thorough, making sure everything was clean. After the shower, off to the dry sauna, then to the massage table. The massage was good. A lot of long flowing strokes, kind of like a Swedish massage. During the massage, she filled me in about the Chinese women at Bliss, saying they were not as open as she was. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, and I opted for L1, since this was my first time there. She dropped her dress and was down to her panties and started the ending which was above average. I'm sure there is more on the table and will return for another session. 80 at the door and. 6 for a tip. This was probably the best and most fun massage I've had in a long time.

  2. #5622
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJenkins44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any massage parlors open later? Like until midnight? Have only gone to 4 seasons a few times and I know they're not open that late. Most places seem to be until 9 or 10 pm online. Thanks in advance.
    Most cities have strict rules and ordinances for massage businesses, like requiring them to close by 10:00 pm and keeping their front doors unlocked at all times. So chances of AMPs staying open after 10 pm are almost zero.

    Linkin Park.

  3. #5621

    Zen Spa Lexington

    Any info on Zen Spa in Lexington? Close to my area and it would be nice to have a great massage with a HE included.

  4. #5620

    Anything open late?

    Does anyone know of any massage parlors open later? Like until midnight? Have only gone to 4 seasons a few times and I know they're not open that late. Most places seem to be until 9 or 10 pm online. Thanks in advance.

  5. #5619
    Quote Originally Posted by MoLife  [View Original Post]
    Is there anywhere to get a real massage for a muscle spasm and leave happy as well?
    Additionally have to recommend H. At metro great massage she knows how to stretch you and good finish.

  6. #5618

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by MoLife  [View Original Post]
    Is there anywhere to get a real massage for a muscle spasm and leave happy as well?
    I would recommend Bliss. Great massage and leave with smile.

    https://blissasianspa.com/

  7. #5617

    Muscle spasm

    Is there anywhere to get a real massage for a muscle spasm and leave happy as well?

  8. #5616

    King Spa. Angie

    Stopped by King Spa, drew Angie, petite Korean not very attractive face but nice body. I had to ask for a table shower, she didn't seem to want to do it but it was OK, no tease. Good massage, I asked for medium pressure and she still dug in pretty hard, I'd not like a hard one from her. On the flip there was no discussion, she went right to work with a fine Level 1 finish. Might repeat, it was just OK.

    https://kingspacolumbia.com/

  9. #5615

    Mimi

    Stopped by 4 seasons today. Actually called ahead to verify Mimi was there and would be available. Great time to be had. Go see her. As someone said previos. Milfy with great C+'s.

  10. #5614

    Explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm778  [View Original Post]
    What was she doing that was whacked out? Was the place clean? Did you get the full tantric packages? I was thinking about seeing her.
    I have seen her multiple times over the years. I keep coming back! That should tell you that I've had great seesions with her. Sometimes she is chill and everything is awesome. Sometimes she acts like she is high as F. Sometimes L3 is available, sometimes L1 only. No consistency. She has a killer body. She's in awesome shape. Best NURU I've had. Just talks crazy sometimes. It is worth ignoring. Especially if she is in a generous mood.

  11. #5613

    Can you elaborate on the insanity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed6163  [View Original Post]
    This chick is whacked out. Either crazy or on drugs. Teeth are messed up. She is extremely fit and enthusiastic. That is why I went back several times. One time she is FS without asking, the next time only HE. You never know what you are going to get. Awesome tattoos BTW.
    What was she doing that was whacked out? Was the place clean? Did you get the full tantric packages? I was thinking about seeing her.

  12. #5612

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether  [View Original Post]
    Just in case anyone travels out that way. New Asian spa in Sumter called Sun Spa. Went in and the spa is super nice. Apparently just opened a few days ago. I saw Yummi and she was super nice. Very friendly and gave a great deep tissue massage with this hot towel massage to boot. I was covered head to toe with steaming hot towels while she walked on my back. It was awesome. Everything was very nice there. Left feeling like a new man for sure. I'll def be going back next time I'm in sumter. I pass thru here quiet often but never seen a good asian spa until now. Oh and both women that work there were beautiful.
    Did you receive L1 L2 or #.

  13. #5611
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention that I received one from a FS parlor in Columbus, OH that with 7 visits receive 1 hr free.
    I had one of those at my regular spot in Atlanta, Laurel Spa, back at the turn of the century. Never claimed my free massage, but membership in the program provided better treatment by the management.

  14. #5610

    Sun spa

    Where is it located.

    Any xtrras??

  15. #5609
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    She sat on your face with clothes on LOL.
    Yea LOL. My thinking was it was that close maybe I could further what wanting to do LOL but didn't make it LOL. Whenever passing through again I'll try get her again. Think I built a solid rapport with her even though can't remember her name LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape