Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 13918
-
05-31-26 02:30 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 76In your budget range you may want to try an AMP. At least I enjoyed that option the last time I was in town. Also found easier than going through ads, texting and waiting for replies.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 00:52 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 434Yea, $300 - is some solid 30 min AMP action. Or LTLV (Asian agency. Littletokyolv (dot) com for 30 minutes. You're not going to find much for $300 - look at tryst (dot) link and search by price. Anything that says $200 - is only to the room charge. Anything else is a lot more. You can look at some of the LC sites for 30 minutes or car dates. But research, research and more research. Kind of depends on what you're looking for too. If you don't visit often. I would up the budget, my personal fav is k-agency. Known prices, pictures never match (but never had an ugly one), but 99% solid service. Anything else look for reviews or this board. AMPs are hit or miss, don't believe all the reviews in the massage forum.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 20:34 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 41Is it worth mongering when I visit in a few weeks if I'm on a budget?
Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.
Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?
-
05-30-26 20:30 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 108Farah
Thanks for the assists fellow mongers!
-
05-30-26 20:00 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 3417For future reference, you can simply go to the top of a city thread, and over on the upper right there's a "Search Thread" link. Type a name or search term in that, and it checks all the sub-threads. All of the sub-threads have that as well if you already know what you're looking for. Farah is in multiple subs which is why I said go up to the top city thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...?582-Las-Vegas
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 18:27 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 1876Farah
Here's the thread to her link.
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7610561
-
05-30-26 17:18 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 108What Vegas forum?
I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 13:58 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 3417Farah
She's an older Thai lady, still looks great, imo. Gives a really good massage and will make you happy. Just search for her on the Vegas forum and you'll find her recent ads. I recommend her because I know she does outcall. I don't know about others since I'm an incall guy.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 13:44 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 84Sorry for the confusion: OC=OutCall FBSM=Full Body Sensual Massage.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Any recommendations?
-
05-29-26 17:50 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 1876Oc fbsm
If I have to guess, he's looking for OutCall Full-Body Sensual Massage..
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Unless it's the OTHER OC FBSM
Original Content FaceBook Social Media..
-
05-29-26 17:41 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 3417OC FBSM with a nice ending
What is OC FBSM?
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 16:44 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 84Any Recommendation
Coming into town again and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an OC FBSM with a nice ending.
I keep contacting people who seem a little sketchy to me.
-
05-29-26 09:02 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 237Haven't tried her but a deep search has her teamed up with Angel Wings.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
https://mojovillage.com/adult-18/the...nd-more_409049
Her Tryst ad is $400 an hour for a massage and I'm sure the upsell will cost, with outcalls being $1000. So expect to hear a price tag or upsell when ya get there.
(Found them together ina TikTok video at a pool).
Just found a review of them doing a duo and the reviewer said it was nothing but upsell city, $200 for a happy ending no FS
-
05-29-26 07:18 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 499Sasha
I've been wondering about her as well. There's also Camila: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208812876.
Originally Posted by Fagole
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 01:04 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 115Latin Sasha
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208768688
Anyone partake with this?









Reply With Quote






