Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24357
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Chad Brown?
    Yes brother.

  2. #24356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Real, up to date pics, cuter in person. Do not recommend. Young and good looking but coasting on that, service is bare minimum, almost non existent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/791730896074
    What was the rate and did she charge extra for more?

  3. #24355

    Blasian barbie

    Real, up to date pics, cuter in person. Do not recommend. Young and good looking but coasting on that, service is bare minimum, almost non existent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/791730896074

  4. #24354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I drive by quite often and I heard the gang activity in old Chad Brown is on the decline, with OG's getting locked up or just retiring. I'd love a project black lady from the projects.
    No man, they still be bangin. I use to drink at the bar right across from the cemetery, and I always packed when I was in the area.

  5. #24353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    So everything covered and a little pricey. But not a thief?
    I never met her but I wouldn't be surprised if she is a thief. Can't trust any girls regardless of good reviews.

  6. #24352

    Are those guys still active?

    I drive by quite often and I heard the gang activity in old Chad Brown is on the decline, with OG's getting locked up or just retiring. I'd love a project black lady from the projects.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep Chad Brown area. There is a local gang in those projects. And the surrounding area is their turf.

  7. #24351

    Chocolate desire- any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/162144089800

    Told me 140/180/280 and yes to BBFS. Anyone partake?

  8. #24350

    Thanks

    So everything covered and a little pricey. But not a thief?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Not many guys in here will see her because she is expensive for stg girl. And she sucking dick bare but won't do it for client.

  9. #24349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Right down the street from the Providence Police Academy building, when I saw her.
    Yep Chad Brown area. There is a local gang in those projects. And the surrounding area is their turf.

  10. #24348

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Chad Brown?
    Right down the street from the Providence Police Academy building when I saw her.

  11. #24347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Nothing on this one?
    Not many guys in here will see her because she is expensive for stg girl. And she sucking dick bare but won't do it for client.

  12. #24346
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Dude, don't ever give them money to pay for their hotel. You better off getting your own room and have her come to you.
    Yep, one of the oldest scams in the book.

    The first red flag was her wanting to 'meet' you in the lobby. NEVER a good idea for a myriad of reasons, but 'legit' providers are extremely unlikely to be meeting their clients in the lobby beforehand (talk about drawing attention to yourself).

  13. #24345

    Nothing

    Nothing on this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Searched Nina and nothing came up. She is doing doubles with Jackie. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...a/664223324960

  14. #24344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhammon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months back for a qv it was 1. 2 l, her comms were good. She's a nice girl at first she wanted to give me a CBJ as I was about to leave she offered the bbj and that's all I wanted anyway. I dropped my pants and sat on her bad and she took off her top and went to work. She has good technique and I finished in under 10 minutes. She rubbed it all over her tits. Only reason I haven't repeated is because of the area she's in, well known apartment complex in Providence. We were alone in the apartment and I didn't feel unsafe but the area isn't the best.
    Chad Brown?

  15. #24343

    STG red flags

    I wanted to share my take on what providers advertising screams like an scam. Here is what I know.

    1. "Are you ready to fuck divorced mom". Who the f cares? What sane provider will share personal info in an escort website? Avoid.

    2. "Text my personal number". Again another useless detail meant to try to lure desperate guys with an illusion of intimacy.

    3. DEPOSIT. Nope. Never ever.

    4. Bad English, the infamous "AM single mom". You're some indian or nigerian idiot trying to scam people. GTFOH.

    5. "I need the money to pay for the hotel". Same principle of deposits. If they get your money already why give you service?

    6. Unless well reviewed and confirm, if it looks too good to be true it probable isn't.

    Hope it helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape