Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24337
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435
    Everything's covered, no kissing. I'm a fan of her body too.

  2. #24336
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Getting tired of AMPs figured would give her a try. As reported she is 20-30 lbs heavier than photos, still has great tits, place was clean (don't go if allergic to cats though) menu is wide open. Great BBBJCIM and comms were decent. Bad part is she has a serious drug problem and wants to get clean but can't, the extra weight is a turn off for me and she was so high she couldn't shut up. Nice lady and just felt bad for her and her situation. Won't be going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/-sunday-morning-special-call-m/476805097069
    I saw her a few weeks ago, that belly was saggin big time, she wouldn't shut up about her boyfriend not fucking her for over a year, didn't realize he was passed out in the room next to us until she said something. Her place was clean at least. She kept going outside to meet her "dealer" so sesh was about two hours but 90% of it was her rambling about getting clean or playing with her cats. After BBFSCIP I left immediately, I could definitely not repeat that nightmare again.

  3. #24335

    Nina

    Searched Nina and nothing came up. She is doing doubles with Jackie. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...a/664223324960

  4. #24334
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT? This lady has never waved to a sit-up bench from 50 feet away.
    Well I ain't planning on going to the gym with her WTF LOL.

  5. #24333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Getting tired of AMPs figured would give her a try. As reported she is 20-30 lbs heavier than photos, still has great tits, place was clean (don't go if allergic to cats though) menu is wide open. Great BBBJCIM and comms were decent. Bad part is she has a serious drug problem and wants to get clean but can't, the extra weight is a turn off for me and she was so high she couldn't shut up. Nice lady and just felt bad for her and her situation. Won't be going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/-sunday-morning-special-call-m/476805097069
    Fetty and hard.

  6. #24332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Alexis. Saw her twice already. First time was fantastic. Took directions well and pretty much up for anything. Dogs were kind of annoying. Pics are slightly old but she's not unattractive. Has that thick body with busty tits, slight belly, nothing crazy.

    Second visit was actually very interesting. Tried to get her bright and early but as I pulled up, could see someone else already beat me to the punch as theyre coming out of her residence. Texted her that I had arrived and she asked for more time. Figured she's getting dolled up. Opened the door wrapped in a towel and her hair is wet. She's freshly showered. Showed me to the bedroom. This is where it started to get interesting. After a couple of minutes of a shitty back rub, she started dozing off with my cock in her mouth LOL. I was like Hello? Are you good? Wakes herself up and continues. Dozed off again. So I had her lay down with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging and pulling me closer. God damn dog comes up and starts rubbing against my leg. After a few minutes, she's out cold. I slap her lightly to wake her up to try to tell her we should reschedule. She tells me nah she's good and to keep going. Asked her 5 times for a rubber and she doesn't answer. She's high as a kite at this point. I've never experienced this before. I positioned myself between her legs with my cock rubbing her clit. Oh my lord. A horrible stench is in the air at this point. She didn't smell so fresh even after rinsing off. The previous guy either left a load in her or something crawled in there and died. Got dressed. Walked around her house. Bird bathed her sink to clean my junk. Opened her fridge to look for a drink. Nothing. Told her to come lock the front door. No response. I left. Not sure what her choice of poison is because I didn't see any track marks. It's too bad. She's a really wonderful gal. Very polite.
    Dude, she's on fetty. Track marks sometimes es aren't obvious, but she probably smokes it off foil.

  7. #24331
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT but maybe.

    Anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/618489328891
    TGTBT? This lady has never waved to a sit-up bench from 50 feet away.

  8. #24330
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Alexis. Saw her twice already. First time was fantastic. Took directions well and pretty much up for anything. Dogs were kind of annoying. Pics are slightly old but she's not unattractive. Has that thick body with busty tits, slight belly, nothing crazy.

    Second visit was actually very interesting. Tried to get her bright and early but as I pulled up, could see someone else already beat me to the punch as theyre coming out of her residence. Texted her that I had arrived and she asked for more time. Figured she's getting dolled up. Opened the door wrapped in a towel and her hair is wet. She's freshly showered. Showed me to the bedroom. This is where it started to get interesting. After a couple of minutes of a shitty back rub, she started dozing off with my cock in her mouth LOL. I was like Hello? Are you good? Wakes herself up and continues. Dozed off again. So I had her lay down with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging and pulling me closer. God damn dog comes up and starts rubbing against my leg. After a few minutes, she's out cold. I slap her lightly to wake her up to try to tell her we should reschedule. She tells me nah she's good and to keep going. Asked her 5 times for a rubber and she doesn't answer. She's high as a kite at this point. I've never experienced this before. I positioned myself between her legs with my cock rubbing her clit. Oh my lord. A horrible stench is in the air at this point. She didn't smell so fresh even after rinsing off. The previous guy either left a load in her or something crawled in there and died. Got dressed. Walked around her house. Bird bathed her sink to clean my junk. Opened her fridge to look for a drink. Nothing. Told her to come lock the front door. No response. I left. Not sure what her choice of poison is because I didn't see any track marks. It's too bad. She's a really wonderful gal. Very polite.
    Good review, do you have a link to the ad?

  9. #24329

    Busty Brunette in East Providence

    Goes by Alexis. Saw her twice already. First time was fantastic. Took directions well and pretty much up for anything. Dogs were kind of annoying. Pics are slightly old but she's not unattractive. Has that thick body with busty tits, slight belly, nothing crazy.

    Second visit was actually very interesting. Tried to get her bright and early but as I pulled up, could see someone else already beat me to the punch as theyre coming out of her residence. Texted her that I had arrived and she asked for more time. Figured she's getting dolled up. Opened the door wrapped in a towel and her hair is wet. She's freshly showered. Showed me to the bedroom. This is where it started to get interesting. After a couple of minutes of a shitty back rub, she started dozing off with my cock in her mouth LOL. I was like Hello? Are you good? Wakes herself up and continues. Dozed off again. So I had her lay down with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging and pulling me closer. God damn dog comes up and starts rubbing against my leg. After a few minutes, she's out cold. I slap her lightly to wake her up to try to tell her we should reschedule. She tells me nah she's good and to keep going. Asked her 5 times for a rubber and she doesn't answer. She's high as a kite at this point. I've never experienced this before. I positioned myself between her legs with my cock rubbing her clit. Oh my lord. A horrible stench is in the air at this point. She didn't smell so fresh even after rinsing off. The previous guy either left a load in her or something crawled in there and died. Got dressed. Walked around her house. Bird bathed her sink to clean my junk. Opened her fridge to look for a drink. Nothing. Told her to come lock the front door. No response. I left. Not sure what her choice of poison is because I didn't see any track marks. It's too bad. She's a really wonderful gal. Very polite.

  10. #24328

    Diva Attleboro

    Getting tired of AMPs figured would give her a try. As reported she is 20-30 lbs heavier than photos, still has great tits, place was clean (don't go if allergic to cats though) menu is wide open. Great BBBJCIM and comms were decent. Bad part is she has a serious drug problem and wants to get clean but can't, the extra weight is a turn off for me and she was so high she couldn't shut up. Nice lady and just felt bad for her and her situation. Won't be going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/-sunday-morning-special-call-m/476805097069
    Last edited by New One; 05-24-26 at 14:43. Reason: Add link

  11. #24327

    Bella in Providence

    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435

  12. #24326

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    Looks TGTBT but maybe.

    Anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/618489328891

  13. #24325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/733640852411

    She goes by the name Jasmine in the ads, and lists her ethnicity as "East Indian". So at first, I thought I might have discovered another Jasmine MEB, who I used to see frequently, but had put me on her shit list a couple years ago, and blocked my calls and texts for some reason. (Apparently, she had also blocked many other mongers I checked with on this board.).

    But if you click on this new Jasmine's only fans link in the above ad, there is another link there, which goes to her Instagram, where she lists herself as "Narragansett Indian and Italian", and NOT East Indian. And from the clear face pics on the Instagram, it is clear she does not look East Indian or Pakistani at all, unlike Jasmine MEB, who is indeed south Asian. From the Instagram pics, though, she certainly appears to be a cute enough girl! So I thought she might be fun. . .

    So I did a reverse search on the number, and found 45 arrests, which included a large number of petty thefts, shop lifting, and counterfeiting, but also breaking and entering, obstruction, and felony conspiracy, and violation of no contact order.

    So, all of this deception and criminal activity did not really inspire me to contact her, and unless I hear something good about her, I don't plan to. So I'm wondering if anybody has ever seen her, and has anything good to say about her? And her price, menu, and performance? And whether or not she's a junkie? Thanks.
    She is not thick bro. She is not fat either but she's chubby. She was big like Lizzy before she lose weight.

  14. #24324
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    I never waste my time with any ad that uses "addicted", "addictive", or "you'll beg for more. " = GPS.
    It must be a bad weekend first fun size rob which is still shocking to hear and Erika ghosting. She hasn't ever done that to me yet. It must be a one off maybe? Outcalls again may be better for timing not sure but that's how I see her I think Erika is a good bb provider dtf I think her body is good imo.

    I've read her incalls can be sketchy depending on where it is. I'd try a outcall with her if you do try to see her again.

    But I know most people don't try after being ghosted once.

  15. #24323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobber976  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/612740614373

    Called and setup a meet. It took me 45 minutes to get there and I let her know that. I get there and let her know. She responded and I asked where the entrance to her apartment was. After that, silence. I waited 20 minutes and told her I was leaving. She called me as I was driving away. I answered, we said hello to each other and then she hung up. I tired to call her back and text her. She never responded. She ghosted me. I wouldn't waste your time on this one. She'll waste yours.
    I never waste my time with any ad that uses "addicted", "addictive", or "you'll beg for more. " = GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape