Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20629

    Tos jpls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckbnc  [View Original Post]
    I have no clue on Apartment Asians. Curious.
    JPLadyShow: https://jpladyshow.com/.

    Taste of Seoul now K Sweeties: https://www.ksweeties.com/.

  2. #20628
    UTR = Under the radar.

    L3 is full service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpacapacino  [View Original Post]
    Tulip is great place for a rub and tug. Gone twice and good experience both times, I've only been doing this kind of thing for about a month what's a UTR L3?

  3. #20627

    K girls v AMPs

    For those who've partaken, what would you say are the pros and cons?

  4. #20626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    I've also given up on the escorts, far too much trouble. I tried SD, found a few but maintaining a steady relationship take far too much time doesn't fit my availability lately. I'm stuck on AMPs, L1 and L3 depending on mood, and Apartment Asians for the consistency and known values.
    I have no clue on Apartment Asians. Curious.

  5. #20625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    This is the place he is referring to: https://gspanc.wixsite.com/28052 also goes by this: https://kissofangel88.com/.
    Curious what the out the door fee is here. I'll be visiting from Spartanburg this weekend and would love to partake but want to make sure I bring the correct amount. TIA.

  6. #20624

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.

    Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.

    DM me if you want UTR L3.
    Tulip is great place for a rub and tug. Gone twice and good experience both times, I've only been doing this kind of thing for about a month what's a UTR L3?

  7. #20623

    AMPs, Apartment Asian, Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckbnc  [View Original Post]
    I officially am off STG. Promised myself never again. The Latinas / Brazilians are my only current escorts. Somewhat consistent. The BD women have essentially gone dry (ICE? My regular stream is dried up, mainly from my lack of trying. AMPs are relatively stable in the sense we know what we are getting. The prices on Tryst. Good gosh. If you can afford that good on you. I look at the prices and remind myself I can something really good for that amount of money.
    I've also given up on the escorts, far too much trouble. I tried SD, found a few but maintaining a steady relationship take far too much time doesn't fit my availability lately. I'm stuck on AMPs, L1 and L3 depending on mood, and Apartment Asians for the consistency and known values.

  8. #20622

    Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlazn  [View Original Post]
    Went to Comfort spa recently and saw Julie.

    Waited about 5 minutes before she got started, no mention of TS but I was fine skipping it, massage was just light touching, no teasing. On the flip, it wasn't bad but not great.

    Last time I came here few months ago I saw Angie and she was my first AMP experience, feel like it ruined it for me. Wouldn't repeat with Julie.

    8 for hour and. 5 for tip.
    Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.

    Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.

    DM me if you want UTR L3.

  9. #20621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    When I started mongering 30+ years ago, I was pretty much an Escort guy, only mid-to-high end. No AMPs in part because I was unaware and then I didn't really want a mediocre rub and doubtful tug. Then with backpage, it became more Escorts, Asian incalls, some AMPs UTRs. With the demise of backpage it's mostly AMPs, UTRs and AMP take-outs, hardly any escorts. Driven I think mostly by pricing.
    I officially am off STG. Promised myself never again. The Latinas / Brazilians are my only current escorts. Somewhat consistent. The BD women have essentially gone dry (ICE? My regular stream is dried up, mainly from my lack of trying. AMPs are relatively stable in the sense we know what we are getting. The prices on Tryst. Good gosh. If you can afford that good on you. I look at the prices and remind myself I can something really good for that amount of money.

  10. #20620
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Comfort Spa Julie

    Went to Comfort spa recently and saw Julie.

    Waited about 5 minutes before she got started, no mention of TS but I was fine skipping it, massage was just light touching, no teasing. On the flip, it wasn't bad but not great.

    Last time I came here few months ago I saw Angie and she was my first AMP experience, feel like it ruined it for me. Wouldn't repeat with Julie.

    8 for hour and. 5 for tip.

  11. #20619

    AMP vs Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Like you, I frequent AMPs. Not SkipTheGames escorts.

    Generally speaking, I'm happy. Huge benefits over escorts. I get a sober, reasonably good looking "friend," and if I don't I can walk out with a nasty look at worse. I usually get a nice massage and am treated well. I get a kick out of the "ohhh, you must work out!" pleasantries, and so on. And I find it safe, from both the location to the LEO component to the fear of a pimp nearby.

    The only downside versus escorts: it's going to cost me $250-ish for FS, versus (say) $200 for a mid-level escort.

    Now tell me, you guys who read the MASSAGE thread: do you concur? Do you dip into the escort pool as well?
    For me it depends on where I am. I consider $300 for FS good time a great deal. That is abundant here at AMP with some decent service. I have been pleased. The escort scene here I have had consistent bad experience. Only a couple worth recurring. But I do travel for work and when on the road, I have great success with the escorts and they are my go to. I don't know why, but in this town I struggle so much to find anything decent.

  12. #20618

    Gibbon

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    So I don't have any insight into why, but I can confirm today the door was locked and phone goes straight to voicemail despite the open sign being turned on.
    I know some details of when and how it went down. DM for details.

  13. #20617

    AMPs vs UTRs vs Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Like you, I frequent AMPs. Not SkipTheGames escorts.

    Generally speaking, I'm happy. Huge benefits over escorts. I get a sober, reasonably good looking "friend," and if I don't I can walk out with a nasty look at worse. I usually get a nice massage and am treated well. I get a kick out of the "ohhh, you must work out!" pleasantries, and so on. And I find it safe, from both the location to the LEO component to the fear of a pimp nearby.

    The only downside versus escorts: it's going to cost me $250-ish for FS, versus (say) $200 for a mid-level escort.

    Now tell me, you guys who read the MASSAGE thread: do you concur? Do you dip into the escort pool as well?
    When I started mongering 30+ years ago, I was pretty much an Escort guy, only mid-to-high end. No AMPs in part because I was unaware and then I didn't really want a mediocre rub and doubtful tug. Then with backpage, it became more Escorts, Asian incalls, some AMPs UTRs. With the demise of backpage it's mostly AMPs, UTRs and AMP take-outs, hardly any escorts. Driven I think mostly by pricing.

  14. #20616
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm looking for a place that has a girl with some large naturals in the Charlotte area.

    I've gotten a hit every now and again but they usually are on rotation and rotate out of Charlotte.

    Dms welcome if you have a place you know of.
    Dallas at Le Aqua / Le Fleur had some big ones!! Got some Russians from her in the past.

  15. #20615

    Looking

    Hey all, I'm looking for a place that has a girl with some large naturals in the Charlotte area.

    I've gotten a hit every now and again but they usually are on rotation and rotate out of Charlotte.

    Dms welcome if you have a place you know of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape