Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 21017
-
05-27-26 17:34 #20627Senior Member

Posts: 63K girls v AMPs
For those who've partaken, what would you say are the pros and cons?
-
05-27-26 17:32 #20626Senior Member

Posts: 363I have no clue on Apartment Asians. Curious.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:30 #20625Senior Member

Posts: 44Curious what the out the door fee is here. I'll be visiting from Spartanburg this weekend and would love to partake but want to make sure I bring the correct amount. TIA.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:01 #20624Regular Member

Posts: 16AMPs
Tulip is great place for a rub and tug. Gone twice and good experience both times, I've only been doing this kind of thing for about a month what's a UTR L3?
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:51 #20623Senior Member

Posts: 152AMPs, Apartment Asian, Escorts
I've also given up on the escorts, far too much trouble. I tried SD, found a few but maintaining a steady relationship take far too much time doesn't fit my availability lately. I'm stuck on AMPs, L1 and L3 depending on mood, and Apartment Asians for the consistency and known values.
Originally Posted by Ckbnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:19 #20622Senior Member

Posts: 152Comfort
Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.
Originally Posted by Dlazn
[View Original Post]
Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.
DM me if you want UTR L3.
-
05-27-26 10:04 #20621Senior Member

Posts: 363I officially am off STG. Promised myself never again. The Latinas / Brazilians are my only current escorts. Somewhat consistent. The BD women have essentially gone dry (ICE? My regular stream is dried up, mainly from my lack of trying. AMPs are relatively stable in the sense we know what we are getting. The prices on Tryst. Good gosh. If you can afford that good on you. I look at the prices and remind myself I can something really good for that amount of money.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 23:06 #20620Regular Member

Posts: 12Comfort Spa Julie
Went to Comfort spa recently and saw Julie.
Waited about 5 minutes before she got started, no mention of TS but I was fine skipping it, massage was just light touching, no teasing. On the flip, it wasn't bad but not great.
Last time I came here few months ago I saw Angie and she was my first AMP experience, feel like it ruined it for me. Wouldn't repeat with Julie.
8 for hour and. 5 for tip.
-
05-26-26 21:36 #20619Senior Member

Posts: 55AMP vs Escort
For me it depends on where I am. I consider $300 for FS good time a great deal. That is abundant here at AMP with some decent service. I have been pleased. The escort scene here I have had consistent bad experience. Only a couple worth recurring. But I do travel for work and when on the road, I have great success with the escorts and they are my go to. I don't know why, but in this town I struggle so much to find anything decent.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:26 #20618Senior Member

Posts: 166Gibbon
I know some details of when and how it went down. DM for details.
Originally Posted by JustAGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:22 #20617Senior Member

Posts: 166AMPs vs UTRs vs Escorts
When I started mongering 30+ years ago, I was pretty much an Escort guy, only mid-to-high end. No AMPs in part because I was unaware and then I didn't really want a mediocre rub and doubtful tug. Then with backpage, it became more Escorts, Asian incalls, some AMPs UTRs. With the demise of backpage it's mostly AMPs, UTRs and AMP take-outs, hardly any escorts. Driven I think mostly by pricing.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 14:31 #20616Senior Member

Posts: 3073Dallas at Le Aqua / Le Fleur had some big ones!! Got some Russians from her in the past.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 14:10 #20615Senior Member

Posts: 77Looking
Hey all, I'm looking for a place that has a girl with some large naturals in the Charlotte area.
I've gotten a hit every now and again but they usually are on rotation and rotate out of Charlotte.
Dms welcome if you have a place you know of.
-
05-26-26 12:28 #20614Senior Member

Posts: 3073Brother, I take it anyway I can get it. I agree, the AMPs are great, have met a lot of great ladies there, many I end up meeting outside of the spa (only the American ones). Places are normally clean, no unsavory characters, for the most part the ladies are clean too. You don't get ghosted by a spa. You don't have to give them your number or long delayed texts / calls back and forth. They are open set hours which is great for a guy like me who typically doesn't plan his monger and driven purely by need. The down side, IMO, the very reasons that make them great places to visit, are also their negatives. EVERYONE knows right where they are, much easier to be seen coming in and out of them. Most people think they are dens of iniquity (are they wrong? However, I seem to visit independents a lot more. Part of it is financially driven, the other is relationship; having a stable full of known fillies makes it a lot easier to have fun, most have their own place and treat it more like you are the exboyfriend popping in for a booty call. I've visited ladies I know and gotten a 15 minute massage, BBBJ, bls, rimming, and HJ for $$. I've also spent $$ and had a horrible experience. Spent. 6 and had an awesome time. All the variables can make it fun or frustrating, or both! Having a list of known dependable ladies makes a big different, I used to want different ladies all the time, now I just want zero drama and to get my nutt. I can't say NO to any form of monger, but there are some I just don't partake in. Like SWers, I saw one the other day near the WL QT, super hot looking blonde with a tube top and tight jeans. Lifted her sunglasses to look at me and gave me a big smile and wave. I almost drove off the road. I was half tempted to try my luck out, but that voice said "don't do it", one minute later a blue and white drives by. Probably wasn't a sting but could have been awkward!
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 09:49 #20613Senior Member

Posts: 63My and your take on AMPs versus escorts
Like you, I frequent AMPs. Not SkipTheGames escorts.
Generally speaking, I'm happy. Huge benefits over escorts. I get a sober, reasonably good looking "friend," and if I don't I can walk out with a nasty look at worse. I usually get a nice massage and am treated well. I get a kick out of the "ohhh, you must work out!" pleasantries, and so on. And I find it safe, from both the location to the LEO component to the fear of a pimp nearby.
The only downside versus escorts: it's going to cost me $250-ish for FS, versus (say) $200 for a mid-level escort.
Now tell me, you guys who read the MASSAGE thread: do you concur? Do you dip into the escort pool as well?









Reply With Quote




