Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 25026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24351

    Chocolate desire- any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/162144089800

    Told me 140/180/280 and yes to BBFS. Anyone partake?

  2. #24350

    Thanks

    So everything covered and a little pricey. But not a thief?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Not many guys in here will see her because she is expensive for stg girl. And she sucking dick bare but won't do it for client.

  3. #24349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Right down the street from the Providence Police Academy building, when I saw her.
    Yep Chad Brown area. There is a local gang in those projects. And the surrounding area is their turf.

  4. #24348

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Chad Brown?
    Right down the street from the Providence Police Academy building when I saw her.

  5. #24347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Nothing on this one?
    Not many guys in here will see her because she is expensive for stg girl. And she sucking dick bare but won't do it for client.

  6. #24346
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Dude, don't ever give them money to pay for their hotel. You better off getting your own room and have her come to you.
    Yep, one of the oldest scams in the book.

    The first red flag was her wanting to 'meet' you in the lobby. NEVER a good idea for a myriad of reasons, but 'legit' providers are extremely unlikely to be meeting their clients in the lobby beforehand (talk about drawing attention to yourself).

  7. #24345

    Nothing

    Nothing on this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Searched Nina and nothing came up. She is doing doubles with Jackie. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...a/664223324960

  8. #24344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhammon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months back for a qv it was 1. 2 l, her comms were good. She's a nice girl at first she wanted to give me a CBJ as I was about to leave she offered the bbj and that's all I wanted anyway. I dropped my pants and sat on her bad and she took off her top and went to work. She has good technique and I finished in under 10 minutes. She rubbed it all over her tits. Only reason I haven't repeated is because of the area she's in, well known apartment complex in Providence. We were alone in the apartment and I didn't feel unsafe but the area isn't the best.
    Chad Brown?

  9. #24343

    STG red flags

    I wanted to share my take on what providers advertising screams like an scam. Here is what I know.

    1. "Are you ready to fuck divorced mom". Who the f cares? What sane provider will share personal info in an escort website? Avoid.

    2. "Text my personal number". Again another useless detail meant to try to lure desperate guys with an illusion of intimacy.

    3. DEPOSIT. Nope. Never ever.

    4. Bad English, the infamous "AM single mom". You're some indian or nigerian idiot trying to scam people. GTFOH.

    5. "I need the money to pay for the hotel". Same principle of deposits. If they get your money already why give you service?

    6. Unless well reviewed and confirm, if it looks too good to be true it probable isn't.

    Hope it helps.

  10. #24342

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435
    I saw her a few years back. Pleasant to be with, but I wouldn't park in her neighborhood after dark. Long enough ago that I don't remember any details.

  11. #24341

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435
    Saw her a few months back for a qv it was 1. 2 l, her comms were good. She's a nice girl at first she wanted to give me a CBJ as I was about to leave she offered the bbj and that's all I wanted anyway. I dropped my pants and sat on her bad and she took off her top and went to work. She has good technique and I finished in under 10 minutes. She rubbed it all over her tits. Only reason I haven't repeated is because of the area she's in, well known apartment complex in Providence. We were alone in the apartment and I didn't feel unsafe but the area isn't the best.

  12. #24340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    Dude, don't ever give them money to pay for their hotel. You better off getting your own room and have her come to you.

  13. #24339

    Has anyone seen this one in Johnston?

    Curious if this one is real. Looks too good to be true imo. Let me know the verdict on her if you've seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/532885730562

  14. #24338
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    I'm surprised, saw her few months ago in Attleboro at a motel. Expensive and with the hubby watches, but she really good. Even let me take the cover off half way thru.

  15. #24337
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435
    Everything's covered, no kissing. I'm a fan of her body too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape