Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 928 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 13915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13585

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.
    What more do you need to know? Based on her post, sounds like she's open to hugging. And that's about it.

    Menu:

    QV- $400.

    HHR- $700.

    HR- $1000.

    NO bareback!! NO greek!! NO head!!

    Incalls ONLY & 20 $ deposit REQUIRED.

  2. #13584

    Needy

    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.

  3. #13583

    Correct AD

    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Here is a link to the correct ad, https://tryst.link/escort/miss-marielabelle312.

    Beware of scammers & Fake Accounts!
    please be aware of websites such as https://marielabellexx.website as it is fake/an impersonator as well as any other accounts including https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/marie-labelle-414645
    as this is not her either. Her only website is missmarielabelle.com

  4. #13582
    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Four reviews all but people with less than six months history. Two claim she did CIM and one says swallows but the other two said she doesn't. Her high dollar amount makes a concern the validity of the reviews. Not sure I'd invest that to be let down. Good luck if ya do. Be curious how it turns out.

  5. #13581
    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Fixed your link.

    Marie Labelle.

    https://marielabellexx.website/

  6. #13580

    Looking for some feedback

    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.

  7. #13579
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    No intel. But looking at her pictures big stretch marks and flabby stomach. Those rates are crazy for that.
    Yep. She's either cloned (had a kid) or she was grossly overweight at some point. No way she's worth $600 an hour.

  8. #13578

    Info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-text.3278890/

    Any info on this lady? Are the reviews on this site reliable?

  9. #13577

    Looking for some feedback

    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website /.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.

  10. #13576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on this one, few recent reviews.

    On TER and wanted find more feedback.
    No intel. But looking at her pictures big stretch marks and flabby stomach. Those rates are crazy for that.

  11. #13575

  12. #13574

    Nikki?

    Anyone got intel on this one, few recent reviews.

    On TER and wanted find more feedback.

  13. #13573
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    I feel a little better after reading this thread. I saw her last month and while she was friendly and seemed to want to make me feel welcomed, there was zero physical connection. The massage was more of a back and leg rub and she balked at significant touching or kissing: what little interaction there was didn't lead anywhere. I was legit bothered that it was me, but I see now I did not check the reviews as carefully as I normally do. Lots of better options at that price point.
    I checked the reviews and felt confident booking, but your comments are spot on with how my visit went. Nothing close to what I read, which made me go back and look and realized so many multiple reviews that were fake. Don't feel bad, she does a good scam.

  14. #13572

    Madison Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah I saw her too in the past and immediately forgot about her because she's so blah. Body looks NOTHING like those pix, too much of a chubber for my taste and really average looking. Massage time definitely not worth it.
    I feel a little better after reading this thread. I saw her last month and while she was friendly and seemed to want to make me feel welcomed, there was zero physical connection. The massage was more of a back and leg rub and she balked at significant touching or kissing: what little interaction there was didn't lead anywhere. I was legit bothered that it was me, but I see now I did not check the reviews as carefully as I normally do. Lots of better options at that price point.

  15. #13571

    Madison Blue / Nevada / Blondie / Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    She has 4 different names;.

    Madison Blue / Nevada / Blondie / Sweetheart.

    TER I'd: 240895.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8085876-240895
    Oh yeah I saw her too in the past and immediately forgot about her because she's so blah. Body looks NOTHING like those pix, too much of a chubber for my taste and really average looking. Massage time definitely not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape