Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 12376
-
05-27-26 01:48 #11776Senior Member

Posts: 1004How was Jenny? I must have met her 2-3 times last week. With the other two options there, I would not pick Jenny. She's not ugly, but like many of the girls elsewhere, nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:24 #11775Senior Member

Posts: 65Jenny
I drew Jenny and didn't even get a peek at the other girls. How do they compare?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:30 #11774Regular Member

Posts: 26Yumi at Candy
Welp, I pulled the trigger and made the drive from Salem. Overall I was pleased. She was very cute and petite. 26 years old. She gave me some pushback when I asked for an hour, but I get it, it's double the work for no extra cash probably. I opted for 30 minutes and the damage was $$. BBBJ, 69, CIM. Would've liked to spend a little more time than the 20 minutes that it took because of the long drive but oh well. Would recommend Yumi. She is leaving at the end of the month She said.
-
05-26-26 10:40 #11773Senior Member

Posts: 91I've been to Love a few times and always paid $$ out the door.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 01:41 #11772Regular Member

Posts: 6Recommendations
I'm looking for some recommendations for the Portland area. I've only ever dealt with federal way but my favorite Korean girl is no longer there. Plus I'll be down here for a few weeks.
I prefer skinny / petite girls but in the end I'm not too picky as long as its a good time. Anyone willing to help a brother out?
-
05-26-26 01:27 #11771Regular Member

Posts: 25Nini Foot Massage
Ventured outside of the usual mentioned shops today. Saw an ad from an address I did not recognize. Mia opened the door and seemed to be the only person there. A MILF looking type. Didn't ask how old she was but she has the face of an older lady. Nice body though. Massage was ok, it great. A little bonus with warm / hot oil being no used for the massage. Once that was done, turned over and she started with CBJ, didn't ask if the cover was required but whatever's. She got on top and then her nymph side came out. She bounced and rubbed and got hotter and hotter. Switched to me on top and she continued to get more hot. Finished and then cleaned me up.
-
05-26-26 00:10 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 636Love
It depends, you didn't post what you paid.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:25 #11769Senior Member

Posts: 91Any contact info? Number / ad / website?
Originally Posted by Wanch888
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:25 #11768Regular Member

Posts: 25To me, she has a mature face, cute not hot. Don't know how else to describe her. Not too skinny but also not chubby. She isn't all bone so it's comfortable while doing the deed. Still a petite frame, maybe 5'2, just a guess. Chest is large B, again, just my guess.
Originally Posted by ZmackPdx
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 13:43 #11767Senior Member

Posts: 87Beaverton
Anyone have any suggestions for this area I will be out there all week and want to try a few places?
Is Zen on First any good?
-
05-25-26 13:26 #11766Senior Member

Posts: 91Sunshine Spa Sasa
Sunshine is on my shortlist, so I went by last weekend and had a good time. Spent an hour with Saha. Reasonable rates (after being asked for too much). She's thin, has a nice body, cute face, and it included DATY and 69. Right now this and Love are my two favorite places, but I still have a few more I want to try.
-
05-25-26 13:10 #11765Senior Member

Posts: 263Learn some Chinese
Might not hurt you to learn a little Chinese. Sounds like she was saying xie xie.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/xiexie
-
05-24-26 19:24 #11764Banned Member

Posts: 47Downtown blue house
Usually there open till late night.
Originally Posted by Lewdnesses
[View Original Post]
I met cici few times when she was there.
But usually they only take by appointment.
And don't think it's typically massage parlor.
But always multiple girl options.
-
05-24-26 15:08 #11763Regular Member

Posts: 24Lulu
Can you give a good description of Lulu?
Curves? Cup size? And such?
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 14:04 #11762Regular Member

Posts: 25She ain't the type to brush fingers among your skin and call it done. You will get elbows and forearms from neck, shoulders, and down to your ankles. Enough pressure to feel pain sometimes.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




