Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 21016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20581
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDude26  [View Original Post]
    Any report on Gibbons. Visited their location around 3 pm today and was locked, phone not reachable. Anyone have any idea if this is still an active location? Was planning to meet Ria.
    So I don't have any insight into why, but I can confirm today the door was locked and phone goes straight to voicemail despite the open sign being turned on.

  2. #20580
    Quote Originally Posted by KlausKringle  [View Original Post]
    http://www.cupidfootspanc.com/

    Cupid is the only place that it has ever been offered to me without asking, but only when I splurged for the 4 hand massage so yeah still paying above par for 2 pops. They are a level 1 shop.
    Thank you for the info! How much did you tip for the 4 hand?

  3. #20579

    Cupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlfmant  [View Original Post]
    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.
    http://www.cupidfootspanc.com/

    Cupid is the only place that it has ever been offered to me without asking, but only when I splurged for the 4 hand massage so yeah still paying above par for 2 pops. They are a level 1 shop.

  4. #20578
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what their deal is but when you call QQ they send you to Eastway.
    I'm guessing it is a way to keep Eastway UTR. Interesting.

  5. #20577

    Gibbons. Closed?

    Any report on Gibbons. Visited their location around 3 pm today and was locked, phone not reachable. Anyone have any idea if this is still an active location? Was planning to meet Ria.

  6. #20576
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Sunlight, Jenny, was on Albemarle, now on Eastway. Totally different part of town.

    5225 Albemarle Rd.

    Charlotte, North Carolina 28205.
    I'm not sure what their deal is but when you call QQ they send you to Eastway.

  7. #20575
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Unless they have changed you won't see anyone at that location. They are the former Sunlight that's now on Eastway. They are also by appointment. I haven't seen anyone report anything different.
    Sunlight, Jenny, was on Albemarle, now on Eastway. Totally different part of town.

    5225 Albemarle Rd.

    Charlotte, North Carolina 28205.

  8. #20574
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.
    Unless they have changed you won't see anyone at that location. They are the former Sunlight that's now on Eastway. They are also by appointment. I haven't seen anyone report anything different.

  9. #20573
    FYI. Did not see it listed on RMs, no reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.

  10. #20572

    QQ Spa on Beatties Ford

    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2026-05-13_15-03-10.jpg‎   2026-05-13_15-04-21.jpg‎  

  11. #20571
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlfmant  [View Original Post]
    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.
    What I've found is it depends on the person not necessarily the actual spa itself. When you click with the girl and she seems to be enjoying the session with you your mileage definitely goes further. Last one I saw that asked if I was good for another round and was eager to keep going was Samira at LA / LF.

  12. #20570

    2 rounds at a spa

    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.

  13. #20569

    Cozy

    Went for the hour dream. Didn't get her name but she had to be 60 or 70 years old. Massage not bad and lots of butt and balls play while face down.

    On flip had nice slow finish, Ended hour with foot massage.

    80 house 50 tip because she dressed me after which I like.

    Argue with me because she wanted 60. Stuck to my guns. Probably will not repeat.

    TheFog

  14. #20568

    Nothing to see here

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten anything there besides a great massage? Very friendly.

    Feel free to inbox.
    Stopped by the other day, got the 4 hands treatment. They were very flirty, I was appropriately suggestive with regards to what I wanted, nonetheless the blanket stayed covering the important area despite my attempts to brush it aside for exposure. Massage was terrible, Half hour of this nonsense and they said time was up. Tipped 20, total damage 96.

    Won't be going back unless someone else reports that they've come to their senses LOL.

  15. #20567

    G Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover2  [View Original Post]
    I see a few G spas on line, I really want to go to the correct one.
    This is the place he is referring to: https://gspanc.wixsite.com/28052 also goes by this: https://kissofangel88.com/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape