Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 25034
-
05-29-26 11:30 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 75Any updates on Bathroomless Ashley
I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845
My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.
-
05-29-26 10:25 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 193Yes brother.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 08:29 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 4545What was the rate and did she charge extra for more?
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 07:55 #24356Senior Member

Posts: 761Blasian barbie
Real, up to date pics, cuter in person. Do not recommend. Young and good looking but coasting on that, service is bare minimum, almost non existent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/791730896074
-
05-28-26 21:07 #24355Senior Member

Posts: 1406No man, they still be bangin. I use to drink at the bar right across from the cemetery, and I always packed when I was in the area.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:36 #24354Senior Member

Posts: 4545I never met her but I wouldn't be surprised if she is a thief. Can't trust any girls regardless of good reviews.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:12 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 62Are those guys still active?
I drive by quite often and I heard the gang activity in old Chad Brown is on the decline, with OG's getting locked up or just retiring. I'd love a project black lady from the projects.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:24 #24352Senior Member

Posts: 778Chocolate desire- any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/162144089800
Told me 140/180/280 and yes to BBFS. Anyone partake?
-
05-28-26 13:43 #24351Senior Member

Posts: 111Thanks
So everything covered and a little pricey. But not a thief?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:15 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 1406Yep Chad Brown area. There is a local gang in those projects. And the surrounding area is their turf.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:05 #24349Senior Member

Posts: 196Bella
Right down the street from the Providence Police Academy building when I saw her.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:36 #24348Senior Member

Posts: 4545Nina
Not many guys in here will see her because she is expensive for stg girl. And she sucking dick bare but won't do it for client.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:11 #24347Senior Member

Posts: 532Yep, one of the oldest scams in the book.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
The first red flag was her wanting to 'meet' you in the lobby. NEVER a good idea for a myriad of reasons, but 'legit' providers are extremely unlikely to be meeting their clients in the lobby beforehand (talk about drawing attention to yourself).
-
05-27-26 23:18 #24346Senior Member

Posts: 111Nothing
Nothing on this one?
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 22:12 #24345Senior Member

Posts: 1406Chad Brown?
Originally Posted by Jhammon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





