Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 5820
-
05-27-26 09:38 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 30Hi-T rate
3. 8 - 4. 0 for hour.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 08:05 #5264Banned Member

Posts: 3Naomi at SugarPop
Arrived in Atlanta last night and decided to have some fun. I ended up choosing Naomi and was not disappointed.
I followed the instructions and got to the location. Then was led to Naomi's room. She is a cute GND type J girl, cute face with a nice slim body. We shared a quick LFK and light hug at the door before she led me into the room. Everything followed the usual routine: donation, mouthwash, and shower.
After the shower I sat on the bed and she started giving me BBBJ. Her body is great with nice B cup tits. Her blowjob technique was solid with good suction and some BLS. We then switched to 69 and I went down on her. Her pussy was smooth, clean, and tasted good. She let out soft moans that sounded genuine and got really wet after a few minutes.
We put the cover on and went through several positions including missionary, CG, and RCG. There was plenty of DFK throughout the session. I finally finished in the bag.
Afterward we talked for a while and she mentioned she might only be here for one week. She is a sweet girl. Overall it was a good session. Face and body wise she is cute and attractive. Service wise she is above average. Definitely worth a visit and I have no regrets.
-
05-27-26 07:56 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 575Trip to Atlanta soon
Planning on making my way up to Atlanta soon. Already got verified by all the K-Orgs and plan on getting verified with the other asian agencies. Of course I will be researching who the best talent is but I'm also interested in knowing which agencies are closer to one another to avoid having to drive as much and make it to my appointments on time. If anybody could give a fellow monger an idea of the length of the drive between agencies it would definitely be appreciated. Additionally I was checking Hi-T but they don't have the standard gifts listed on their site. If anybody know what the standard gift is I would definitely appreciate that as well. PM is fine.
-
05-26-26 19:13 #5262Regular Member

Posts: 8PCC Verification
Has anyone else here had problems getting screened / verified with PCC? I've been trying for. What seems like 2 months but contact with the booker is spotty at best. IF they're responding they're quick at that moment but I can go over a month before getting anything from them and since my referral didn't immediately respond at the time it's been crickets since from PCC.
-
05-26-26 16:56 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 372I love the look of a hot young slim Latina, but the girl I can have without the latex will win for me, and latinas almost never offer that extra.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 15:39 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 55Asian girls are more submissive and these agencies have them well trained to give top tier service. They know that they need good reviews to keep the donations coming in. I love the look of Latina's but have never had near the service as an Asian agency girl will give.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 15:09 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 55She has been here for a hot minute so probably meant that she has been here for 4 weeks not that she has 4 left. I am damn sorry I missed her but will hopefully catch her on next rotation.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 13:55 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 151In my area, we've recently had a couple of Latinas in the rotation at one AMP (I know this is about agency girls, but it is related). While they were cute and had decent bodies, they just didn't seem to have the same enthusiasm as the Asians. Almost all of the Asians I've seen want to please you. Hell, they are likely raised to believe that women are to be subservient to men. Latinas? Hardly. While they might be known for their passion, in my experience, that rarely comes out during a visit. Most of the time I feel like they are just going through the motions, ready to get the hour over with. I've seen one Latina three times over the last two or three months, and she's been very inconsistent. Sometimes I'm allowed to touch her, sometimes not. Sometimes I can DATY, sometimes not.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
Maybe the agency girls are different. I'm sure they are, but it'll be tough for them to match the enthusiasm and energy that Asians can produce.
-
05-26-26 13:32 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 346Waiting
The Latina thing is not important to me so Ill be on the sidelines. But I am curious if anyone wants to share.
Originally Posted by BFootball3
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 12:32 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 81Hispanic
Are you going to set something up with her? Or waiting?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 12:23 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 346Latina
Ok so this question comes up a lot on why just asians. Most of the agency's are only asian but suagrpopclub has a 22 year old latina. No reviews but pics look great.
I know sugar is not a popular agency so I figure I share.
-
05-26-26 08:08 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 151Diva and Jamie Heju
Dammit. Just DAMMIT. I can't make it to ATL until June 13. Looks like I'll miss the two standouts, Diva and Jamie. Hopefully someone equally as "enthusiastic" and impressive will arrive and give me the same kind of fun that some of you guys have been lucky enough to experience. Of course, there's Miu Miu, but she's a little pricey.
-
05-25-26 23:01 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 81Diva thank you
Dang will not have that money in time! But thank you!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:59
Senior Member
-
05-25-26 18:16 #5252Regular Member

Posts: 7Nuru massage offering
I see where a few girls at LK offer Nuru. Is it an extra? Worth it? Or is it some lame coconut oil rub down? Anyone have any experience with this?
PM or post in the open if you want.
Thanks!
-
05-25-26 17:21 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 346Totally Agree
Hibiki your like the 5-6th guy saying the same thing. I totally agree, I think she is a bit under rated on Ter. IMOP top three of anyone coming through here.
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



