Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 824 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 12351
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11781

    Mi Mi on 82nd in Clackamas

    The place on SE 82nd several blocks north of DEQ. I think there is a NAPA Auto Parts nearby. There's an attractive 40+ lady there with a nice figure and curly hair.

    My question is, has anyone got more than a handy there with her? Send me a message please.

  2. #11780

    On Tacoma in sellwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Patmurph94  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, new to the hobby and just looking to dip my toes in. Looking for recommendations for just a massage and HJ somewhere not on 82nd. Was thinking of trying Lucky Star Foot Spa downtown but haven't seen it mentioned in a couple years. Anyone have any first time suggestions? Thanks.
    The place on Tacoma in Sellwood above Columbia Factory Outlet.

    Go up the outside stairs on the west side of the building.

    You weren't very specific about which addresses are acceptable to you. There are good shops ajacent to 82nd, but whatever...

  3. #11779

    Looking for recommendations not in the SE 82nd Area

    Hi All, new to the hobby and just looking to dip my toes in. Looking for recommendations for just a massage and HJ somewhere not on 82nd. Was thinking of trying Lucky Star Foot Spa downtown but haven't seen it mentioned in a couple years. Anyone have any first time suggestions? Thanks.

  4. #11778

    Jenny

    She was nice. Soft and natural (or at least very well done). Didn't really like me using my fingers. Gave me a cat bath which is a first for me and when kissing she basically just stuck her tongue out and wiggled it which was not very fun LOL. Very tight kitty and took a pounding well. Girl next door type vibes. I would probably not see her again at least until I tried the other options though. Her massage skills we actually half decent though.

    All that being said I left happy and drained. No complaints in the moments we spent together and would repeat if she was the only option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    How was Jenny? I must have met her 2-3 times last week. With the other two options there, I would not pick Jenny. She's not ugly, but like many of the girls elsewhere, nothing to write home about.

  5. #11777

    Lake O recons

    Was in the area and as per other reviews there is nothing in this area.

    Golden dragon on state street looked like it from the outside but walked inside was greeted by a granny in a very profesional looking outfit.

    Entire place looked legit like massage envy type of a place.

    Well I guess I will just stick with all the other reported places for now.

  6. #11776
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    I drew Jenny and didn't even get a peek at the other girls. How do they compare?
    How was Jenny? I must have met her 2-3 times last week. With the other two options there, I would not pick Jenny. She's not ugly, but like many of the girls elsewhere, nothing to write home about.

  7. #11775

    Jenny

    I drew Jenny and didn't even get a peek at the other girls. How do they compare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I stopped into Candy three times this week.

    First time was for recon after a visit with Joy at Beauty. I met Alice and Jenny. Joy already milked me dry right before that so I didn't plan to stay at Candy I knew I had to circle back for Alice at some point.

    Came back the next day, late in the evening after work. Alice was busy But I drew Yumi. Holy shit she was hotter then Alice, and Alice is pretty hot. Opted for the 45 and got the big room. Tipped her the rest. Got a nice oiled massage until she stopped at my head to rub my shoulders with her pussy peaking out of her miniskirt all in my face. Got to feel a very wet kitty and asked for a hot towel and flip asap. Tipped her the rest of the $$ all in and her dress comes off. Amazing face and body. Round in all the right places with what felt like huge natural E cups. She's short thing like 5 foot. Enjoyed her on the bed for the next 35 minutes in all sorts of ways. 15 minutes alone was BBBJ69 had her coming on my face. Pounded her hard for the remaining of the time and used up every minute. Swapped positions so many times we went thru 3 covers. On my way out ran into a very sleepy Alice. Can blame her since it was close to closing time and I bet her customers have been riding her all day long, quite literally..

  8. #11774

    Yumi at Candy

    Welp, I pulled the trigger and made the drive from Salem. Overall I was pleased. She was very cute and petite. 26 years old. She gave me some pushback when I asked for an hour, but I get it, it's double the work for no extra cash probably. I opted for 30 minutes and the damage was $$. BBBJ, 69, CIM. Would've liked to spend a little more time than the 20 minutes that it took because of the long drive but oh well. Would recommend Yumi. She is leaving at the end of the month She said.

  9. #11773
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    It depends, you didn't post what you paid.
    I've been to Love a few times and always paid $$ out the door.

  10. #11772

    Recommendations

    I'm looking for some recommendations for the Portland area. I've only ever dealt with federal way but my favorite Korean girl is no longer there. Plus I'll be down here for a few weeks.

    I prefer skinny / petite girls but in the end I'm not too picky as long as its a good time. Anyone willing to help a brother out?

  11. #11771

    Nini Foot Massage

    Ventured outside of the usual mentioned shops today. Saw an ad from an address I did not recognize. Mia opened the door and seemed to be the only person there. A MILF looking type. Didn't ask how old she was but she has the face of an older lady. Nice body though. Massage was ok, it great. A little bonus with warm / hot oil being no used for the massage. Once that was done, turned over and she started with CBJ, didn't ask if the cover was required but whatever's. She got on top and then her nymph side came out. She bounced and rubbed and got hotter and hotter. Switched to me on top and she continued to get more hot. Finished and then cleaned me up.

  12. #11770

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    This is probably the best bang for buck. Literally. Does it get any better than this?
    It depends, you didn't post what you paid.

  13. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    Usually there open till late night.

    I met cici few times when she was there.

    But usually they only take by appointment.

    And don't think it's typically massage parlor.

    But always multiple girl options.
    Any contact info? Number / ad / website?

  14. #11768
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a good description of Lulu?

    Curves? Cup size? And such?
    To me, she has a mature face, cute not hot. Don't know how else to describe her. Not too skinny but also not chubby. She isn't all bone so it's comfortable while doing the deed. Still a petite frame, maybe 5'2, just a guess. Chest is large B, again, just my guess.

  15. #11767

    Beaverton

    Anyone have any suggestions for this area I will be out there all week and want to try a few places?

    Is Zen on First any good?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape