Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 39981
-
05-30-26 09:34 #39366Senior Member

Posts: 370Please send to me too.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 00:19 #39365Regular Member

Posts: 13The one on Halsted.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 20:59 #39364Senior Member

Posts: 48Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 18:45 #39363Senior Member

Posts: 761Sunny Spa or Sunny Day Spa in Mt Prospect.
Originally Posted by Liufei
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 11:48 #39362Senior Member

Posts: 157South side booty
I'm going to be on the south side this weekend. Is there any way someone can suggest a big booty MT? South or west but not going DT or north. Latina Asian doesn't matter (always appreciate a good latina though). I've been spending my time at work in the suburbs past few months so naperville / lombard / mt prospect is the area I'm current on. I can trade some info if anyone looking out that way. I have projects on south and west side so I'll be spending more time there for the rest of the year. Hoping to find something quick for this weekend though.
-
05-28-26 17:14 #39361Senior Member

Posts: 636Another shill report for newcomers.
Originally Posted by LowTierGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:30 #39360Senior Member

Posts: 542 years ago I was aware of an unmarked brothel in the apartment right next to RL on the 2nd floor. Idk if it's still running though.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:29 #39359Senior Member

Posts: 42Love them. New private location for blue island spa it seems, been there few times by booking from the blue island spa number.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 13:03 #39358Banned Member

Posts: 171$250
I give her $250 no matter the service she provides absolutely she is my Fave Girl but don't expect FS until your a many visit regular her V is Lit so so good.
Originally Posted by HeyHaveACigar
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:24 #39357Senior Member

Posts: 1603Here's an unmarked brothel.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:53 #39356Senior Member

Posts: 370888 and Blue Phoenix are both unmarked brothels. I'm sure there are others.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:11 #39355Senior Member

Posts: 636I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:34 #39354Senior Member

Posts: 34Talent
Do they post the talent someplace online?
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 00:37 #39353Senior Member

Posts: 131She had a short dress on.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 23:23 #39352Regular Member

Posts: 23Lucy at Lunar Body Works
Lucy answered the door. She be looking mid 30's short and petite frame with a nice set of D cups on her. Cute face dark hair and friendly.
House was 80 donation was 120. She wanted more but that's all I had on me and she didn't really try to haggle me which was nice. Walked me back to the room and we hit the shower first. She took her time washing me down soft hands all over my chest and stomach and gave the boys a slow soapy rub while she was at it. Rinsed me off and toweled me dry before walking me to the table.
Massage portion was short and sensual nothing too deep just enough oil and skin contact to get things going. She climbed up after a few minutes and did some light body slides with those D cups dragging across my back which got me going pretty quick.
Flipped me over and the GFE started. Lots of eye contact soft touches running her hands up and down my body while she teased the boys. Worked her way into a slow HJ with plenty of oil steady pace. Went into BBBJ after that and she took her sweet time on it. Wet sloppy work lots of tongue around the head and she gave the boys attention too. Let me run my hand through her hair while she worked and kept eye contact for most of it. Unfortunately no DT but she did good. Finished from the HJ and BBBJ combo she alternated back and forth until I popped. Cleaned me up with a warm towel.








Reply With Quote




