Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 928 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13916
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13601

    Is it worth mongering when I visit in a few weeks if I'm on a budget?

    Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.

    Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?

  2. #13600

    Farah

    Thanks for the assists fellow mongers!

  3. #13599
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    What Vegas forum? I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.
    For future reference, you can simply go to the top of a city thread, and over on the upper right there's a "Search Thread" link. Type a name or search term in that, and it checks all the sub-threads. All of the sub-threads have that as well if you already know what you're looking for. Farah is in multiple subs which is why I said go up to the top city thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...?582-Las-Vegas

  4. #13598

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.
    Here's the thread to her link.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7610561

  5. #13597

    What Vegas forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She's an older Thai lady, still looks great, imo. Gives a really good massage and will make you happy. Just search for her on the Vegas forum and you'll find her recent ads. I recommend her because I know she does outcall. I don't know about others since I'm an incall guy.
    I am looking for an outcall as well. Thanks in advance.

  6. #13596

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the confusion: OC=OutCall FBSM=Full Body Sensual Massage.

    Any recommendations?
    She's an older Thai lady, still looks great, imo. Gives a really good massage and will make you happy. Just search for her on the Vegas forum and you'll find her recent ads. I recommend her because I know she does outcall. I don't know about others since I'm an incall guy.

  7. #13595
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    What is OC FBSM?
    Sorry for the confusion: OC=OutCall FBSM=Full Body Sensual Massage.

    Any recommendations?

  8. #13594

    Oc fbsm

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    What is OC FBSM?
    If I have to guess, he's looking for OutCall Full-Body Sensual Massage..

    Unless it's the OTHER OC FBSM

    Original Content FaceBook Social Media..

  9. #13593

    OC FBSM with a nice ending

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town again and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an OC FBSM with a nice ending.

    I keep contacting people who seem a little sketchy to me.
    What is OC FBSM?

  10. #13592

    Any Recommendation

    Coming into town again and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for an OC FBSM with a nice ending.

    I keep contacting people who seem a little sketchy to me.

  11. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her as well. There's also Camila: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208812876.
    Haven't tried her but a deep search has her teamed up with Angel Wings.

    https://mojovillage.com/adult-18/the...nd-more_409049

    Her Tryst ad is $400 an hour for a massage and I'm sure the upsell will cost, with outcalls being $1000. So expect to hear a price tag or upsell when ya get there.

    (Found them together ina TikTok video at a pool).

    Just found a review of them doing a duo and the reviewer said it was nothing but upsell city, $200 for a happy ending no FS

  12. #13590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her as well. There's also Camila: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208812876.

  13. #13589

    Latin Sasha


  14. #13588
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's even real? Deposit for incall is usually a hug red flag and she seems TGTBT.
    Check the prices, QV went from 500 to 250 in less than a day. Don't think she's TGTBT but that she is being pressured by the dude in the pictures perhaps. She looks like someone who might be willing to TOFTT, and maybe that could be you? LOL.

  15. #13587
    Quote Originally Posted by TiburonSR22  [View Original Post]
    What more do you need to know? Based on her post, sounds like she's open to hugging. And that's about it.

    Menu:

    QV- $400.

    HHR- $700.

    HR- $1000.

    NO bareback!! NO greek!! NO head!!

    Incalls ONLY & 20 $ deposit REQUIRED.
    Honestly it read like her bf might have typed it out. It started out at:

    QV- $500 in the morning and by the evening if you check the link was down to.

    QV- $250. She is at the motel 6 on Boulder and I think she's real but being pressured by her bum bf trying to figure out how to pimp her out enough to make them money. But like he doesn't exactly want to. Idk that's my take. M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape