Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39366
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.
    Please send to me too.

  2. #39365
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Spa or Sunny Day Spa in Mt Prospect.
    The one on Halsted.

  3. #39364
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Broadway spa had some options that I heard of but anyone has any good recommendations there?
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.

  4. #39363
    Quote Originally Posted by Liufei  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Vivi, she has concluded her vacation and returned to work. She is at Unwind Spa on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and at Sunny Spa on Thursday and Friday.
    Sunny Spa or Sunny Day Spa in Mt Prospect.

  5. #39362

    South side booty

    I'm going to be on the south side this weekend. Is there any way someone can suggest a big booty MT? South or west but not going DT or north. Latina Asian doesn't matter (always appreciate a good latina though). I've been spending my time at work in the suburbs past few months so naperville / lombard / mt prospect is the area I'm current on. I can trade some info if anyone looking out that way. I have projects on south and west side so I'll be spending more time there for the rest of the year. Hoping to find something quick for this weekend though.

  6. #39361
    Quote Originally Posted by LowTierGod  [View Original Post]
    Lucy answered the door. She be looking mid 30's short and petite frame with a nice set of D cups on her. Cute face dark hair and friendly.

    House was 80 donation was 120. She wanted more but that's all I had on me and she didn't really try to haggle me which was nice. Walked me back to the room and we hit the shower first. She took her time washing me down soft hands all over my chest and stomach and gave the boys a slow soapy rub while she was at it. Rinsed me off and toweled me dry before walking me to the table.

    Massage portion was short and sensual nothing too deep just enough oil and skin contact to get things going. She climbed up after a few minutes and did some light body slides with those D cups dragging across my back which got me going pretty quick.

    Flipped me over and the GFE started. Lots of eye contact soft touches running her hands up and down my body while she teased the boys. Worked her way into a slow HJ with plenty of oil steady pace. Went into BBBJ after that and she took her sweet time on it. Wet sloppy work lots of tongue around the head and she gave the boys attention too. Let me run my hand through her hair while she worked and kept eye contact for most of it. Unfortunately no DT but she did good. Finished from the HJ and BBBJ combo she alternated back and forth until I popped. Cleaned me up with a warm towel.
    Another shill report for newcomers.

  7. #39360
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    888 and Blue Phoenix are both unmarked brothels. I'm sure there are others.
    2 years ago I was aware of an unmarked brothel in the apartment right next to RL on the 2nd floor. Idk if it's still running though.

  8. #39359
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Here's an unmarked brothel.
    Love them. New private location for blue island spa it seems, been there few times by booking from the blue island spa number.

  9. #39358

    $250

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyHaveACigar  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I give her $250 no matter the service she provides absolutely she is my Fave Girl but don't expect FS until your a many visit regular her V is Lit so so good.

  10. #39357
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.
    Here's an unmarked brothel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7128.jpg‎  

  11. #39356
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.
    888 and Blue Phoenix are both unmarked brothels. I'm sure there are others.

  12. #39355
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Ok, thank you! I thought the apartments were unmarked brothels that you make appointments vs the traditional business store front massage parlors. I'll check it out!
    I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.

  13. #39354

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by today kind of a bummer even tho the place was a dump. The location was very convenient for me on my way home. New location on Laramie is kind of too far west for me. Unless the talent catches my eye.
    Do they post the talent someplace online?

  14. #39353
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She was wearing clothes in the table shower? Or did you mean something else by OTC?
    She had a short dress on.

  15. #39352

    Lucy at Lunar Body Works

    Lucy answered the door. She be looking mid 30's short and petite frame with a nice set of D cups on her. Cute face dark hair and friendly.

    House was 80 donation was 120. She wanted more but that's all I had on me and she didn't really try to haggle me which was nice. Walked me back to the room and we hit the shower first. She took her time washing me down soft hands all over my chest and stomach and gave the boys a slow soapy rub while she was at it. Rinsed me off and toweled me dry before walking me to the table.

    Massage portion was short and sensual nothing too deep just enough oil and skin contact to get things going. She climbed up after a few minutes and did some light body slides with those D cups dragging across my back which got me going pretty quick.

    Flipped me over and the GFE started. Lots of eye contact soft touches running her hands up and down my body while she teased the boys. Worked her way into a slow HJ with plenty of oil steady pace. Went into BBBJ after that and she took her sweet time on it. Wet sloppy work lots of tongue around the head and she gave the boys attention too. Let me run my hand through her hair while she worked and kept eye contact for most of it. Unfortunately no DT but she did good. Finished from the HJ and BBBJ combo she alternated back and forth until I popped. Cleaned me up with a warm towel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape