Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 40020
-
05-28-26 14:30 #39360Senior Member

Posts: 542 years ago I was aware of an unmarked brothel in the apartment right next to RL on the 2nd floor. Idk if it's still running though.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:29 #39359Senior Member

Posts: 44Love them. New private location for blue island spa it seems, been there few times by booking from the blue island spa number.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 13:03 #39358Banned Member

Posts: 171$250
I give her $250 no matter the service she provides absolutely she is my Fave Girl but don't expect FS until your a many visit regular her V is Lit so so good.
Originally Posted by HeyHaveACigar
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:24 #39357Senior Member

Posts: 1605Here's an unmarked brothel.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:53 #39356Senior Member

Posts: 377888 and Blue Phoenix are both unmarked brothels. I'm sure there are others.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:11 #39355Senior Member

Posts: 638I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:34 #39354Senior Member

Posts: 34Talent
Do they post the talent someplace online?
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 00:37 #39353Senior Member

Posts: 131She had a short dress on.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 23:23 #39352Regular Member

Posts: 23Lucy at Lunar Body Works
Lucy answered the door. She be looking mid 30's short and petite frame with a nice set of D cups on her. Cute face dark hair and friendly.
House was 80 donation was 120. She wanted more but that's all I had on me and she didn't really try to haggle me which was nice. Walked me back to the room and we hit the shower first. She took her time washing me down soft hands all over my chest and stomach and gave the boys a slow soapy rub while she was at it. Rinsed me off and toweled me dry before walking me to the table.
Massage portion was short and sensual nothing too deep just enough oil and skin contact to get things going. She climbed up after a few minutes and did some light body slides with those D cups dragging across my back which got me going pretty quick.
Flipped me over and the GFE started. Lots of eye contact soft touches running her hands up and down my body while she teased the boys. Worked her way into a slow HJ with plenty of oil steady pace. Went into BBBJ after that and she took her sweet time on it. Wet sloppy work lots of tongue around the head and she gave the boys attention too. Let me run my hand through her hair while she worked and kept eye contact for most of it. Unfortunately no DT but she did good. Finished from the HJ and BBBJ combo she alternated back and forth until I popped. Cleaned me up with a warm towel.
-
05-27-26 18:18 #39351Banned Member

Posts: 317Angela
Mamasan said Angela called in sick. She caught a cold. Angela doesn't have a regular schedule. You just have to keep trying.
Originally Posted by Lolx123
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:24 #39350Regular Member

Posts: 2Have you the address / or cross streets?
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
Just dumped a ton of money at the Irving park Subaru dealership.
And could use some relaxation.
-
05-27-26 15:29 #39349Senior Member

Posts: 85Ya spa moving
Just drove by today kind of a bummer even tho the place was a dump. The location was very convenient for me on my way home. New location on Laramie is kind of too far west for me. Unless the talent catches my eye.
-
05-27-26 14:29 #39348Senior Member

Posts: 40I concur
I walked in one morning calling ahead, I spoke to that individual to whom you are referring. I asked for a specific girl and when I got there she told me she was the one who would be servicing me. I was angry, why didn't you just tell me the girl I wanted wasn't there so I don't waste my time here? She referred me to a Latina as I was already going to leave. I agreed, we got naked, I handed her 2 bills, no kiss, no suck on nipples. I remembered a post here saying that bookers are fully aware of the bad service these Latinas give and they use them to weed out the suckers. Just do a search and you will see what I am talking about. I asked for my money back, and she went and got the boss lady (same woman who lied to me). I got my money back, and gave her a 50 dollar tip as we agreed upon. I shouldn't have had to give her anything, I called back, only to discover I had been blocked.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:47 #39347Senior Member

Posts: 1605As you read you will discover the lack of honoring appointments takes up a lot of the posts.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:56 #39346Senior Member

Posts: 127Ok, thank you! I thought the apartments were unmarked brothels that you make appointments vs the traditional business store front massage parlors. I'll check it out!
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





